Coachella 2022 | Until Next Year!

Mellark

idk but that looked really bad, she left in the middle of the song to change her outfit, it was kinda funny how she said ''imma take a break'' and ran away lol

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Opulence

• dirrtydiana

• Kiss It Better

Billie really said "i'm sorry i'm not Beyonce" :ahh:

anyway that was a nice set, she performed all my faves except Lost Cause i was so excited to hear people screaming "CAUSE YOU GOT NO JOB" :gaycat6: should've skipped my skip addiction or Halley's Skip

Everything I Wanted is still Billie best song :giraffe:

13 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

Billie really said "i'm sorry i'm not Beyonce" :ahh:

anyway that was a nice set, she performed all my faves except Lost Cause i was so excited to hear people screaming "CAUSE YOU GOT NO JOB" :gaycat6: should've skipped my skip addiction or Halley's Skip

Like, I am happy her headlining a big festival like this but it was just tour with like some changes and a dash of special guests. I heard the crowd was bad too. 

"I'm sorry I'm not Beyonce" fff :ahh:

I liked Billie's set but alot of it wasn't really different from her HTE Tour performances. Oxytocin was definitely the best part esp with the dancers.

I hope she performs Lost Cause next weekend :chick1:

17 hours ago, period sis said:

11:30 PST. 3 Am EST (so me :rip:)

So is she still yet to perform? This is the first time I’m ever paying attention to Coachella so spare me flack pls :rip:

damon should have done 19200 so bille and him could duet :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

So is she still yet to perform? This is the first time I’m ever paying attention to Coachella so spare me flack pls :rip:

She finished a few hours ago sis :gaycat6:

It’s such a tragedy that Nathy Peluso is performing but it’s not being streamed on YouTube. ?

Her only sin was giving me 10 second snippet of my favorite Billie song, copycat

i loved how she sounded on lovely with Khalid 

They cut short Kim Petras' concert, minutes before she was about to premiere new music :biblio:

**** them

Billie did great last Night! kind of the same show of the last year but it was great!

Megan Thee Stallion is an entretainer :clap3: I like her setlist

Im ready for Karol G, Doja Cat, The Weeknd / SHM  :duca: 

1 minute ago, samito said:

Will they stream karol g's set?

yes! according to youtube it stars 8:30

Harry’s set was awful and I saw tik tok comments comparing his stage presence to Freddie Mercury…like girlies, no…

23 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Harry’s set was awful and I saw tik tok comments comparing his stage presence to Freddie Mercury…like girlies, no…

He got really good reviews, trended on twitter thanks to non-stans, even reddit dude-bros were saying stuff like "he's the David Bowie of Gen-Z" (which I personally disagree with). You didn't like it. Which is fine. Everyone has different tastes. But it definitely wasn't just tik tok praising him, and he's the most talked about set as of now (even by you, bringing it up 48 hours later), so :michael:

9 hours ago, Billionaire said:

She finished a few hours ago sis :gaycat6:

Oh- :rip: 

Doja :jonny6:

I don’t even know what to say lol…she should’ve had main headliner slot tbqh 

That was amazing wow :flame:

She was great but there were definitely some songs she could've swapped out for others

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.