The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

12 hours ago, Gangbaby said:

The Italian venue was expected as San Siro if Im right isn’t able to host the length of the stage… Denmark, Ireland, Argentina and Chile venues tho I really don’t understand why they didn’t book him the bigger stadiums when demand is clearly there and are more suited for this production. Also can’t understand why they booked him Tallin etc when they could do Lisbon, Zurich or Lyon, and Vienna. Anyway… I expect the same slayeage at the Australian dates also.

Yeah, I agree the cities they picked were unusual, even for the other countries. I guess they expect swiss/austrians to attend the italian/french/german dates. 

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

Also he should've booked one London date at Wembley, the first 2 shows at London Stadium didn't really sell out quickly (did they even at all?), how is he going to sell out a third date with 90,000 tickets :deadbanana4:

i'm really pissed... he had two arenas completely sold out in lisbon and he's not coming back to make up for canceling those two dates? :biblio:

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

Also he should've booked one London date at Wembley, the first 2 shows at London Stadium didn't really sell out quickly (did they even at all?), how is he going to sell out a third date with 90,000 tickets :deadbanana4:

London Stadium gets 55.000 people and Wembley 70.000. I don’t know how sales for those shows going but they will sell out definitely! It’s 7 months till show time.

1 hour ago, Gangbaby said:

London Stadium gets 55.000 people and Wembley 70.000. I don’t know how sales for those shows going but they will sell out definitely! It’s 7 months till show time.

I read somewhere it's 90k, well hopefully you're right. UK doesn't look like it's his biggest market.

The only tickets left for the Tallinn stop are the 300 euro VIP lounge ones (at least those are the only ones that pop up when i check), so it seems like that stop ended up selling out. Prague also looks to have mostly VIP tickets left, with only a couple of the regular ones still remaining (i think, i'm struggling with moving around those websites :skull:).

idk why but my mind is still blown by just how successful he's become, like a sold-out global stadium tour level success

44 minutes ago, SickLove said:

The only tickets left for the Tallinn stop are the 300 euro VIP lounge ones (at least those are the only ones that pop up when i check), so it seems like that stop ended up selling out. Prague also looks to have mostly VIP tickets left, with only a couple of the regular ones still remaining (i think, i'm struggling with moving around those websites :skull:).

idk why but my mind is still blown by just how successful he's become, like a sold-out global stadium tour level success

Really? He's been the straights' Gaga / Rihanna / Beyonce for a decade now. Straights need to attend concerts too.

2 hours ago, SickLove said:

It's crazy that he did it on his only unsuccessful era of the past decade. The tour also went pretty viral on TikTok thanks to the amazing production, I think everything played out very well, the GP loves him right now.

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

It's crazy that he did it on his only unsuccessful era of the past decade. The tour also went pretty viral on TikTok thanks to the amazing production, I think everything played out very well, the GP loves him right now.

Unsuccessful era for the ones who follow statistics 

For the GP he is smashing 2 years non sto with 2 MASSIVE songs ( and in the meantime he released another album ? )

39 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Unsuccessful era for the ones who follow statistics 

For the GP he is smashing 2 years non sto with 2 MASSIVE songs ( and in the meantime he released another album ? )

I mean yeah, but Dawn FM went a bit under the radar, it didn't score any hits. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so nervous about this show, I spilled so much money on it :deadbanana4: the stage is so huge and I have early entry so I'm scared they might limit the VIP tickets holders to the area close to the main stage, which would be terrible considering he's mostly on the catwalks/stage 2 and 3, if that happens I'll be so mad. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 12:29 AM, kishi said:

There's still time. Hoping for a Lisbon show!

Crazy but he added a Portugal show apparently?

@kishi @PopA911@ATWK EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU GUYS!

It's also going to be the first date of Leg 2, which was a sweet way to make up for its initial omission.

Also, Abel is once again teasing that a concert film is coming soon.

This suggests there will likely be some changes for the European and South American dates, or else it would be somewhat counterintuitive to release a professional recording of same concert folks will experience this summer. I don't know... Should be intriguing to follow nonetheless.

In the meantime, what do you think we could be getting in terms of setlist changes? I'm betting (and manifesting) an "In Your Eyes" inclusion considering how well it did in Europe. Maybe "Moth To A Flame" might make an appearance as well.

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

It's also going to be the first date of Leg 2, which was a sweet way to make up for its initial omission.

I WON :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat: (And with Kaytranada as an opener, yesss)

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

In the meantime, what do you think we could be getting in terms of setlist changes? I'm betting (and manifesting) an "In Your Eyes" inclusion considering how well it did in Europe. Maybe "Moth To A Flame" might make an appearance as well.

Hurricane needs to LEAVE :snowman: IYE and MOTL feel like worthy inclusions. I'm also curious if he'll perform Creepin', since it's his current hit and probably a crowd pleaser. (I also wouldn't mind Kiss Land being replaced with Wanderlust, but I'm grateful for any KL acnowledgement on his part.)

9 hours ago, Moonlight Nation said:

This suggests there will likely be some changes for the European and South American dates, or else it would be somewhat counterintuitive to release a professional recording of same concert folks will experience this summer. I don't know... Should be intriguing to follow nonetheless.

YES, I wanted to buy the Early Entry for the Golden Circle but I don’t want to go alone so i’ll end up getting regular golden circle tickets. do you guys think i’ll be able to see well with those? 

I was able to snatch tickets from the pre-sale :jonny5:

i’m so happy 

On 2/1/2023 at 12:14 AM, Moonlight Nation said:

God I'm so excited :jonny6: I also think the features segment could be switched up, mostly because Hurricane, Crew Love and Low Life didn't make much noise in Europe. I really hope he does In Your Eyes and even Moth To A Flame, I would die to get In The Night but I don't see that happening. Creepin' would be fine but I don't care about it, it doesn't really fit the show in my opinion. 

• 1 month later...

3 New dates!!

- Peru

- Mexico ( Monterrey & Guadalajara)

+ Argentina moved to a bigger venue :alexz:

:party: this tour keeps getting bigger 

New dates and new tickets available!

i am going to the Bogota concert 

On 2/4/2023 at 1:25 PM, ariananext said:

God I'm so excited :jonny6: I also think the features segment could be switched up, mostly because Hurricane, Crew Love and Low Life didn't make much noise in Europe. I really hope he does In Your Eyes and even Moth To A Flame, I would die to get In The Night but I don't see that happening. Creepin' would be fine but I don't care about it, it doesn't really fit the show in my opinion. 

YES , YEEES AND YEEEEEEEEEES ! 

Seriously he needs to get rid of a bunch of songs and add these masterpieces that they did so well in Europe 

• 2 months later...

it's starting, the first show is on June 6th :duca:

On 5/21/2023 at 5:25 PM, Young In Love said:

it's starting, the first show is on June 6th :duca:

i need updates on this to know if the stage is the same as the us leg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.