• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I only started watching this a week ago and whew, it's definitely one of my all time favourite shows now, Billy is a snack :smitten:, but Jesus Christ, the story is so dark at times :skull:, the gore is amazing, I'm finishing up Season 2 now, but moving onto Season 3 hopefully tonight and then starting Gen V after, Season 4 this year! :duca: :duca: Love that the comics were written by Garth Ennis, who is from Northern Ireland, where I'm from :heart2:

Spoiler

What the actual f*ck is wrong with Homelander, his Breast Milk fetish :biblio:, the way he obliterated Marelyn's face, Doppelganger posing as her, the mummy issues, Jesus, don't get me wrong, this show pushes the envelope for sure, but my God I'm not gonna get some of that stuff out from my head now. 

• 1 month later...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

not make america super again  :ahh:

I’m so excited for this new season but I will say I’m not looking forward to such a politically charged season seeing how bad the state of our country is. If they let homelander get away Scot free again I’ll be annoyed and it’ll embolden the magas that watch this show for him 

I know Amazon probably threw so much money at them for S4. They better give us more bops this season :mandown:

Edited by Park Jinyoung

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.