The Boys | Season 4 premieres June 13

Gossip_Boy

• ATRL Moderator

I haven't had any time to watch Herogasm but I cannot articulate my excitement after hearing all the great responses (haven't had anything spoiled for me either so that's always a plus) 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the best episode PERIOD. YASSS Annie January!!

Such a great episode!
I'm glad they did wnet over the top with the sex in the episode.

Hughie is really weak minded, good to see him for how he really is tho, insecure and lame. 

That fight was sooo good and iy was nice to see Starlight do something for herself. :clap3:

It is bizzare to me seeing people defend Butcher and Hughie and hate on MM and Starlight when the corruption for the two of them is so apparent. They are not heading on the right path at all and I think this Soldier Boy thing will blow up in their face (literally).

Soldier Daddy :WAP:

Jensen Ackles had aged like the finest of the finest wine. A bonafide MAN. 

11 hours ago, mystery said:

It is bizzare to me seeing people defend Butcher and Hughie and hate on MM and Starlight when the corruption for the two of them is so apparent. They are not heading on the right path at all and I think this Soldier Boy thing will blow up in their face (literally).

but starlight and mm don't have any plans to take out homelander, they are just being annoyingly self-righteous rn despite knowing how big a threat hl is

at least butcher has a solid plan to defeat the guy

---

it's funny how soldier boy became the fan favorite even though he didn't even have much screentime this season. the fanboys especially seem to love his character, i doubt they would kill him this season

Edited by zaso

i just binged the 6 episodes over the past days and WOW this season is IT :jonny: all the episodes have been exciting from beginning to end :clap3:

Y'all hyped that fight scene too much, I expected more after reading people's reactions.

I don't understand the love for Butcher. He's not much better than Homelander. MM was also right, why is it fair for him to go after Homelander but not for MM to go after Soldier Boy?

Regarding Soldier Boy, I find his character compelling and I like that there is finally a character almost as strong as Homelander (Homelander's reign of terror was starting to get stale). Even though i'm rooting for him now, I can't help but feel like he was no better than Homelander back in his day, it's probably why his team decided to get rid of him. .

12 hours ago, zaso said:

but starlight and mm don't have any plans to take out homelander, they are just being annoyingly self-righteous rn despite knowing how big a threat hl is

---

it's funny how soldier boy became the fan favorite even though he didn't even have much screentime this season. the fanboys especially seem to love his character, i doubt they would kill him this season

The thing is that we don't know the complete story behind Soldier Boy just yet, it could turn bad with him very fast.

The friction between MM and Butcher seemed so forced. It would have made sense if MM had some solid alternative plan but his idea is to kill Soldier Boy with knives and bullets. :skull:

They just dumb down MM character to make this feud work. There is nothing wrong with Butcher plan to have Solider Boy take down Homelander. Then maybe they can come up with something to take down Soldier Boy, since he is comparatively weaker and less aware of today technology 

Edited by zoldyck

the way maeve got written out cause the actress had visa issues :rip: 

On 6/26/2022 at 6:44 PM, zaso said:

---

all starlight does is flash her yellow eyes at homelander when she gets mad knowing damn well it won't do anything. now she's gonna get obliterated by homelander after her instagram stunt and someone will have to save her. MM's hatred of soldier boy is understandable, but to starlight homelander should be a much bigger threat, she can deal with SB later.

gif.thumb.gif.8b2e8a4fa3a47a7ad8c37b2ea9

the power of jensen ackles :WAP: 

Great episode. That reveal at the end,  I'm gagged :eek:

WOW. Starlight snapped by tricking Homelander like that 

I called the twist from the beginning. I hope the Soldier Boy stans feel dumb now 

I always knew this twist or something similar was gonna happen. Not the least bit shocked tbh. 

I will say to be in season 3 and not have really seen black noir use any real powers is lame. I feel like season 1 had so many more superhero moments 

Imagine Stormfront is his mother.......

that takes the mommy issues to new heights 

• ATRL Moderator

Another great episode, obviously not as eventful as the last but some great setting up for what's to come and major conflict between all the characters :wanda:Pumped for next week

Soldier Daddy has me leaking everytime he is on screen :WAP:

Jensen Ackles has never looked THIS edible. A bonafide speciMAN. 

The attempted Cockney accents really ruined this episode for me. I could not take any of those scenes seriously. :rip:

At least Karl Urban's "New Zealander attempting a Australian accent oh wait that was meant to be British???" accent wasn't the worst part for a change.

17 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Butcher is irredeemable at this point :rip:he MUST die next episode

what's wrong with him seriously :gaycat6: this show makes you root for a character one moment cuz you think their redemption arc is coming and then they do something deplorable that makes you want them to die again. butcher, deep, a-train, soldier boy are all like this

and i wish they didn't go that obvious spoiler route, i was hoping for more fights between sb and homelander

On 7/1/2022 at 10:45 AM, Mistah.Beyonce said:

I always knew this twist or something similar was gonna happen. Not the least bit shocked tbh. 

I will say to be in season 3 and not have really seen black noir use any real powers is lame. I feel like season 1 had so many more superhero moments 

yeah it's disappointing

i loved how they went after other supes that were not the seven in season 1 and we saw their powers and how they could be killed, to me that's still the most entertaining aspect of the show

i wish we had more of that this season or something like the hospital scene in s2

That ending, GAG! :eek:

Annie snapped with the recording, she doesn't get enough praise for how smart she is! Butcher and Hughie are both dumbasses, they deserve whatever is going to come to them. Butcher's backstory was nice though.

A-Train, Maeve and Deep are serving major filler this season, like... Aren't they supposed to be main characters? Do something!

Yes Kimiko yes powers! Not gonna lie, I'd love to feel Frenchie's arms too :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.