Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | November 2022

Blood Magic

Oh ****. This looks amazing. Like every frame was perfect. If this hits (like I’m sure it will) give Ryan the Avengers movies. 

I really loved Aquaman and loved how they did the underwater scenes, and this looks like they also did a great job. Why the sea people blue though? Reminded me of Avatar. 

The plot twist if Shuri doesn’t end up being the new Black Panther. The kiiis

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• X~MoviePoP

• BNF91

• Broken

This looks absolutely incredible. I got chills watching the trailer. I cannot wait to see this in cinemas!

Angela :jonny:

See what happens when you have TALENT, you steal the show in a visually stunning trailer with just a few seconds of dialogue :jonny4:

I've been :katie: about a few thingswith the MCU lately, but that's probably one of the best trailers they've ever done, can't wait. 

This looks incredible and I know for a fact I’ll be crying in the cinema lol. 

4 hours ago, est. in 90s said:

Was that IRONHEART? :wanda:

yup, she's getting introduced here and then her own show next year

1 hour ago, ainadalkaz said:

yup, she's getting introduced here and then her own show next year

Will be the first Marvel show I'm tuning into next year :jonnycat:

I agree with everyone saying this looks as clean as an Avengers movie. Visually this is the best looking Phase 4 project by far. Hopefully all future projects post-pandemic starts looking this consistent 

Gonna be front and centre for this at the cinema.

I've just watched a few trailer reaction videos and people are having truly visceral, emotional reactions to the trailer. Particularly to Ms. Angela Bassett's incredible speech. It's really beautiful to see how much this trailer and the tribute to Chadwick/T'Challa is meaning to people. I hope the film lives up to how spectacular that trailer was, because it really was extraordinary.

uLHkUnz.jpg

Bp0sFMc.jpg

This is the part that makes me think Shuri is the new Black Panther :rip: It reminds me so much of T'Challa and Shuri's interactions in the first movie, I guess Ironheart is the new Shuri

This looks corny. Namor seems interesting tho 

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

uLHkUnz.jpg

Bp0sFMc.jpg

This is the part that makes me think Shuri is the new Black Panther :rip: It reminds me so much of T'Challa and Shuri's interactions in the first movie, I guess Ironheart is the new Shuri

Wasn't Shuri BP in the comics at some point? Makes sense.

Angela gave me chills my god

This looks AMAZING :jonny: I haven't been this perched for an MCU project in ages

Are the sea people some type of native indian culture? 

I am yet to be wowed, hope the entire film Is better. 

Edited by L.B GAGA

3 minutes ago, L.B GAGA said:

Are the sea people some type of native indian culture? 

They're taking inspiration from ancient Mayan culture for the designs.

Just now, MrLovett said:

They're taking inspiration from ancient Mayan culture for the designs.

I did notice. I really dont like that fact, mayan stories need there separare storylines with empowerment, not clashing black culture with native indian culture. :katie:

Anyway, ill still watch it. 

1 minute ago, L.B GAGA said:

I did notice. I really dont like that fact, mayan stories need there separare storylines with empowerment, not clashing black culture with native indian culture. :katie:

Anyway, ill still watch it. 

Huh? Where are you getting native Indian culture from? I literally just said they're using ancient Mayan culture for the designs...

Just now, MrLovett said:

Huh? Where are you getting native Indian culture from? I literally just said they're using ancient Mayan culture for the designs...

I meant ancient Mayan culture or native south american culture. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.