Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

They should introduce an Atrl jury which counts towards 25% of the vote so Spain can go top 15

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Sergey Lazarev crying on Instagram about how Russia isn’t in the contest anymore and how his victory was stolen from him in 2016, with the comments turned off btw! #ThankYouJuries :heart2: 

Edited by ZIVERT

Like pa pa PA PA PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1382946a426e150292f74ceb593d509a_w200.gi

40 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Hola, mi bebé-bé
Hola, mi bebé-bé

HTB7.gif

Llámame, llámame
Llámame, llámame

HTB7.gif

Hola, mi bebé-bé
Hola, mi bebé-bé

HTB7.gif

Llámame, llámame
Llámame, llámame
(Hola, mi bebé)

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95208a8b36c7cb0fa8213

The bawp of the summer, the ONLY homo worth Europe's attention this year 

#AbolishTheJury when they tank my faves and #KeepTheJury when they tank the acts I want to see flopping!

Just now, Kummercell said:

#AbolishTheJury when they tank my faves and #KeepTheJury when they tank the acts I want to see flopping!

Exactly, and I told her

1382946a426e150292f74ceb593d509a_w200.gi

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Sergey Lazarev crying on Instagram about how Russia isn’t in the contest anymore and how his victory was stolen from him, with the comments turned off btw! #ThankYouJuries :heart2: 

I disagree with Russia being kicked out of Sporting competitions, however it would've been a horrendous experience for any Russian entry to be in ESC this year, they would've gotten so much ****. It's the right decision for a show of this nature. 

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Sergey Lazarev crying on Instagram about how Russia isn’t in the contest anymore and how his victory was stolen from him, with the comments turned off btw! #ThankYouJuries :heart2: 

imagine being still pressed about losing 6 years ago

zTex5Tm.gif

6 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Sergey Lazarev crying on Instagram about how Russia isn’t in the contest anymore and how his victory was stolen from him in 2016, with the comments turned off btw! #ThankYouJuries :heart2: 

He also posted something about Russophobia a few weeks ago which i thought was weird because he posted an antiwar post when the invasion began something’s off with him

Actually I believe that Eurovision should be re-thought...

The jury's part is important I think, but should be a quarter part of the total vote. 

The same with the popular vote, I think having half of the total vote is OK, but an app driven vote should be implemented, and make it really democratic as it would be free to vote and really support your fave even if you have more than one. 

And I really believe that the people in the arena should vote too. TBH. One thing is the TV production and all.. But to be there and perform live should be accounted and the ones that can say what they actually felt are the ones There TBH. I would give them that remaining 25% of the vote

3 minutes ago, CloseTheWhoHa said:

He also posted something about Russophobia a few weeks ago which i thought was weird because he posted an antiwar post when the invasion began something’s off with him

FQ9JFUPVsAAG-l-?format=jpg&name=medium

he's a Putin puppet, so :pukey: 

1 minute ago, lovedaddy said:

EWWWWW 

i wonder how ani lorak is doing…

The jury might help Spain become a winner if the public somehow fails to do so. 

6 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

Flop ass clown. 

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I mean, it's also by far the most playlisted song from this edition :toofunny2: I really don't like the Swedish act. It's so industry plant'd (the song is clearly from a songwriting camp judging by the credits) and yet she's trying to sell it as some genuine heartbreaking personal ballad. The performance is so overrehearsed as well :rip:

It feels very discount Robyn in parts.

Sergey's song in 2016 was so bland and basic, the staging was carrying it

I would rather Australia had won, aka one of the best Eurovision ballads EVER:heart:

17 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

He cancelled this appearance, so at least he didn’t do that. But his social media lately is definitely weird and I lost a lot of respect for him. Literally puppeting Kirkorov crybaby talking points about Jamala. Rest in piss, fad!

15 minutes ago, CloseTheWhoHa said:

EWWWWW 

i wonder how ani lorak is doing…

She deleted her Instagram to avoid any and all discussions of the war because she values her career and her money more than dignity and ethics! Meanwhile Loboda basically gave up her career to show people what’s happening in Ukraine. Ani Lorak and Maruv are hags!

I thought I had already accepted the fact that Ukraine is going to win, but no, I haven't, I'm gonna be really pissed when Chanel ends at like 7 or some **** like that. 

They played the instrumental for Norway last night after their fake winning, and it had basically all vocals on it :bibliahh: What a fraud, the backing track rule needs to go

2 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

They played the instrumental for Norway last night after their fake winning, and it had basically all vocals on it :bibliahh: What a fraud, the backing track rule needs to go

deep inside I hope juries sabotaged them

I will nevee get why people like those cringy wolves, I swear... They are not even that original or creative... I cant

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Are you from the UK? If you are we having nothing to worry about, we are in No.2 in the odds, Sam has gotten high Jury ratings and we and 4 other countries are seen as potential winners, we are doing great. :heart: 

53 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Germany? 

Yes I’m from the UK! I haven’t been following the show all that closely this year (I will be watching tonight though) so I wasn’t sure how well received Sam’s song has been 

Let's go

GenuineUniqueGnat-size_restricted.gif

Llegó la mami
La reina, la dura, una Bugatti

britney-spears-work-bitch-video-gif.gif

El mundo 'tá loco con este body
Si tengo un problema, no es monetary

giphy.webp

Les vuelvo loquito' a todos los daddie'
Voy siempre primera, nunca secondary

wendy-williams.gif

Apena' hago doom, doom con mi boom, boom
Y le' tengo dando zoom, zoom on my yummy

XFFxpbV.gif

Y no se confundan, señora' y señore'
Yo siempre estoy ready pa' romper cadera', romper corazones
Solo existe una, no hay imitacione' (na, na)
Y si aún no me creen pue' me toca mostrárselo
Take a video, watch it slow mo, mo, mo, mo, mo (yeah)

rihann-adancing-gif.gif

Booty hypnotic, make you want more, more, more, more, more

9rNC.gif

Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo-lo-lo-lo-lo (yeah)

tumblr_lvtev4RNn91r3ty02o1_500.gif

If the way I shake it to this dembow (to this dembow)
Drives you loco (yeah)
Take a video, watch it slow mo

britney-spears-dance.gif

Te gusta to' lo que tengo
te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo

HTB7.gif

Take a sip of my cola-la
Ponte salvaje, na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa

Hips Dont Lie GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

v13pb5.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.