Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

12 hours ago, Prince George said:

She says Head Above Water on the bridge a few times :coffee:

Demi has been liking Avril’s post in the past few months. There may be something brewing up. 

Nobody actually cares about Demi tho :rip:  . I want that Avril & Billie or Olivia collab but we probably end up getting a Demi collab that nobody cares :rip:  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

After Innocence, they now uploaded Keep Holding On on her Youtube channel

Fun fact: Innocence audio has more views than the "new" Let Go tracks except Breakaway (lyrics video) and Why, despite being released only one day before them:dies:

1 hour ago, Cefh said:

Fun fact: Innocence audio has more views than the "new" Let Go tracks except Breakaway (lyrics video) and Why, despite being released only one day before them:dies:

Innocence should be pushed as a third single in the fall, at least with an international release. I’m sure the Europe will eat up this song like they did with WYG. Hot is such a tragic choice as single. 

1 hour ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Innocence should be pushed as a third single in the fall, at least with an international release. I’m sure the Europe will eat up this song like they did with WYG. Hot is such a tragic choice as single. 

It was such a hit here in Italy. Well at least on TRL. We were lucky it was picked as a local single 

Apparently, Avril will be doing an acoustic show on the rooftop of some pub in Nashville this weekend.:clown:

She's gonna perform alongside a bunch of Z-listers like that Bug song singer Em Beihold.:lmao:

Going for that yee-haw crowd early, I see.:clap3:

At least 5sos will also be there.:bug:

4 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

Apparently, Avril will be doing an acoustic show on the rooftop of some pub in Nashville this weekend.:clown:

She's gonna perform alongside a bunch of Z-listers like that Bug song singer Em Beihold.:lmao:

Going for that yee-haw crowd early, I see.:clap3:

At least 5sos will also be there.:bug:

5 Seconds Of Summer will be on another day later this month 

Im ok with her doing this show & iHeart Radio Festival ..... however.... We need a new radio single!!

In other news..... MGK tour starts today :rip:  Where is Bois Lie video *****??

17 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

so 2 ballads in a row then :eli: 

18 hours ago, Cefh said:

Fun fact: her team didn't even care to take down those fake Innocence MV :rip: 

2 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

so 2 ballads in a row then :eli: 

Fun fact: her team didn't even care to take down those fake Innocence MV :rip: 

In a perfect world, Runaway will be pushed in the summer in NA, WYG released as second in the Europe. Then innocent as a third in the fall. 

18 hours ago, crossbonezolo said:

It was such a hit here in Italy. Well at least on TRL. We were lucky it was picked as a local single 

Innocent is actually one of her biggest hit in China. But she never bother to add it to the setlist while touring there. Her team is something else.

Wondering if she will do some NYC promo since she will not open for MGK 

She is not doing Boston & Cameden… NYC show will be on June 28 she will be free June 25-27 

I remember during HAW tour when she did NYC show she performed that week Tell Me  It’s Over on a Late Night show 

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

pls snatch a nomination for best rock album :gaycat6:

I think she has a bigger chance at Best Alternative album… but Watch DTA submit LOve Sux at Pop 

9 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I think she has a bigger chance at Best Alternative album… but Watch DTA submit LOve Sux at Pop 

pop punk albums are usually nominated in the rock categories

she has no chance in pop :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

pop punk albums are usually nominated in the rock categories

she has no chance in pop :deadbanana2:

Didn’t Halsey album was nominated at Alternative ???  However Love Sux is more punk so maybe you are right 

She has no chance on both Pop or Rock :deadbanana2: 

13 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Didn’t Halsey album was nominated at Alternative ???  However Love Sux is more punk so maybe you are right 

She has no chance on both Pop or Rock :deadbanana2: 

Apparently yes but Blink’s California album was nominated for best rock album and so was at least one super pop panic at the disco album and a few more pop punk albums

She actually has a shot at best rock album if none of the Red Hot Chili Peppers members die in the next few months. Love Sux was better received than their album, the problem is that they’ve never won best rock album, they’re pushing 60, and all of them had drug addictions for decades  :clown:

Edited by ProudLBS

6 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Apparently yes but Blink’s California album was nominated for best rock album and so was at least one super pop panic at the disco album and a few more pop punk albums

She actually has a shot at best rock album if none of the Red Hot Chili Peppers members die in the next few months. Love Sux was better received than their album, the problem is that they’ve never won best rock album, they’re pushing 60, and all of them had drug addictions for decades  :clown:

I don’t want to get my hopes up! I still remember when I was sure that HAW was coming for best Pop Solo, that song is the type of songs the academy loves 

I feel that the Academy part who vote for Rock field give more equality they usually hates woman they never get a Female nominated I bet also they must be heterosexual man above 45 years old the ones who mainly decide the noms for the Rock noms

This year 4/5 for Best Alternative album are Feamles but yes I doubt they will end LS to alternative 

Lets pray for RHCP members :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, Robburro said:

Someone had better thread this QUICK!

We need to counteract that Kelly stan's attempt to have everyone drag Ramona by threading that Caity Lotz interview.:gaycat6:

I know nothing about this Caity Lotz Z-list actress other than that she used to be a dancer before being on some superhero TV show that nobody watched.:dies:

But apparently, she's also a toxic feminist.:pukey:

And she just HAD TO bring up the M&G mess from 2014.:oxygen2:

Edited by HBK-79

6 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Lets pray for RHCP members :deadbanana2:

Totally :deadbanana2: if any of them die it’s over

45 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

She actually has a shot at best rock album if none of the Red Hot Chili Peppers members die in the next few months. Love Sux was better received than their album, the problem is that they’ve never won best rock album, they’re pushing 60, and all of them had drug addictions for decades

If Mitski is nominated for Best Rock Album (instead of Best Alternative Music Album) it is over for both Avril and RHCP.

BTW, I don't expect any noms but it'd be amazing...

Edited by EvanT

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

:rip:

I doubt she had a chance in the rock category, she is not recognized with the rock audience at all. No one will put a vote to her. I have accepted the fact that she will never be nominated again. I hope you guys are right.

Just look at her Instagram stories, wow at her demanding all of the attention as an opening act. Everyone is so involved, and put their phone lights on, I mean that’s the treatment for concert encore, not an opening act encore. 

She is truly too good to be an opening act now. Her recognization in the past few years has grown significantly, should’ve done a solo tour in the state,