• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• ChapelHooker

• HausOfGerard

• Dragonfly

2 hours ago, Bacratto said:

Sighs. not another down-tempo song about motherhood. So we're halfway through the album and we've had a mix of Ionnalee / Jonna Lee songs. It just doesn't feel like iamamiwhoami to me. I'm not expecting a banger, or something iam-esque anymore.  This is depressing after 8 years of waiting for a new album.

Not even close :clown:

the little part from 3:03 to 3:07 sounds like it could have led into a beautiful alternate ending

Edited by Dragonfly

1 hour left 

are u ready for another wolf chapter? :WAP:

Edited by original_lifeline

did she forget it’s Thursday? they’ve been really quiet 

kinda dissapointed that the album artwork is photoshopped. but whatever :chick3:

qpW4Oe6bmL0IcVpsXiHhdrNjFSS7PtJiXbtpgYPx6GSTcsBTtdLhgs7m4Csh5101g23U3OXjMqd_otP_9uS6PB6g.jpg?size=843x843&quality=96&type=album 

:WAP:

5 minutes :katie2:

This one is a snooze

okay I’m bored 

beautiful soft song :heart:

Canyon, Zeven, Changes are wonderful 

Don't wait for me, i tenacious, flying or falling :katie:

Three for three

there's no hope for a same old iamamiwhoami sound on this project, so we only have to enjoy what she gives us.

4 more weeks to go

vocalization parts are dope and very dreamy tho

3 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

there's no hope for a same old iamamiwhoami sound on this project, so we only have to enjoy what she gives us.

4 more weeks to go

i mean, it's only been bounty and kin that have really been similar is sound.

:gaycat5:

everything else they've done has been different. it was quite obvious from the first song that this was going to be a more stripped back album, so no need for the faux shock.

11 minutes ago, 東京. said:

i mean, it's only been bounty and kin that have really been similar is sound.

:gaycat5:

everything else they've done has been different. it was quite obvious from the first song that this was going to be a more stripped back album, so no need for the faux shock.

thanks for your reply :heart:

I thought she really was coming to finally serve after all this time but this comeback is a flop in every respect :rip:

wtf are yall listening to? this new one is gorgeous to me! omg i loved it :eek:

changes > flying or falling > dont wait for me > canyon > zeven > i tenacious 

I just want one (1) bop on this album
lordemess.thumb.jpeg.e34d4e7cdd79111269a
Anyways, all the songs so far are beautiful

flying or falling is so beautiful and dreamy :jonny6:

It kinda feels like some of you are actually hoping for her to fail or something ngl, we’ve known from the very beginning that this album was going to be more folk and early Jonna inspired so the shock and cynicism after every release is extremely contrived 

This is very beautiful, melody-wise one of the best tbh. I still pray for a single synth bop in this record, but I'm still quite happy with what we're getting.

3 hours ago, fountain said:

flying or falling is so beautiful and dreamy :jonny6:

It kinda feels like some of you are actually hoping for her to fail or something ngl, we’ve known from the very beginning that this album was going to be more folk and early Jonna inspired so the shock and cynicism after every release is extremely contrived 

Hoping for her to fail would be lying and saying this is subpar with any previous iam releases. 

She could've released this as ionnalee and it would have fit perfectly. I still love her though, but it's kind of weird how she revived iam after so many years and changed it into folk when her audience is used to a different sound.

Songs and lyrics are beautiful. Changes is my favorite so far but there hasn't been a single bop since the album was announced.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.