Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Nnn

FTEMt-3WIAElDoB?format=png&name=900x900

We feel you Nikkie, sis!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611750bee7a5568678eb7

The fumes already

Anyway stream both :heart2:

Chanel getting those streams without being on the news of every country:flame:

Not you making Ukraine's monumental win showing European peoples unity at this difficult time and appreciation of its culture into a stan war. When they're in an ACTUAL war! :skull: I thought it was just friendly banter until you guys started calling them nazis who should be disqualified a few pages back

I cannot stress it enough the grass begs to be touched

The real enemy was the UK somehow snatching a second spot

1 minute ago, BOOM! said:

Where is the lie?? :clap3:

Girl's in danger. The Italians are coming and their media can be as ruthless as the British tabloids. :rip:

Just now, igninton said:

Girl's in danger. The Italians are coming and their media can be as ruthless as the British tabloids. :rip:

Italians and their unprofessional asses can seethe, she told no lies

11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Not you making Ukraine's monumental win showing European peoples unity at this difficult time and appreciation of its culture into a stan war. When they're in an ACTUAL war! :skull: I thought it was just friendly banter until you guys started calling them nazis who should be disqualified a few pages back

So? song and performance were still NOT winner worthy and people rightfully point this out and hope for that dreadful Song to be forgotten asap while making sure the true winner stays remembered. Only Talent and no pity votes allowed 

:fan:

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I agree with this post. It's pretty weird. No one, even the Ukranians in this thread (If you can't see past the obvious trolling then that's on YOU) is denying the reason why they won - clearly Europe wanted to show a light to Ukraine during this time and while it's just a song contest, the win still means a lot to the Ukranians who are losing their homes and livelyhood everyday and people are kiiing about SloMo outstreaming. Maybe I'm being dramatic but some of these posts are coming off as super insensitive to me. :skull: I'm happy for Chanel's success too because I also like SloMo and the girl can outperform most of the pop acts out right now.

Like we get it, Ukraine won because of the war. Everyone on the ******* planet knows that at this point. You can celebrate Chanel's rightfully and deserved success without bringing down the Ukranian win that was, as you said, showing European peoples unity.

5 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

So? song and performance were still NOT winner worthy and people rightfully point this out and hope for that dreadful Song to be forgotten asap while making sure the true winner stays remembered. Only Talent and no pity votes allowed 

:fan:

And Chanel/Spain still lost to UK not Ukraine :devil: I like my booty bops as well but you've picked the wrong enemy here

7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

And Chanel/Spain still lost to UK not Ukraine :devil: I like my booty bops as well but you've picked the wrong enemy here

Its just the dawn and birth of the SSBWs - Social **** Bop Warriors.

Every time a deserved **** bop loses to fraud, we'll only get louder and more annoying.

We'll only stop when the world starts giving our **** bops their rightful wins. TABS just NEED to prevail over pity and politics

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

29 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Where is the lie?? :clap3:

She didn't lie.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a0fa0d9d6d697ed936

35 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Do you really think Chanel will ever have a career outside of Spain? :rip: 

Let the forum girlies have their little moment. A year from now will be less relevant than Eleni, who at least she was invited back alongside other eurovision legends. 

8 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Do you really think Chanel will ever have a career outside of Spain? :rip: 

Let the forum girlies have their little moment. A year from now will be less relevant than Eleni, who at least she was invited back alongside other eurovision legends. 

See this is the problem, y'all keep asking us to keep things cool but you bash miss Chanel at every chance you get. What's it gonna be? That's called hypocrisy, henny.

And it's making me stan miss Chanel even harder.

