• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• NumbSoul

• publikcitizen

The next episode is Snatch Game and I think it's something that Lolita could do well. Hopefully I'm right and she gets her win

Grand Dame was ROBBED wtf. All her outfits were exquisite and Kam's final look was a hodge podge mess.

Soa didn't deserve to be bottom at all, her first two looks were great :deadbanana: Elips needs to go, she's giving nothing for 3 episodes

Paloma, Lolita, Grand Dame and Soa are carrying this season

The final 3 better be Grand Dame, Soa and Lolita! :smitten:

Whew this episode! :jonnycat:

The mini challenge was hilarious. Laughed the most at Lolita + Dame and Briochée + Elips.

The ball was amazing, a lot of great looks. I'm probably in the minority, but to me Kam was the clear winner. All three looks were exquisite and the third one especially required a lot of hard work considering the unconventional material it was made of. Plus she's so good at hair, she always know what style to use to elevate the whole look. Dame was a really close second, I liked all of her looks (especially the first). Paloma and Lolita stay eating too.

Elips and Briochée were the clear bottom two for me, they had one good look each. Bertha's first two looks were nice and out of the box and Soa was also completely fine. They keep putting my girl in the bottom when she's barely third worst of the week, it has to stop!

That being said, Soa stayed that lip sync and deservedly got to stay.

Can't wait for Snatch Game!

Oh, I almost forgot: I don't know if something got lost in translation, but that donkey skin comment Paloma made about Lolita was weird and on top of that she also had a questionable make up (blackface?) for the mini challenge. Girl... :biblio:

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh, I almost forgot: I don't know if something got lost in translation, but that donkey skin comment Paloma made about Lolita was weird and on top of that she also had a questionable make up (blackface?) for the mini challenge. Girl... :biblio:

lmao are you talking about Peau D’Ane ? ?

her makeup was the makeup of a « cagole » famous to Marseille

Grand Dams titties in the last look were enough for her to lose the top spot for me :biblio:

her first two were great tho

9 hours ago, Lilmoon said:

lmao are you talking about Peau D’Ane ? ?

her makeup was the makeup of a « cagole » famous to Marseille

Looked into both references, thanks for pointing them out!

With context, Paloma's comment and make up appear more acceptable, although it's not hard to imagine that those references will fly over most non French people's heads and might think she was being offensive.

• ATRL Moderator

Glad to see almost everyone in here agrees Grand Dame was ROBBED. Her third look was clearly the best (and her first two were also better than Kam's imo). The only reason I'm not more angry she was robbed is because she deserved Bottom 2 last week for the acting challenge and was saved :fan:

This season is actually shaping up to be pretty good :clap3: The first episode was confusing as hell (I think the subtitles were bad tbh), but eps. 2 and 3 were great. I'm only worried that I'll be lost during Snatch Game because they'll all do French celebs I've never heard of nnnn

Is there a proper way of watching it with subtitles other than WoW+? 

MY FAVORITE WON THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE... some deserved more but I DON'T GIVE A ****, MY FAVORITE WON

edb93a87daa8cce85373472edaa70203.gif

Edited by Blackthorn

Kinda funny to watch the lipsync without the song because it's not licensed to play in the US. But I think Kam was better than La Bertha. But I am kinda indifferent to them so it is what it is. I do think La Bertha's time is running out though. 

The lip sync being replace with some royalty free piece. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Ok so my french bestie told me that the song was DJ by Diam's and Kam didn't know all of the words. Bertha did a better job lipsyncing the song than Kam did. 

Soa or Paloma deserved the win over Grande Dame.

Shocked at Kam leaving after winning last week. 

I don't know how to feel about judging this episode. I'm not a French speaker though and things tend to get lost in the translation, so Snatch Game is always incredibly hard. Correct bottom 2, but the rest... I dunno.

Not them booting Kam Hugh right after giving her a payola’d win :bibliahh:

And now they gave La Grande Dame the win she deserved last week. She shoulda been safe over Elips :biblio:

Poor Paloma should’ve had two wins by now but then again her first win really belonged to Lolita :fan:

• Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 9:57 PM, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, all of them are handing out micro aggressions. Except for legend Grand Dame.

Edited by Claymore

Sorry but Kam was nowhere near as bad as they were letting on. She is so loveable and her runway looks are unmatched. Very sad to see her go, but Paloma and La Grand Dame are my shoe-ins for the final now. 

10 hours ago, Claymore said:

Yeah, all of them are handing out micro aggressions. Except for legend Grand Dame.

What Paloma did wasn't a micro aggression at all it was a parody of how some French women behave and look in in the south of France obnoxious accent, bad make up, "fake woke" attitude (the carpe diem tattoo). Look up "cagole" on Google. Take off the American centrist point of view for a second or don't even watch the show if you're going to make stupid comments like these without understanding the reference. 

Edited by D.Va

The judging this week was a f*cking mess. Legit one of the worst in recent memory.

Elips should've 100% won, she clearly was the best in the Snatch Game. La Grand Dame was second best, with Paloma behind her. And yet Elips wasn't even top 3, what the actual f*ck?

They did poor Kam so dirty, especially considering she won a challenge just last week. She did bad in the Snatch Game, sure, but it's not like La Big Berta and Lolita were that much better. I guess the sob stories worked in their favour. From the looks of it, Kam did a good job during the lip sync too. They truly dropped the ball hard by eliminating her so soon, her drag is sickening.

Speaking of lip sync, not them replacing the song in the edit... Mama, this is garbage! :toofunny3:

49 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The judging this week was a f*cking mess. Legit one of the worst in recent memory.

Elips should've 100% won, she clearly was the best in the Snatch Game. La Grand Dame was second best, with Paloma behind her. And yet Elips wasn't even top 3, what the actual f*ck?

They did poor Kam so dirty, especially considering she won a challenge just last week. She did bad in the Snatch Game, sure, but it's not like La Big Berta and Lolita were that much better. I guess the sob stories worked in their favour. From the looks of it, Kam did a good job during the lip sync too. They truly dropped the ball hard by eliminating her so soon, her drag is sickening.

Speaking of lip sync, not them replacing the song in the edit... Mama, this is garbage! :toofunny3:

Are you French ? Because some of your takes are questionable. Elips' character was impeccable but she didn't have a lot of funny moments (the only funny one was when she clapbacked at Kam while she was singing), whereas LGD had more funny moments than her and she was also in character. 

Kam sucked during the SG, not a single funny moments and her runway look already saved her during the Talent Show. Lolita had one really funny moment during the SG (with the pencil) and her look was amazing. This was also her first fumble so her being saved after constantly doing well for three weeks in a row made sense. 

I agree that Elips should've been critiqued & be in the top, that's the only questionable thing otherwise calling this judging "one of the worst in recent memory" is a stretch :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.