Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

I wouldn’t get my hopes up, she paid it dust during the HAW tour :clown: but watch her play Hello Kitty

She needs to just do a mashup of I'm With You and It Was In Me and call it a day. Keep the first two verses/choruses of IWY and then do the bridge of IWIM and final chorus :WAP:and then just perform Head Above Water from that record and I think it would more than suffice. As much as I would have loved to hear some of the other tracks live :weeps:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

4 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

She didn’t perform those during the HAW tour, did she? Plus she said she was planning on performing half of Love Sux

I’d say

1. Bite Me

2. Love It When You Hate Me

3. Bois Lie

4. Love Sux

5. Cannonball

6. Avalanche (fingers crossed cause LOTS of people requested it on instagram)

and then the rest

7. Flames (with Mod Sun, during her set)

8. Complicated

9. Sk8er Boi

10. I’m With You (probably the closing song as always)

11. My Happy Ending

12. Girlfriend

13. What the Hell

14. HTNGU

15. Head Above Water

16. ?????, hopefully something else from Love Sux

This Setlist looks accurate! Watch her replace Avalanche with Kiss Me Like The World is Ending ( I hope Avalanche really gets performed) 

the 16th song will be He Wasn’t she never skips this one 

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This Setlist looks accurate! Watch her replace Avalanche with Kiss Me Like The World is Ending ( I hope Avalanche really gets performed) 

Oh right I forgot about that one :rip: istg if she performs that trash instead of Ava Lunch because mOd sUn!1!1!1!1

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

I don't think she would perform Kiss Me, if she did she would avoid all the long runs :rip:

6 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

She didn’t perform those during the HAW tour, did she? Plus she said she was planning on performing half of Love Sux

I’d say

1. Bite Me

2. Love It When You Hate Me

3. Bois Lie

4. Love Sux

5. Cannonball

6. Avalanche (fingers crossed cause LOTS of people requested it on instagram)

and then the rest

7. Flames (with Mod Sun, during her set)

8. Complicated

9. Sk8er Boi

10. I’m With You (probably the closing song as always)

11. My Happy Ending

12. Girlfriend

13. What the Hell

14. HTNGU

15. Head Above Water

16. ?????, hopefully something else from Love Sux

I almost think it’s guaranteed she’ll play FU

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

I don't think she would perform Kiss Me, if she did she would avoid all the long runs :rip:

I think she mentioned on like an instagram q&a that she wants to perform Kiss Me but even when it comes from this bish's mouth you never really know :toofunny2:

Avril is already in canada, di she fogot to film Bois Lie video???? did she pull a Dumb Blonde & got cancelled

The MGK tour is until June but what are they waiting for?

15 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Avril is already in canada, di she fogot to film Bois Lie video???? did she pull a Dumb Blonde & got cancelled

The MGK tour is until June but what are they waiting for?

Seeing how bad Love it performed, they probably don’t bother to push another single. Maybe just one more with the deluxe.

I know the tour starts very soon, but the album cycle itself low-key feels over. :rip: I hope we get a deluxe in the coming months + another single! 

whos going to the montreal date this sunday???

3 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I know the tour starts very soon, but the album cycle itself low-key feels over. :rip: I hope we get a deluxe in the coming months + another single! 

I’d like to get more music videos, but the album is out already so I don’t mind it too much.

Apart from something going viral on TikTok it’s not like there’s any single success left on Love Sux; she’s an album artist so it’s fine. Though I’m surprised they haven’t pushed a second single on Alternative.

I think we’ll get more music videos, public appearances, interviews and stuff like that closer to the Grammy voting rounds.

Seeing as Bite Me and LIWYHM didn’t do much, hopefully next time she’ll drop the album all at once with a music video, at least that would avoid the long rollouts :rip:

My t-shirt + CD box FINALLY arrived!

I'm so happy, it's so beautiful

Edited by EDD

• ATRL Moderator

I just can't wait for the deluxe and vinyl WHEW it's gonna be such a serve I can feel it

16 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

me! :celestial4:

yay! another Avril fan in montreal yayyy i feel like no one likes her here 

1 hour ago, Six said:

yay! another Avril fan in montreal yayyy i feel like no one likes her here 

hahaha idk maybe it’s because she doesn’t sing in French? Anyway, her show here is like 80-90% sold so at least it wont look empty 

:allears:

The photoshoots from this era are something else :WAP:

BTW the first show in Canada (Rama, April 30) is almost sold out, just like her Calgary show (May 21), but I hope she can sell +90% in all venues

No Head Above Water songs. that album belongs in the trash

a stain in her discography. 
There were no Goodbye Lullaby songs performed on my date of the HAW tour and I would much prefer that.

Wish You Were Here or I Love You or Everybody Hurts taking Head Above Water’s place would be a slay.

I just listened to the previews on instagram and did not like any of the songs :skull: