Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

Avril Setlist was 38 min for the MGK tour :eek: I was expecting a 5 songs (20 min set list)

here a full video with an annoying person singing 

1. Girlfriend

2. Bite Me

3. What The Hell 

4. Here’s To Never Growing Up

5. Complicated

6. My Happy Ending

7. Sk8er Boi

8. I’m With You 

Im surprised she did not do LIWYHM 

Also Bois Lie was not performed at the MGK Setlist WTF is the purpose of this tour?? :deadbanana2: Ian Dior the other openic act he performed with MGK but Avril did not 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

5 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I have accepted the fact that she will never be nominated again.

Yep, me too. But it's part of being a fan to theorize and dream about **** lmao... and we don't have a lot do discuss atm as well.

52 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Avril Setlist was 38 min for the MGK tour :eek: I was expecting a 5 songs (20 min set list)

here a full video with an annoying person singing 

1. Girlfriend

2. Bite Me

3. What The Hell 

4. Here’s To Never Growing Up

5. Complicated

6. My Happy Ending

7. Sk8er Boi

8. I’m With You 

Im surprised she did not do LIWYHM 

Also Bois Lie was not performed at the MGK Setlist WTF is the purpose of this tour?? :deadbanana2: Ian Dior the other openic act he performed with MGK but Avril did not 

She probably left right after her set. 

She’ll be nominated for the Junos

6 hours ago, EvanT said:

Yep, me too. But it's part of being a fan to theorize and dream about **** lmao... and we don't have a lot do discuss atm as well.

I guess I’m too passive, in that case, I hope they do suck up to the voters a bit. Send some Love Sux celebrity box set to the voters cause she truly got a great album. Plus, she is working with rock field people and in an alternative label. All this should push the narrative that she is no longer a MPG pop girl. I mean she is rocker than Sheryl Crow for sure with this album. 

I do worry a bit cause I remember the academy will move people from category to category. Justin moved from RNB to Pop? And also Doja was moved. If she is moved to the pop category, we are over.

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

WTF is the purpose of this tour?? 

Her getting away with making a tour setlist only 8 songs.

Was Head Above Water (song) remastered lately? It sounded kind of different/better today :celestial5:

I hope the U.S. gets a solo tour. I would lose it if she just disappears after that opening act tour:deadbanana4:

According to her Intagram stories she performed Bois Lie Tonight with MGK :clap3:

She also performed LIWYHM not sure if she did 10 songs tonight 9 at her Setlist  Bois Lie at MGK Setlist or did she cut any song tonight… anyway show the demand at the USA 

41 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

According to her Intagram stories she performed Bois Lie Tonight with MGK :clap3:

She also performed LIWYHM not sure if she did 10 songs tonight 9 at her Setlist  Bois Lie at MGK Setlist or did she cut any song tonight… anyway show the demand at the USA 

Apparently Love it is well received in her core audience, everyone just sang along to that song. I hope they will finally decide to release Bois lie, this album deserves at least four singles run. Love Sux can be the next.

3 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Apparently Love it is well received in her core audience, everyone just sang along to that song. I hope they will finally decide to release Bois lie, this album deserves at least four singles run. Love Sux can be the next.

We are the core audiences, we all know the song but it's not well received by any mean :eli: 

33 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

We are the core audiences, we all know the song but it's not well received by any mean :eli: 

Agreed. A bad single choice. 

49 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

LIWYHM had me worried for the album tbh

Same. The worst song being used as a single. Would be like Love Me Insane or 4Real being the 2nd singles off their respective albums. FU was the clear 2nd single :clap3:

2 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Same. The worst song being used as a single. Would be like Love Me Insane or 4Real being the 2nd singles off their respective albums. FU was the clear 2nd single :clap3:

FU is my fav but it I’ll never be released as a single, all the swear word makes it hard to play on radio. Bois Lie would be a better second single and with a proper MV launch, it will have a chance to debut.....

I guess what matters now is the deluxe can’t come fast enough. 

3 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

No it should be Love Sux or Avalanche or Deja Vu

11 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Yesterday's setlist was:

- Girlfriend

- Bite Me

- What the Hell

- Here’s to Never Growing Up

- Love it When You Hate Me

- Complicated

- My Happy Ending 

- Sk8er Boi

- I’m With You

During MGK's show:

- Bois Lie

So yeah, 10 songs overall... I don't think she'll do more than that on this tour.

BTW today is that Roof performance... maybe (:toofunny3:) we'll get the chance to see something different. Too bad it won't be recorded 

3 hours ago, Cefh said:

Yesterday's setlist was:

- Girlfriend

- Bite Me

- What the Hell

- Here’s to Never Growing Up

- Love it When You Hate Me

- Complicated

- My Happy Ending 

- Sk8er Boi

- I’m With You

During MGK's show:

- Bois Lie

So yeah, 10 songs overall... I don't think she'll do more than that on this tour.

BTW today is that Roof performance... maybe (:toofunny3:) we'll get the chance to see something different. Too bad it won't be recorded 

I found a YouTube video of the entire Setlist 

She skip My Happy Ending & did LIWYHM :weeps: perfom both Avril A 40 min Setlist is the least she deserves 

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

She skip My Happy Ending & did LIWYHM :weeps: perfom both Avril A 40 min Setlist is the least she deserves 

I understand that she has to perform new songs from the album but she performed Here's while keeping MHE? Are she sure she's not a dumb blonde?

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

just saw it too, it was too good to be true :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Cefh said:

just saw it too, it was too good to be true :gaycat6:

Maybe she will keep switching songs from the 16 set-list solo tour 

At least the Stage was cutter yesterday show

In other news

the way Avril did not even take a shower for this basic radio perfomance :dies: 

Imagen

Imagen

If Avril is as edgy as the GP thinks she is, she'd have an all-female band on tour with like Olivia does.:nicole:

On 6/19/2022 at 9:33 AM, ProudLBS said:

LIWYHM had me worried for the album tbh

Absolutely same. Bois Lie didn’t really hype me up either..still don’t really like either of them 

Her voice always sounds lovely in acustic :clap3:

Bite Me:

Love It When You Hate Me:

Complicated:

Sk8er Boi:

38 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Her voice always sounds lovely in acustic :clap3:

Love It When You Hate Me:

Man I love LIWYHM :dies: I see ppl talking about Best Rock Album, Best Alternative Album but we all know that, in fact, she'll win best pop duo by a landslide :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: