• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

I just ordered my Purple iphone 14 pro max! Can't wait for next week for it! 

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Got my preorder in for the 14 Pro as well as the AirPods Pro’s. Now I don’t know what to do with my old ones. :giraffe: 

I'm getting the new airpods pros but not at this second since I'm not in a rush to get them. 

I got the 14 Pro Max Silver 

3 hours ago, ADMKHN said:

Just ordered the Apple Watch Ultra and 14 Pro Max Deep Purple 512 GB!

I’m so tempted to get the Ultra but I’m not an outdoorsy person. I think the design grew on me. :chick1:

I pre-ordered mine — iPhone 14 Pro Max Deep Purple — arriving next Friday. :ihype:

Planning to pre-order the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB probably in Space Black, just gotta make sure Verizon doesn't charge extra for the family plan and make sure the upgrade is good to go.

23 hours ago, Leptine said:

I had iPhone since the first that came out in Europe and I used to upgrade almost every two years, then I realize it really wasn't worth it, also because I never got it with my mobile provider like it happens with a lot of people in the US but I always paid the full high European prices, I still own an Iphone XS that I bought 4 years ago  and it's been the longest I stayed with a phone, it still works perfectly with the last iOS update.

This year I think I'm gonna upgrade but honestly the phone still works perfectly, same for my Apple Watch 4.

I am thinking long-term, AppleCare+ expires in December for me so this is why I am probably going to upgrade.

11 hours ago, Starshine said:

I’m so tempted to get the Ultra but I’m not an outdoorsy person. I think the design grew on me. :chick1:

I’m not either but love the design. You can’t beat the battery life either! Also love that 42/45mm watch bands work with it. 

the ultra battery life got me :WAP: (but i just got a s7 at discount a few months ago)

Edited by truthteller

Yeah I might end up getting the Ultra as well just for the battery performance alone, I need the design to grown on me, that is the only thing that is not making me crazy, at the end I guess functionality > design :fish:

On 9/7/2022 at 8:09 PM, pimmelfratze said:

Glad I snatched the 13 mini and I will stay 

Why they get rid of the mini model, was it a flop?

I know several people who prefer small phone, it made sense imo, I don't get the point of a 14 Plus.

33 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Why they get rid of the mini model, was it a flop?

I know several people who prefer small phone, it made sense imo, I don't get the point of a 14 Plus.

Heard that it’s cause demand was low for the 13 mini. I feel like the mini is the perfect size 

57 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

Heard that it’s cause demand was low for the 13 mini. I feel like the mini is the perfect size 

It's weird because I'm sure there are tones of people who prefer that kind of size for a phone, a 14 Plus wasn't needed when there's already the Pro Max and there's no even much difference of price.

I've pre ordered and paid, with a $150 voucher, for a 256gb 14 Pro Max in gold. 

Delivery times were fully taken though for the 16th so I'll be getting mine the following day. 

5 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

but where is the green 14 pro max!? 

mte, I loved the alpine green colour, I guess I'll get the 13 pro max instead. the two phones are basically the same, specially with the 48mp camera being a 12mp at the end 

I’ve had my 13 Pro Max for only half a year now, so I have no reason to upgrade. Plus, the changes aren’t that significant, and my gold beauty looks far more appealing than the colors this year, as far as the pro model goes. Miss Apple did, however, get me to buy the series 8 watch :redface:. I got the gold stainless steel with the new beige loop. Never had a stainless steel model before, so I hope it’s as durable as I expect it to be. 

As for the AirPods Pro 2, I want them. Target always has a sale eventually, so I shall wait until then.

Waiting for the iPad Air 5 price to drop :eli:

48 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

Anyone got iOS 16 yet? Mine doesn’t load anything 

my phones just updating to it now

The new lock screen is nice but why can’t i quickly and easily set a new home screen wallpaper without going through the lock screen wallpaper and its settings first? :psyduck:

• ATRL Moderator

Just updated to iOS16 and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the text font color underneath my apps on my Home Screen to go back to white. It's black now and I cannot stand it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.