Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | November 2022

Blood Magic

It's showing today in our country. We are so lucky to have it released here so early. Can't wait to watch it later. :WAP:

Edited by Jude

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• X~MoviePoP

• BNF91

• Broken

I watched it, and it was amazing. The acting, the scoring, the cgi: 10s across the board. :jonny:

Seeing it tomorrow night! Everyone I know that has seen it said it’s a 10/10 Epic. I’m so hyped

I don't mind being spoiled, can anyone who's seen it confirm if Namor is another one movie character, or if they left room for him to return?

8 hours ago, Khal said:

I don't mind being spoiled, can anyone who's seen it confirm if Namor is another one movie character, or if they left room for him to return?

the room is busted WIDE open.

that was a solid watch and i enjoy it a lot, i do agree about the pacing specially first act, it can be dragging and some scenes are shown with the same purpose but it can be fine. It can be too dark at times too which sucks or maybe that's just my theater haha.

They did a wonderful job handling his passing as well. 

I'd give this a solid 7/10 rating. Felt like watching more of a drama than an action sci-fi film. The actor portraying the new BP also lacks the appeal to play the role. I mean she did well portraying her dramatic scenes but not much in the action scene. Storyline could have been better as well.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the cinematography and CGI of the film. The actors did their part so well so kodus to them. Loved the diversity shown in the movie, too. :clap3:

T'Chala having a secret kid was a great concept as well. I don't really like the new BP so his child being the next one is a great concept

Lift Me Up sounded amazing in the film. It was so touching. I didn't like Born Again that much, though. 

Edited by Jude

23 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Gonna watch it later after work with my mom :jonny5:

How’s ms Guy 

36 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How’s ms Guy 

Oh it was a good time, ngl. Didn't mind the CGI as there was barely an issue compared to MoM/TLAT. There are some real shockers there tho.

- Riri's introduction was not forced and she is charming. 

- Scenes can be too dark, like loooooong scene set at night, then a brief morning/well-lit scene, then another looooong scene at night. (Maybe my theater lol)

- Namor's presence is justified and their "mission" as well.

- Fenty Beauty being canon to Marvel is a kii :fan:

- Rih's song was hinted at times, mostly the intro which makes me think they just slapped it in front of the song.

- The new BP is, I think deserved, but lacks command like Chadwick had. 

- A white female character with Ross was not necessary at all.

- Michaela Coel was... just there and everything about her character wasn't justified enough.

- Shuri/Okeye/Bassett all delivered. 

:clap3: 

Still processing it, but overall a solid movie. The final scene broke me! :weeps:

I liked Born Again, I think it fits the movie much more than Lift Me Up. 

Saw it. It was SO underwhelming and slow. The CGI was terrible. The first one remains the best one out of the two.

Can someone pls spoil for me the after credits scenes??

22 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Can someone pls spoil for me the after credits scenes??

Spoiler

Nakia present Shuri her son with T’Challa who’s called the same, him and Nakia agreed to keep him out of the throne pressure of Wakanda.

Emotional moment.

The film was great, it felt it had a bigger scale and the battle Talokan vs Wakanda felt big and threatening, Namor was a great villain, Queen Mother slayed her role and Shuri meh she did an ok job tbh I was expecting her to be boring but she kinda tried.

The CGI was messy in a few scenes and some of them looked blurry and the second act drags a bit but overall it was entertaining and the best of Phase 4 (which is not saying much considering all the movie that we had).

I seriously doubt that we are going to have another BP movie sans T’Challa and with what happens in the film in the end, I just don’t see the point and it’s ok this was a nice closure.

Edited by Dark Phoenix

Why does everyone keep saying its too long or slow...i felt like it was giving us moments to breathe and think. 

it was... okay. felt a little too long. I think it would've been better if they had kept the Dr Doom post-credits

Im afraid this will flop. And it doesn't have a china release date? I think itll make 700-900 mill total worldwide 

17 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Im afraid this will flop. And it doesn't have a china release date? I think itll make 700-900 mill total worldwide 

That«s not a flop movie :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

That«s not a flop movie :deadbanana4:

It is when its supposed to be the biggest movie of the year and when the first made over 1.2 bill 

11 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

It is when its supposed to be the biggest movie of the year and when the first made over 1.2 bill 

The first one came out when China allowed MCU movies to debut in there. It did over 100M in there, plus like 20M in Russia. And still this is having a bigger debut than the first as well by quite a big margin. 

15 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

The first one came out when China allowed MCU movies to debut in there. It did over 100M in there, plus like 20M in Russia. And still this is having a bigger debut than the first as well by quite a big margin. 

Well the debut hasnt come out yet but the reviews from fans seem mixed just like the not so stellar reviews from critics. 

I for sure hope thos does amazing but im worried

I thought it was incredible. A very strong 9/10 there was a lot of really amazing stuff here and Ms Riri Williams is a future star of the MCU. But there was quite a bit that surprised me I’m happy I didn’t see any spoilers at all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.