The Apple Thread

Sergi91

i couldn't stand battery life for my 13 Mini so I got the 15 Pro. But it's not as good as I expected. I used 11 Pro Max before and it was such a slay in battery wise. Still I love it the natural titanium color is perfect.

Edited by enchanted0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Hephaestus

• Queen.

How can I turn off showing up in the WiFi’s personal hotspot list? It’s so annoying. I have it turned off but I’m still it on my other phone. 

iOS 17.1 is out with minor new features and a ton of security fixes.

Apple about new M3 powered iMac 24 -  “It’s the perfect size and resolution to replace both the 4K and the 5K Intel based models" - sure, Jan :fan: 

I’m happy that I bought Studio Display and Mini last month, since there will be no bigger iMac in near future. 

3 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Apple about new M3 powered iMac 24 -  “It’s the perfect size and resolution to replace both the 4K and the 5K Intel based models" - sure, Jan :fan: 

I’m happy that I bought Studio Display and Mini last month, since there will be no bigger iMac in near future. 

have fun with your bulky studio display, more cables, and crowded desk. the skinny imac stays winning :fan:

I want the new black MacBook Pro already even if I upgraded less than two years ago :gaycatx:

It's gonna be a nightmare keep it clean tho.

A little silly of me to upgrade to the Space Black 14”. I’m a Silver only model girl but I’ll change it up a bit. 

:khalyan:

any of yall have the airpods max? are they worth getting bc ive used my current bose headphones to death & really need to replace them

7 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

have fun with your bulky studio display, more cables, and crowded desk. the skinny imac stays winning :fan:

You kinda right about cables but I hide them under the desk so it’s not that noticeable. Display itself not that bulky, it can be rotated with one finger, plus great picture quality and outstanding speakers with best audio I ever have.

Last night's event was pretty underwhelming.  I was hoping the Macbook Air would also get M3.

13 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Last night's event was pretty underwhelming.  I was hoping the Macbook Air would also get M3.

the 15" literally just got the m2 like 3 months ago :rip:

wait until june 2024

2 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

You kinda right about cables but I hide them under the desk so it’s not that noticeable. Display itself not that bulky, it can be rotated with one finger, plus great picture quality and outstanding speakers with best audio I ever have.

miss imac is skinnier than a macbook air and weighs less than 10lbs, you could carry her around the house easily or even take her to the coffee shop with a case :giraffe:

shes basically an ipad on a stick :jonny5:

• Haha 2

Just now, Asscatchem said:

the 15" literally just got the m2 like 3 months ago :rip:

wait until june 2024

I know but still. :weeps:

I was also hoping they'd change up more than just the chips.  

1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

I know but still. :weeps:

I was also hoping they'd change up more than just the chips.  

i mean we got a new black finish :chick1: they dont touch the chassis for years, probably wont until the m5

the skinny imac is already perfect too 

Edited by Asscatchem

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

any of yall have the airpods max? are they worth getting bc ive used my current bose headphones to death & really need to replace them

I had them and sold them because I hated how heavy and uncomfortable they were. Aluminum was a CHOICE. The sound quality was immaculate though and they did look cute.

I may try a version 2 whenever that releases, it's long overdue. 

The biggest disappointment, there's no updates to magic mouse and keyboard :gaycatx: They still pushing lightening ports in 2023 :dancehall2: Also that charging spot on a bottom of magic mouse is just :rip: :bam: Wireless charging mouse is just a missed opportunity :giraffe:

Ive decided to buy the M2 Mac Mini. My 2012 MacBook Pro is running a bit slow and I need a new computer for grad school. I thought about getting a new MacBook Pro/Air but decided for the Mac Mini and just use my IPad Air at school for notes and the Mac Mini for homework and study. 

On 10/31/2023 at 9:22 AM, Gottasadae said:

The biggest disappointment, there's no updates to magic mouse and keyboard :gaycatx: They still pushing lightening ports in 2023 :dancehall2: Also that charging spot on a bottom of magic mouse is just :rip: :bam: Wireless charging mouse is just a missed opportunity :giraffe:

I thought last year I read they were going to switch from lightning to USB-C. Why haven’t they done that yet? :deadbanana:

I still have the iPhone 11 which still works great. All the new versions released “every” year feels like a scam. Convince me otherwise.

On 10/31/2023 at 11:22 AM, Gottasadae said:

this

i am so happy I still own them both of gen 1 and they work perfectly. it's a huge scam to buy a new one since forever. the new black color for m3 MacBook Pro is truly beautiful, but I don't think space gray is going to be topped anyway.

On 11/2/2023 at 6:32 PM, barbiegrande said:

Picked up the latest Airpods and Apple Watch. Airpods are amazing. The noise cancellation is a game changer 

How are the airpods still doing? I'm thinking of upgrading mine.

The 24” iMac is a beaut.  I’m glad Apple went back to its roots with the iMac being a more accessible computer with fun color options to choose from.  But yeah they need to fix the charging port on the mouse.  

I’m so glad this is finally being addressed.  My watch barely makes it past 8 hours since the update.  

3 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

The 24” iMac is a beaut.  I’m glad Apple went back to its roots with the iMac being a more accessible computer with fun color options to choose from.  But yeah they need to fix the charging port on the mouse.  

I’m so glad this is finally being addressed.  My watch barely makes it past 8 hours since the update.  

Same, thankfully I never updated my watch to 10.1 though.  I have been experiencing the iOS 17 Wi-Fi issues though. :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.