Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Germany is coming for another zero points, I fear :WAP:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what obsessed Ukraine haters sound like :gaycat2: unhinged!

5 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

Germany is coming for another zero points, I fear :WAP:

It's funny how Spain, Germany and UK were all flops last year yet UK and Spain are now potential winners while Gerammy is still s*it. 

Bless them x maybe next year Germany will change?

Edited by Gwendolyn

On 5/13/2022 at 11:00 AM, igninton said:

The Queen has spoken. @KillingYourCareer

And has questionable taste. :sistrens:

That was honestly the most entertaining performance of sf2 after Serbia :dies: can't blame the good sis. But voting for Romania from Spain is useless, the diaspora will give 12 regardless

4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

This is what obsessed Ukraine haters sound like :gaycat2: unhinged!

Stephen's gonna have solyanka with fungil nail infection for dinner :foxaylove3:

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Stephan's gonna have solyanka with fungil nail infection for dinner :foxaylove3:

don't do Estonia like that 

I'm still rooting for a shocking winner and I have a feeling we might get one. 

zTex5Tm.gif

Estonia Is underrated, the guy is cute and the song is great. Sad he will flop due to the last place curse :mad:

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Stephen's gonna have solyanka with fungil nail infection for dinner :foxaylove3:

Solyanka already tastes like a fungal nail infection, so poor his taste buds! :nicole2:

No idea why Spanish fans are so delulu that they're winning. They're heading for possibly their best result in 20 years, and I love Chanel, but it's not something that can come close to winning either vote. I think 4th-7th is likely for them. Sweden is more jury bait, but then again, nothing about that (very industry plant'd) act stands out enough to win. I genuinely think the UK will be 2nd, with Ukraine as the winner and a televote score around 400 that can't be trumped. I also think Moldova is coming for a brilliant televote score due to them being the only uptempo between 13 and 23 in the running order. Fingers crossed for a great result for Serbia as well, my favorite!

2 minutes ago, igninton said:

I'm still rooting for a shocking winner and I have a feeling we might get one. 

zTex5Tm.gif

I’m ready for the 100-page meltdowns and Euro nerds analyzing the results upon the words “and the winner is….Serbia!!!!”

I always thought the lead singer from the Rasmus looked familiar and I could never put my finger on it until I realised today he looks like Chucky

chucky-subway.gif

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Me too, I want to see the "edgy" fomos in Spain fume

And to see the ***** Ayuso and the rat Almeida fume and make it political matter when they inevitably don't get to host it :WAP:

Yes! So perched! Se viene Chanelazo :jonny5:

1 minute ago, AgentChain said:

I’m ready for the 100-page meltdowns and Euro nerds analyzing the results upon the words “and the winner is….Serbia!!!!”

:jonny5:

Sadly, Nordic countries (as well as half of the juries) aren't going to vote for Serbia. It's an act you either get or you don't. I can see Denmark's televote giving nothing to Serbia but 4 points to Germany and 6 to Australia :rip:

2 minutes ago, AgentChain said:

:clap3:

Belgrade 2023.

History will repeat itself tonight! The best winner of the 2010s :smitten: 

33 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

jury results running order: 

Netherlands – Jeangu Macrooy
San Marino – Labiuse
North Macedonia – Jana Burčeska
Malta – Aidan
Ukraine – Kateryna Pavlenko
Albania – Andri Xhahu
Estonia – Tanel Padar
Azerbaijan – Narmin Salmanova
Portugal – Pedro Tatanka
Germany – Barbara Schöneberger
Belgium – David Jeanmotte [fr]
Norway – Tix
Israel – Daniel Styopin [he]
Poland – Ida Nowakowska
Greece – Stefania
Moldova – TBC
Bulgaria – Janan Dural
Serbia – Dragana Kosjerina [sr]
Iceland – Árný Fjóla Ásmundsdóttir
Cyprus – Loukas Hamatsos
Latvia – Samanta Tīna
Spain – Nieves Álvarez
Switzerland – Julie Berthollet
Denmark – Tina Müller
France – Élodie Gossuin
Armenia – Garik Papoyan
Montenegro – Andrijana Vešović
Romania – Eda Marcus
Ireland – Linda Martin
Slovenia – Lorella Flego
Georgia – Helen Kalandadze
Croatia – Ivan Dorian Molnar
Lithuania – Vaidotas Valiukevičius
Austria – Philipp Hansa
Finland – Aksel
United Kingdom – AJ Odudu
Sweden – Dotter
Australia – Courtney Act
Czech Republic – Taťána Kuchařová
Italy – Carolina Di Domenico

so Sweden is in the top? :coffee2:

This order is giving me Sweden/Ukraine jury top 2

Sadly, Nordic countries (as well as half of the juries) aren't going to vote for Serbia. It's an act you either get or you don't. I can see Denmark's televote giving nothing to Serbia but 4 points to Germany and 6 to Australia :rip:

Maybe from Sweden, EX-YU diaspora is really big there.

Just now, ZIVERT said:

History will repeat itself tonight! The best winner of the 2010s :smitten: 

Don't let Australia's vocal exercise anywhere near #2 tho :dies:

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

No idea why Spanish fans are so delulu that they're winning. They're heading for possibly their best result in 20 years, and I love Chanel, but it's not something that can come close to winning either vote. I think 4th-7th is likely for them. Sweden is more jury bait, but then again, nothing about that (very industry plant'd) act stands out enough to win. I genuinely think the UK will be 2nd, with Ukraine as the winner and a televote score around 400 that can't be trumped. I also think Moldova is coming for a brilliant televote score due to them being the only uptempo between 13 and 23 in the running order. Fingers crossed for a great result for Serbia as well, my favorite!

!! :skull: 

It's serving a cute Top 3 at best imo.

What do we think of Greece and Netherlands? The girlies have been hyping Greece as the superior ballad but the streams say otherwise with the public and I have a feeling one of them might get massively overshadowed by the other one. :skull:

Don't let Australia's vocal exercise anywhere near #2 tho :dies:

If we’re going by history, the overrated industry plant of this year is Corny Jacobs! And the endearing fan favorite Chanel will come in 4th place with her upbeat dance song, giving her country its best result in years like Poli Genova!

1 minute ago, igninton said:

!! :skull: 

It's serving a cute Top 3 at best imo.

What do we think of Greece and Netherlands? The girlies have been hyping Greece as the superior ballad but the streams say otherwise with the public and I have a feeling one of them might get massively overshadowed by the other one. :skull:

Greece left zero impact, I think they'll get something like 50 televote points. It's a very standard Eurovision'd ballad and the performance leaves no mark. Very cold and flavorless. S10's commercial success makes me think she can aim for top 10, it's a quality song and her emotional delivery is out of this world, love her.

2 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

If we’re going by history, the overrated industry plant of this year is Corny Jacobs! And the endearing fan favorite Chanel will come in 4th place with her upbeat dance song, giving her country its best result in years like Poli Genova!

Good observation!

h5IXZA6.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.