• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Hephaestus

• Queen.

Got my new iPhone and Apple Watch, had to wait nearly an hour in the O2 shop as both of my watches weren't cancelled, so the O2 Guru had to cancel my watches manually as she couldn't cancel them online, I also had no ID, so couldn't collect my watch, got it all sorted out in the end, plus had to Switch my iPhone 14 Pro too, my watches were both paid off so got them both connected and all, but have to get a new Screen Protector for my watch as the 44mm won't fit a 45mm watch, didn't have the Sport Loop either, so I could have went for a different colour if I had have wanted, never thought, the iPhone 15 Pro Max is so much better for me, it's so easy for me to see everything on it now :heart2:

Despise the new iOS update that replaced “format” button (which I use all the time) with “autofill” button (which I will never use once in my life). :biblio:

Edited by Achilles.

Just got the MacBook Air M2 15inch. Coming from a 2017 MBP Base Model, this is very fast. The screen size is also amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Apple lost a major court battle to a medical company named Masimo.  Starting this Thursday, Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2 will no longer be allowed to be sold by Apple or any other US retailers.  The case is being sent to President Biden for emergency review and possible veto. :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Apple lost a major court battle to a medical company named Masimo.  Starting this Thursday, Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2 will no longer be allowed to be sold by Apple or any other US retailers.  The case is being sent to President Biden for emergency review and possible veto. :deadbanana4:

Mess :deadbanana2:, glad it doesn't affect me, I'm in the UK and I've got my Series 9 already.

2 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Mess :deadbanana2:, glad it doesn't affect me, I'm in the UK and I've got my Series 9 already.

Yeah I got my S9 during launch week so I’m good as well. :michael:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the MacBook Pro M3 16inch in Space Black :jonnycat:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

An appeals court put a pause on the Series 9 and Ultra 2 sale ban.  The devices will resume sale tomorrow in Apple stores and online.

• Like 1

I’m leaning towards getting the 13” MacBook Air for Grad school :mandown:

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

I’m leaning towards getting the 13” MacBook Air for Grad school :mandown:

do it. the m1 is still a beast and a great value :clap3:

22 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

do it. the m1 is still a beast and a great value :clap3:

I’m leaning towards the M2 :michael:

On 12/28/2023 at 3:15 AM, Sergi91 said:

I’m leaning towards the M2 :michael:

Always go for the latest specs when buying a new computer.  While the M1 is still decent, Apple will abandon support for it much sooner than the M2.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Vision Pro is going up for preorders in 10 days with like 400k available units.

Debating if I should finance it with my Apple Card over 24 months so the colossal $4k price tag doesn't seem like a lot. :gaycat3:

I have just bought iPhone 15 Pro and I have noticed that my camera (especially front one) is kinda bad. For instance, you are taking a selfie and you are looking rather OK, but once you snap the photo and open the gallery, the quality is all messed up - darker and makes you very dull/rough looking. I saw on Reddit and Apple FQA that 'a lot' of people have the same problem, but without any resolutions so far from Apple. My old iPhone XR takes better selfies that this.. Has anyone experienced the same? 

Edited by °ColdFire°

When you stop sharing your location with someone, can the other person still see your last location on “find my”? Or do you disappear from the map?

I think I’m going to the Apple Store tomorrow and buy my new MacBook!

Still undecided for the Air or Pro :suburban:

On 1/10/2024 at 8:05 PM, Sergi91 said:

When you stop sharing your location with someone, can the other person still see your last location on “find my”? Or do you disappear from the map?

You disappear

• Like 1

And just like that the Apple Watch ban resumes again tomorrow. :gaycat6:

Vision Pro ordered. I'll most likely return it, but I'll have fun with it for 2 weeks. :gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Starshine said:

Vision Pro ordered. I'll most likely return it, but I'll have fun with it for 2 weeks. :gaycat1:

Same.   I just pre-ordered the base model. 

• Like 1

Looks like it sold out really fast

I finally bought a new MacBook! 

I got the M2 Air 15” because it was -$200 cheaper at Costco and was just $50 more than the 13” at the Apple Store with their student discount :bird:

Edited by Sergi91
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.