Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

25 minutes ago, nasa said:

Some people can only do well in Spain I fear

giphy.gif

Love that everyone else are supposedly the obsessed ones, despite a certain fan base spreading nazi conspiracy theories, fan fictions about alternate realities, and LOCAL streaming numbers for the last two weeks in a desperate attempt to prove something to the actual winners. Oh well, will continue to pity stream

giphy.gif

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is GODnel triggering some poor souls so much in here, it's giving insecurity

giphy.gif

ot: Still replaying GodMo

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, khalyan said:

There is so much Eurovision on my Replay 22 so far :jonnycat:

#2 In corpore sano

#4 Halo

#5 Sentimentai

#8 Hold Me Closer

#14 Sekret

#19 Fulenn

#29 Stefania

#39 SHUM

#42 We Don't Wanna Putin :skull: 

#46 SloMo

#53 Llamame

#75 Lights Off

#81 That's Rich

#82 saudade, saudade

#5 Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors

#17 Fai Rumore

#20 River

#26 Hope

#33 Death of Us

#35 Stefania

#39 Hold Me Closer

#42 De Diepte

#53 saudade, saudade

#55 Með hækkandi sól

#73 The Show

#84 Think About Things

Ahhh this serve :clap3:

Space Man officially outselling Fadush Orchestra while SlayMo stays winning!

We LOVE to see it! :clap3:

4 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Space Man officially outselling Fadush Orchestra while SlayMo stays winning!

KHwWNXB.png

giphy.gif

The constant catty comments... guess the music isn't good enough to keep some people entertained

giphy.gif

SloMo is my winner and the streams are also showing people's preference. If politics weren't involved she could have a chance at winning. :chick3:

Not Cyprus wanting to select their artist for next year with a flop talent show, back to another NQ for them :ahh:

khalyan closing Chanel threads now because they can't handle a beautiful, talented woman being successful and loved by majority. :skull:

Chanel people's winner wbk. :clap3:

giphy.gif

I think I fell in love with Alvan, his music is good asf and he's hot.

SlayMo and Slay Man will be remembered and listened to for years to come, Stefania will be as forgettable as Running Sacred by the end of this year :bibliahh:

Edited by Gwendolyn

Chanel is still having the girls pressed

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, BOOM! said:

khalyan closing Chanel threads now because they can't handle a beautiful, talented woman being successful and loved by majority. :skull:

Chanel people's winner wbk. :clap3:

giphy.gif

I should have given you a WP for being disruptive since the thread title didn't match the thread contents but a simple closing sufficed.  

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I should have given you a WP for being disruptive since the thread title didn't match the thread contents but a simple closing sufficed.  

giphy.gif

There was literally no need for WP because title matched the OP. We all know that, the gap between SloMo and other TOP 5 songs was huge. Anyways...

giphy.gif

tIlTn54.thumb.gif.4c340595fb3d1f5056a936 tIlTn54.thumb.gif.4c340595fb3d1f5056a936 tIlTn54.thumb.gif.4c340595fb3d1f5056a936

Ošia jūra nerami... Man ašaros akyse...

VISKAS.

Jis nebesugrįš! Niekada!

Jis atplaukė juoda puta.

tIlTn54.thumb.gif.4c340595fb3d1f5056a936 tIlTn54.thumb.gif.4c340595fb3d1f5056a936 tIlTn54.thumb.gif.4c340595fb3d1f5056a936

We need to stop the Stefania vs SloMo fights and start bashing Space Man instead. Sick of hearing it on the radio, my poor ears omg.

giphy.gif

Now for once I'd love to see the "reported" vs "warned" posts list from this thread because I definitely agree with the (un?)conscious bias that has and is still being applied by a moderator or number of moderators (I don't know which mod actually comes into the thread and warns the reports) regarding this topic and newly open threads.

Maybe next time we'll have to request a second mod to oversee the reports or just move on somewhere else where moderators play a fair and EQUAL role to all parties involved, regardless of what your general liking was (very clear from the beginning tho :rip:). What we're not going to have is people trolling and telling people to cut their wrists and getting away with it because they take a liking to a song the mod likes too and they're going against someone the mod also has been pretty much against by all counts and actions.

Just a thought.

giphy.gif

Space Man slaying on heavy rotation on BBC Radio 1, we love to see it.

giphy.gif 

The essays

giphy.gif

The meltdowns

giphy.gif

The continuous lie about being told to “cut your wrists” that was proven to be false

giphy.gif

All this over Stefania stomping their girl

giphy.gif

At first I thought this year was underwhelming when it comes to song quality but looking back now I think a lot of them were really solid. It was a nice year musically.

58 minutes ago, igninton said:

Now for once I'd love to see the "reported" vs "warned" posts list from this thread because I definitely agree with the (un?)conscious bias that has and is still being applied by a moderator or number of moderators (I don't know which mod actually comes into the thread and warns the reports) regarding this topic and newly open threads.

Maybe next time we'll have to request a second mod to oversee the reports or just move on somewhere else where moderators play a fair and EQUAL role to all parties involved, regardless of what your general liking was (very clear from the beginning tho :rip:). What we're not going to have is people trolling and telling people to cut their wrists and getting away with it because they take a liking to a song the mod likes too and they're going against someone the mod also has been pretty much against by all counts and actions.

Just a thought.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

Spilled. :clap3:

The bias is pretty obvious and it continues to happen shamelessly.

And the receipts?

OT: have you praised them today?

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, igninton said:

Just a thought.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

I asked you several times to report the posts saying another member here should cut their wrists.  And guess what, that post never ended up in our report queue.

And I guess you've ignored every time I've said I liked Chanel/SloMo, it's still one of the few Eurovision songs that I listen to daily and both versions made it to my Replay 22 currently but that doesn't fit the agenda of "mods are biased and out to get us" :rip: 

It's just disappointing to be trashed like this.  I am a big fan of Eurovision, I enjoyed posting here with everyone during preseason and during the event, I loved to joke around with y'all and I had a lot of fun posting.  I very rarely gave out any WPs here because I like you all and wanted to conversation to keep going.  And for a couple of members to try and frame me as such an awful mod they want to go elsewhere to discuss next years is really disheartening.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.