• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Hephaestus

• Queen.

On 10/31/2023 at 11:08 AM, Dolce Vita said:

any of yall have the airpods max? are they worth getting bc ive used my current bose headphones to death & really need to replace them

:khalyan: 

I used to have them but sold them and got Sony XM5s. Tbh I miss the AirPods Max. The sound quality is pretty much identical. I don’t get why everyone says the Sony’s sound so much better, there’s noticeable difference.

the only thing is the AirPods are pretty heavy on the head but it wasn’t too bad for me. They also get really cold as they are metal. The headband is really comfortable on the head and takes some of the weight off.

they also look cool so there’s that

My iPhone 14 Pro Max has had awful battery life since I got it on release last year and now I’m hearing the 15PM is just as bad? Apple needs to get their **** together 

just when i thought i could hold on to my 13pro for one more year and the battery health just dropped another 1% to 84% :deadbanana2:

My iphone has decided to just stop sending out notifications for any apps :deadbanana2: only when I click into the app does the red bubble appear after. Any one else have this problem? Resetting does nothing. I even cleared my phone and reset with a icloud save :dancehall2:

Reading through this thread I’m glad I haven’t upgraded from my iPhone 11. Still works perfectly 4 years later :angelo:

Yikes... Apple is really struggling with quality control lately. :gaycat6:

On 11/6/2023 at 12:25 PM, truthteller said:

just when i thought i could hold on to my 13pro for one more year and the battery health just dropped another 1% to 84% :deadbanana2:

Bought my 13 mini in january and I'm at 90% atm. Fearing for its life, ngl.

Received the Space Black MB Pro. It's gorgeous, somehow prettier than Silver. :jonny::jonny:

The lighting in the Apple Store/Youtube reviews don't do it justice. 

• Like 2

I'm going to see if I can Switch Up my iPhone 14 Pro to a iPhone 15 Pro Max as the Pro is far too small for me, the text size isn't as big as I needed it to be, my sight has got worse, so I'm well within my right to change my switch my iPhone 14 Pro for an iPhone 15 Pro Max under O2's Switch Up, anyone else in the UK done that? :dancehall: My iPhone 14 Pro is less than 5 months old.

I went to my nearest Apple store a couple of days back to check out the MacBook Pro M3 16" in black and honestly it wasn't as black as it looked in the promos. In fact, it took me some time to realise what I was looking at was the black even! I thought it was the Space Gray color (which is what I have at home currently - the MacBook Pro M2 16"). And the fingerprints that showed up on the black! Geeeeeeeeeeeeze!

Ended up upgrading to the iPhone 15 Pro Max because I cracked the screen + back glass on my 14 Pro Max and didn't have insurance or Apple Care. They wanted to charge me 600+ to get it fixed so I ended up getting a new phone entirely. :skull:

23 hours ago, Vignesh said:

I went to my nearest Apple store a couple of days back to check out the MacBook Pro M3 16" in black and honestly it wasn't as black as it looked in the promos. In fact, it took me some time to realise what I was looking at was the black even! I thought it was the Space Gray color (which is what I have at home currently - the MacBook Pro M2 16"). And the fingerprints that showed up on the black! Geeeeeeeeeeeeze!

space black is literally a 10% darker space gray :deadbanana:

Midnight stilll outsold i fear, even with the fingerprints.

On 11/13/2023 at 8:12 AM, Vignesh said:

I noticed too in the videos reviews I watched, not sure why Apple is doing this lately, the natural titanium iPhone was advertised as goldish colour when in fact it's silver :redface:

Everything's been smooth so far, but not gonna lie I expected more from the camera, especially the front one

19 hours ago, ariananext said:

Just updated from 11 Pro Max to 15 Pro Max, got it in blue :jonny6:

Do you find the screen size to be too cumbersome? I've never had a bigger phone than 6.1", my eyesight is deteriorating and the screen is too small to watch stuff on my phone atm, but I can switch my iPhone 14 Pro during my contract any time I like, so gonna go for the iPhone 15 Pro Max in Blue as it's gorgeous :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Do you find the screen size to be too cumbersome? I've never had a bigger phone than 6.1", my eyesight is deteriorating and the screen is too small to watch stuff on my phone atm, but I can switch my iPhone 14 Pro during my contract any time I like, so gonna go for the iPhone 15 Pro Max in Blue as it's gorgeous :jonny5:

Not really tbh! I had a 11 Pro Max which was quite big and I like big phones, I have big hands too lol so I'm quite used to the size. This is slightly bigger but I think it'll be fine especially when I get a silicone cover, the clear plastic one is way too slippery for the size! I think you should go for it.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 6:20 PM, ariananext said:

Just updated from 11 Pro Max to 15 Pro Max, got it in blue :jonny6:

I have the 11, and it's been working great... never had any issues with it since I got it.

Would you recommend getting the 15, or just wait until next year and get the 16? 

1 hour ago, Maroonx said:

I have the 11, and it's been working great... never had any issues with it since I got it.

Would you recommend getting the 15, or just wait until next year and get the 16? 

If it works fine and you don't care about the camera you should wait.

I feel the improvement because mine was starting to glitch quite a lot, the battery wasn't great but I didn't mind because I spend most of my time at the office/house so I could charge it whenever, plus the camera had deteriorated a lot since I first got it, so I felt it was the right time so switch. I also work with my phone so I wanted to upgrade for that as well!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

iPad Air or a new MacBook for grad school? :suburban:

new macbook

ipad is definitely limited not unless you're someone who is studying on their feet, walking all-day, move from location to another and have to constantly take notes to a clipboard style

but if mostly sitting or desk, use a macbook

the m1 will save you a lot, the extra can be used for any ipad if you want, or any other apple gadgets

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

new macbook

ipad is definitely limited not unless you're someone who is studying on their feet, walking all-day, move from location to another and have to constantly take notes to a clipboard style

but if mostly sitting or desk, use a macbook

the m1 will save you a lot, the extra can be used for any ipad if you want, or any other apple gadgets

MB seems the right answer. 
I can’t decide between MB Air or Pro :rip:

6 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

MB seems the right answer. 
I can’t decide between MB Air or Pro :rip:

if you do video editing then go for the pro, if not then the air lol

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.