Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing October 3rd

Gossip_Boy

45 minutes ago, Lovett said:

I'm thinking of booking a trip to Paris with my friends after seeing Heartstopper Season 2, I've always wanted to go, but this has reconfirmed it for me :heart2:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

This is cute but it really drags a LOT? Like that's kinda bad for a show with 8 episodes 25 min each.

Feel like S1 was way more fluid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

I'm thinking of booking a trip to Paris with my friends after seeing Heartstopper Season 2, I've always wanted to go, but this has reconfirmed it for me :heart2:

Omg do it! Just don't see Paris as a "romantic city" it's just like any other big cities lol. But what I love about Paris is the culture, the history, and how everyone is very social. PM if you would like some recommendations of things to do! I did a lot of non touristy things which helped me see more of Paris that isn't otherwise seen by many tourists. 

• Like 1

Why is Youssef a bit of a hunk and why would I be all over him if he were my colleague? :deadbanana4: It doesn’t help that I’m a high school teacher too :deadbanana4: Like, let me suddenly volunteer for the abroad trips. 

In 24hrs I’ve watched the entire series. The ending of season 2 was beautiful and the whole episode had me tearing up at multiple places. I can’t wait for season 3 and this will definitely fill my Never Have I Ever void 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Omg do it! Just don't see Paris as a "romantic city" it's just like any other big cities lol. But what I love about Paris is the culture, the history, and how everyone is very social. PM if you would like some recommendations of things to do! I did a lot of non touristy things which helped me see more of Paris that isn't otherwise seen by many tourists. 

Just finished S2. I was happy that it moved wayyy faster than S1. Took them forever to do ANYTHING in season 1 lol

It was very cute and I'm excited for S3 even though I would hate to see 

Spoiler

Nick breaking up with the main dude because he's getting better options now he's out and proud etc.

• Like 1

Just finished season 2, I absolutely adored it. Imo Joe deserves an Emmy nomination for this season, I enjoyed Kits performance but I think Joe absolutely showed he deserves to be in the conversation. 

The backlash from some older millennials against this show is too funny. I don't know, go watch Euphoria or whatever if it bothers you that much. So weird. 

Episode 4 stuff:

Spoiler

Oop really enjoyed this episode we are back on track I think :clap3: Cinematography and directing really stood out this episode, absolutely beautiful shots and really well crafted scenes throughout. Loved all the little one on one conversations, Charlie and Isaacs was cute, loved getting to see Tara and Charlie talk about everything as well that was such a nice breath of fresh air, the Tao and Nick chat too was also really sweet (Tao is definitely having a moment this season and I’m here for it). Those intimate moments worked so well this episode. Glad they didn’t drag out the awkwardness of Tao and Elle, the scene exploring the museum was really sweet. Loved them all just exploring as a friend group as well, it’s just so beautiful seeing a big happy queer friend group. Definitely such a weird feeling for me as I can relate in some ways but I’m jealous in others. Imogen is a MESS for airing Ben out at the dinner like that (everyone going silent and listening in was both cringe inducing and relatable) but also yeah she’s a queen for dragging him too. The way she continues to be a scene stealer with both her line delivery and ott facial expressions :dies: Not seen any online discourse but I bet she has become a fan favourite. Harry being a Homophobe and Transphobe but drawing the line at “b*tch” absolutely took me out omg :bibliahh: Charlie’s lack of eating starting to become less subtle oh no this is going to be hard to watch. The entire last few minutes were absolutely crazy as well the chemistry and passion literally just explodes off the screen. The final shot with the F*ck cutoff was brilliant too.

• Like 1

How dare Darcy's mom to be that homophobic when she looks like the lesbianest lesbian i have seen? 

:biblio:

Edited by Nicholai
  • Like 1

Farouk's line by the vending machine really had me spiraling. It's one of the moments that stuck with me the most this season. :gaycat7:

Spoiler

I've personally kinda made peace with this, but a lot of us missed out on the innocent crushes and romance of our teens because of the world we live in, and that will truly haunt us forever. It's even worse for people who don't come to terms with their own sexuality until their late 20s (or later) like him. This show hits hard but at the same time I'm happy for the new generation and I hope we keep getting positive and uplifting queer stories like this. :weeps: 

• Like 2

just finished season 1 and season 2 and now I am just incredibly sad :chick3: it was so cute and made me want a Nick for myself so badly (I especially need a hug) :gaycat6:

Edited by youresotoxic

• ATRL Moderator

The first episode starting with Maggie Godgers BEST song :WAP:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Farouk's line by the vending machine really had me spiraling. It's one of the moments that stuck with me the most this season. :gaycat7:

Hide contents

I've personally kinda made peace with this, but a lot of us missed out on the innocent crushes and romance of our teens because of the world we live in, and that will truly haunt us forever. It's even worse for people who don't come to terms with their own sexuality until their late 20s (or later) like him. This show hits hard but at the same time I'm happy for the new generation and I hope we keep getting positive and uplifting queer stories like this. :weeps: 

This! It's one of my favorite scenes. Such a tender moment. Honestly it show that it's never too late to do self discovery and experience queer love. 

• Like 2

I'm so obsessed with the song Paradise by Carmody :weeps: The way that scene where the song is used is so perfect. I just wanna cry listening to this

All of these magazine covers lately. :gaygacat5:

F2_8C8ZWAAAoP2v?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fzub9bgWwAAqmId?format=jpg&name=large

F2-CN-4WwAAPjQ3?format=jpg&name=large

F29JMGJXgAAE7K8?format=jpg&name=large

F2n67A6bUAAM_-y?format=jpg&name=large

F2yLGxJbAAAMoM_?format=jpg&name=large

F28hhJoWIAAH52S?format=jpg&name=large

F28amicXwAcuXn_?format=jpg&name=large

F27XvMJW4AA8ROy?format=jpg&name=large

F27XXO-WAAIUa27?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Nima is so sdkfjhgkjd :jonny5:

Is it bugging anyone else that Kit Connor is super bulky? Love that for him but he doesn't look like a regular student to me.

He wouldn't have time to go to school AND look like a bodybuilder.

4 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

Is it bugging anyone else that Kit Connor is super bulky? Love that for him but he doesn't look like a regular student to me.

No one cares, it's Heartstopper! 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

:heart: really really loved this season. I was a bit whelmed by season 1 with the main couple but there's so much depth in their relationship this season with all the things they go through

18 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

All of these magazine covers lately. :gaygacat5:

Fzub9bgWwAAqmId?format=jpg&name=large

F2-CN-4WwAAPjQ3?format=jpg&name=large

F29JMGJXgAAE7K8?format=jpg&name=large

F2n67A6bUAAM_-y?format=jpg&name=large

F2yLGxJbAAAMoM_?format=jpg&name=large

F28hhJoWIAAH52S?format=jpg&name=large

F28amicXwAcuXn_?format=jpg&name=large

F27XvMJW4AA8ROy?format=jpg&name=large

F27XXO-WAAIUa27?format=jpg&name=large

All of them are amazing! :heart2: There’s also an Attitude cover with the two trans actors Ash and Bel, and there’s a cover with Corinna Brown and Kizzy Edgell too, there’s two more covers coming as well.

E0MPUfP.jpg

wysm876.jpg

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

You'd be surprised there were lots of guys at my high school who were WAYYYY bigger than Kit and looked like they could've been in their 20's tbh

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.