Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

17 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

New Cover & Photoshot

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

I think the Love Sux era is my absolute favorite in terms of photoshoots. She’s looked absolutely amazing in all of them

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

5 hours ago, Goofy said:

is it just me or is there really no "Complicated" on her "This Is Avril Lavigne" Spotify playlist? :lmao:

They removed :dies:

1 hour ago, xXavril said:

I think the Love Sux era is my absolute favorite in terms of photoshoots. She’s looked absolutely amazing in all of them

I wish she would change up her hair. It’s been long forever. Give us the short LG hair.

On 6/10/2022 at 4:33 PM, ProudLBS said:

Gen Z need to stop trying to make this disingenuous attempt at cancelling Avril happen :skull:

Avril is the best! Love her ! <3 

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Gen Z need to stop trying to make this disingenuous attempt at cancelling Avril happen :skull:

I think it's harmless, but I agree that the joke has gotten quite tired 

On 6/12/2022 at 7:41 AM, Ampersand13 said:

I think it's harmless, but I agree that the joke has gotten quite tired 

I don't even get the joke.:biblionny:

On 6/11/2022 at 7:16 AM, Prince George said:

Just heard Demi’s new song, she references Avril’s Head Above Water. Cute. 

Does she?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, HBK-79 said:

I don't even get the joke.:biblionny:

It's just that the lyric is a bit outdated by implying that simply because one is a boy and one is a girl that there is romantic tension. I don't think anyone genuinely feels offended by it, it's just more of a product of its time

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

It's just that the lyric is a bit outdated by implying that simply because one is a boy and one is a girl that there is romantic tension. I don't think anyone genuinely feels offended by it, it's just more of a product of its time

it’s cause of the pronouns :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

it’s cause of the pronouns :bibliahh:

No it's not :toofunny2:

Establishing pronouns for someone is not why the lyric hasn't aged well. It's because it's heteronormative 

7 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Establishing pronouns for someone is not why the lyric hasn't aged well. It's because it's heteronormative 

i mean that’s also a thing, but I think that particular meme is talking about pronouns “he was a boy. She was a girl. Can I make it anymore obvious” isn’t implying romantic interest it’s specifically talking about pronouns 

OT: Release the deluxe Avril we’re going crazy 

15 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

It’s definitely cause of the pronouns, it’s mostly conservatives sharing the joke :rip: look at the poster’s content lol

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

It’s definitely cause of the pronouns, it’s mostly conservatives sharing the joke :rip: look at the poster’s content lol

I swear I've seen memes dragging her for suggesting that just because the characters are a boy and girl that they are interested in each other but I stand corrected :dies:

Queen of controversy since '02

5 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Eh girl…. It’s about it ageing badly due to Avril implying there’s only two genders. Like Portuguese star implies; it’s about pronouns. Nothing about romantic tension. There’s 2-3 variations of this meme all focused on the pronouns. 

deluxe with only two songs

I expected more

Every time I come in here I think the deluxe is out but it isn't..

I’ve changed it back cause y’all moaning - even though she announced a deluxe. So whatever :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Eh girl…. It’s about it ageing badly due to Avril implying there’s only two genders. Like Portuguese star implies; it’s about pronouns. Nothing about romantic tension. There’s 2-3 variations of this meme all focused on the pronouns. 

Girl I said I was wrong already for christs sake

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Blankspace2010 said:

12 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I didn’t read the thread. Chill it’s just a forum sis. 

Ok this mashup of WTH and G4U really slaps!:WAP:

On 6/11/2022 at 7:16 AM, Prince George said:

Just heard Demi’s new song, she references Avril’s Head Above Water. Cute. 

they should've been collaborated on a song already. break it so good would've been a great duet between the 2 of them.

15 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

Ok this mashup of WTH and G4U really slaps!:WAP:

29 views… 

On 6/13/2022 at 1:07 PM, Raphy23 said:

Does she?

She says Head Above Water on the bridge a few times :coffee:

8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

they should've been collaborated on a song already. break it so good would've been a great duet between the 2 of them.

Demi has been liking Avril’s post in the past few months. There may be something brewing up.