The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

If you had been at his Starboy tour you would have expected a crazy production at this tour!

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

13 hours ago, Allure said:

the lighting will be insane. 

Jesus, the PRODUCTION :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

We need EU dates :chick3:

16 hours ago, Allure said:

the lighting will be insane. 

I got chills :jonny:

Ugh I hope he does a 2nd US leg. I'm currently in EU so I couldn't make this show :chick3:

Abel :WAP: so far looks good & expensive!!! can't wait for the setlist & visuals for tomorrow :duca:

I am excited to see clips/images, and waiting for prices to lower for next weekend. They lowered Philly prices by quite a bit.

I am seeing reports on twitter that tonight is postponed due to the stadium not having wifi. What a mess.

3 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

I am seeing reports on twitter that tonight is postponed due to the stadium not having wifi. What a mess.

You have to be fu*king joking. 

4 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

I wish I was. 

12 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

His "there's not enough power in the venue" era.

This will be tragic as it was a sold out show :rip:

2 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

I wish I was. 

They already set up the stage and everything already. So what the stadium don’t have Wi-Fi. People can use there mobile data. Unless they need Wi-Fi for production, even then they could have gotten something else. So many people are going to be piss

Omg Abel is cursed, not opening night :toofunny2: this is EVIL i feel so sorry for him

Hopefully people won't **** on him bc he has sold nearly 50k for tonight.

He must be fuming. He was obsessed and very excited with all this project. Today should be great day for the king :chick3:

13 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

this is not just a problem with wi-fi at the stadium but all over Canada.
A major network outage at one of Canada's biggest telecom operators shut banking, transport and government access for millions all day. Rogers confirmed the outages are currently affecting its wirelines and wireless networks.

25 minutes ago, nuclear said:

They already set up the stage and everything already. So what the stadium don’t have Wi-Fi. People can use there mobile data. Unless they need Wi-Fi for production, even then they could have gotten something else. So many people are going to be piss

Wifi is pretty much mandatory for security, also tons of moving parts on a stage + instruments, mic...

The wifi must be for his production. Or maybe the venue needs it to show their tickets to get in or employees scanning them. This sucks so bad. 

This tour is truly cursed, but at least we got part of the setlist due to him rehearsing prior to the outage!

Starboy

- Die For You

After Hours

- Alone Again

- Blinding Lights

Dawn FM

- How Do I Make You Love Me?

- Take My Breath (Extended Mix)

- Sacrifice

- Is There Someone Else?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.