1 hour ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

Are we going to pretend that SloMo streams don't come largely from Spaniards themselves :huh:

Anyway

If Kalush would release this version on Spotify, it would be over for that Chanel girl

:heart2: so awesome

Oh wow this version is so pretty too :clap3:

43 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

26 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I agree with this post. It's pretty weird. No one, even the Ukranians in this thread (If you can't see past the obvious trolling then that's on YOU) is denying the reason why they won - clearly Europe wanted to show a light to Ukraine during this time and while it's just a song contest, the win still means a lot to the Ukranians who are losing their homes and livelyhood everyday and people are kiiing about SloMo outstreaming. Maybe I'm being dramatic but some of these posts are coming off as super insensitive to me. :skull: I'm happy for Chanel's success too because I also like SloMo and the girl can outperform most of the pop acts out right now.

Like we get it, Ukraine won because of the war. Everyone on the ******* planet knows that at this point. You can celebrate Chanel's rightfully and deserved success without bringing down the Ukranian win that was, as you said, showing European peoples unity.

Totally agree with these two posts. It's very telling that the UK isn't being attacked at all when they also placed higher than Spain. The most ironic thing is how venomous snakes are making all sorts of evil comments about Ukraine being invaded by Russia when their own country has several separatist movements, including the massive Catalonia one. If they bordered Russia maybe they would be living the same reality right now and instead of emphasizing and showing compensation they use the situation for stan wars :michael:

But I guess SlowMo is the best song of all time and the only song we have left to shake our booties to so it's all worth it!!!! :toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, igninton said:

See this is the problem, y'all keep asking us to keep things cool but you bash miss Chanel at every chance you get. What's it gonna be? That's called hypocrisy, henny.

And it's making me stan miss Chanel even harder.

I never said to keep things cool. I’ve always called Chanel a local fad act that will be forgagatan, the song is mid and vapid, she lost to the UK, lost the televote to the poorest country in Europe (Moldova), etc.  

I only provide commentary here to balance out the Spanish bots on twitter saying Kalush are nazis and sympathizing with Russians. I can see why the Spanish fans sympathize with Russians though, Chanel does give off major Sergey Lazarev/3rd place loser vibes. 

Plus the song is terrible, so saying it’s bad is entirely authentic and I applaud all the people here admitting that it is mid. 

Edited by MAKSIM

Also, how embarrassing for the royal family of Spain and Prime Minister to send a note to Chanel :rip: Like, imagine having to write up something thanking Chanel for performing a song as mid as Slo Mo. 

Biden writing a note congratulating Addison Rae on releasing a new single vibes. 

7 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I never said to keep things cool. I’ve always called Chanel a local fad act that will be forgagatan, the song is mid and vapid, she lost to the UK, lost the televote to the poorest country in Europe (Moldova), etc.  

I only provide commentary here to balance out the Spanish bots on twitter saying Kalush are nazis and sympathizing with Russians. I can see why the Spanish fans sympathize with Russians though, Chanel does give off major Sergey Lazarev/3rd place loser vibes. 

Plus the song is terrible, so saying it’s bad is entirely authentic and I applaud all the people here admitting that it is mid. 

I'm so glad you finally exposed your true colours to everyone. Including the mods. I'm bookmarking this post for future reference into the supposed "bullying to Ukrainian fans". Have a blessed day boo boo. 

And don't forget to stream Stefania!

12 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

She had the highest televote amongst the Top4 aside from Ukraine, so given the fact she was sabotaged by EBU jury decision replacements and Spain mostly gaining most votes in a regular year from Ukraine, its safe to say Spain wouldve placed better than UK.  

But yeah, if SloMo is mid, then we shouldnt talk about Stefania which is simply unlistenable with that obnoxious yelling of the main singer and those Eminem-wannabes

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Its just the dawn and birth of the SSBWs - Social **** Bop Warriors.

Every time a deserved **** bop loses to fraud, we'll only get louder and more annoying.

We'll only stop when the world starts giving our **** bops their rightful wins. TABS just NEED to prevail over pity and politics

Congratulations, I think this officially takes the cake for the most tone deaf post I've seen in relation to Ukraine beating Spain. Even more so than the xenophobic losers calling Ukrainians Nazis

Liugend stans have too much class I fear, celebrating Ukraines rightful win without being LOSERS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.