• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Hephaestus

• Queen.

Going from a 14 Pro Max to now a 16 Plus model, I instantly noticed the weight difference for the better.

4 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

i cant believe how ugly the theming thing and dark mode icons are in real life

I think the icons look good in dark mode but tinted? :noparty:

I've had an iPhone 13 Pro since its release, I love my sierra blue but ready to upgrade. Especially because I have 0 storage left lol. 
I am not really a fan of the new colors :| but I ordered the pink 16 plus. I hope I don't regret it :gaycat6:

• Like 1

I was thinking of buying the Apple Watch SE but after finding out how shitty the battery is... hell nah. 

• Like 1

holding on to my 14 pro max for another year, its still working like it did during release day

can't believe i used to be one of those people that would upgrade every year, i'm growing up!

spacer.png

• Like 1

I'm buying my parents the iPhone 16 plus for their bdays next month and I'll be getting the 16 pro max in black :gaynetcat4:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

I'm buying my parents the iPhone 16 plus for their bdays next month and I'll be getting the 16 pro max in black :gaynetcat4:

Rich ***** tings 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

I guess it doesn't make sense to upgrade from the 15 Pro Max right?

I mean... it's just 1 button

On 9/21/2024 at 11:30 AM, Cesar said:

holding on to my 14 pro max for another year, its still working like it did during release day

can't believe i used to be one of those people that would upgrade every year, i'm growing up!

spacer.png

beautiful

iOS 18 really surprised me by amazing new features. love it so far. and there's no bugging at all.

On 9/21/2024 at 11:30 PM, Cesar said:

spacer.png

i think the iphone 14 pro is just that amazing because i used to upgrade every two years but i love my iphone 14 pro in deep purple soooo much just like i did in 2022 and it's so pretty too... the last pretty iphone imo. their design truly peaked with the 13 pro and 14 pro series. and it works soooooo well too :smitten:

I've had the iPhone 13 since its release, will buy the 16 pro max just bc (I'll have it for 2 years or a little longer) :suburban:

got the AirPods 4 with ANC, I forgot the noise canceling thing goes hardddd

Edited by Zeferino

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.