Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing October 3rd

Gossip_Boy

2 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Not delusional member starting to think this cheesy ass show will win Emmy :bibliahh:

brigitte-nielsen.gif

Why are you constantly trolling in this thread if you disliked the show so much? Go do something else :skull:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

Episode 3 + start of Episode 4

Nick taking the corny "Am I gay?" quiz. :gaycat6:

I like that they are already having proper kisses early on. Having said that, kissing a guy who is drenched in rainwater is probably not a nice idea.

25 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I like that they are already having proper kisses early on. Having said that, kissing a guy who is drenched in rainwater is probably not a nice idea.

Haven't we all taken it?  :gaycat6:

33 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

tea, but can you blame charlie for wanting his Notebook moment :chick3:

Edited by Quiqui4eva

If the show is only getting 3 seasons ala Love,Victor

I think they'll do Vol3 and half of Vol 4 for the second season

Rest of Vol 4 and Vol5 as the third season

:devil:

Now if they actually plan to give it more seasons they could include the events in Solitaire, This Winter and the Nick&Charlie novella

:gaynetcat4:

21 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Now if they actually plan to give it more seasons they could include the events in Solitaire, This Winter and the Nick&Charlie novella

It looks like Alice doesn't want to just do nick and charlie's story forever.

She purposefully kicked out Aled from the show so Radio Silence could be its own thing. We can have Gay Asian Excellence.

Edited by fridayteenage

23 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

:gaynetcat4:

It’s a possibility but Alice specifically said she wants 4 seasons. 

Omg why is this so good

Sad Keeping Up With The Kardashians GIF by E!

I haven't cried and laughed from a show in so long :monkey: I love it :heart2:

Nick being literally a sweetheart and every gay teenager goal:bam:

Finally a non toxic gay couple :bam:

Olivia snatching with two lines :bam:

I do wish in season 2 they'll spice things up a bit. Maybe a guy to create a temporary love triangle or something. 

Middle of Episode 5 now...

1. I am getting rather tired of the characters saying "hi" and the "hey". Why not switch it up with "hey baby", "heya fellas" or "good morning chaps"?

2. Imogen, ugh, that b!tch.

3. Going back to Episode 3, that kiss at Harry's party between Tara and Darcy was beautifully shot, and I really like Nick's reaction to it.

4. Ben (Sebastian Croft) is so cute. He really should have been one of the two male leads. :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I do wish in season 2 they'll spice things up a bit. Maybe a guy to create a temporary love triangle or something. 

You won't really find that here but if it hasn't been spoiled already for you there is a big issue that will pop up in the next season. Love victor has the triangle mess incoming for the next season however, well it looks kinda like it may be a square. 

37 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

You won't really find that here but if it hasn't been spoiled already for you there is a big issue that will pop up in the next season. Love victor has the triangle mess incoming for the next season however, well it looks kinda like it may be a square. 

I didn't quite understand you.. 

You mean a big issue according to the books? 

I liked Love, Victor but this is far better. 

51 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

1. I am getting rather tired of the characters saying "hi" and the "hey". Why not switch it up with "hey baby", "heya fellas" or "good morning chaps"?

brigitte-nielsen.gif

the Hi's are one of the most iconic things about this show

there's probably gonna be more than 3 seasons but they won't announce all of them at once lol. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I didn't quite understand you.. 

You mean a big issue according to the books? 

Yeah the series is going to adapt volume 3 and 4 of the graphic novels next. I'm being vague on purpose so as to not spoil but the drama won't come from a love triangle. 

55 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Yeah the series is going to adapt volume 3 and 4 of the graphic novels next. I'm being vague on purpose so as to not spoil but the drama won't come from a love triangle. 

You def got Me intrigued sis thanks for explaining :heart2:

So S1 was based on volume 1 & 2

And the fifth and final volume is on the way. 

Hopefully they'll continue beyond the books for more seasons :gaycat6:

I fell in love with it so hard! I watched the whole thing in 4 hours :sosad:

By the way sorry for the long comment but where can I read it? Is there just books? Comics? I tried looking it up but didn't quite understand 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

You def got Me intrigued sis thanks for explaining :heart2:

So S1 was based on volume 1 & 2

And the fifth and final volume is on the way. 

Hopefully they'll continue beyond the books for more seasons :gaycat6:

I fell in love with it so hard! I watched the whole thing in 4 hours :sosad:

By the way sorry for the long comment but where can I read it? Is there just books? Comics? I tried looking it up but didn't quite understand 

Download the Tapas app on your phone or tablet and they’re all freely available. They’re also available on Tumblr. Just look up Alice Oseman’s website on Google to find where it can be read. I read them on Tapas. 

The show and the books are great as it is. I’m tired of the love triangle trope. I hope they don’t stray too far from the books. 

I really want to see how they handle "Charlie's journey" in the tv series

I hope Joe BRINGS IT with ha acting

:chick3:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ToraeGilt said:

The show and the books are great as it is. I’m tired of the love triangle trope. I hope they don’t stray too far from the books. 

I doubt they'll go with some Love Triangle trope that nobody wants. Love, Victor has that in spades if anyone wants it. I think with Alice returning, we can expect a faithful (but expanded) adaptation similar to the first season.

4 hours ago, Bloo said:

Download the Tapas app on your phone or tablet and they’re all freely available. They’re also available on Tumblr. Just look up Alice Oseman’s website on Google to find where it can be read. I read them on Tapas. 

9 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Why not switch it up with "hey baby", "heya fellas" or "good morning chaps

Cause they're not in the 1950s?

7 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Yeah the comics are online for free. The other content comes from her novels and novellas of which there is solitaire a book about Tori, this winter which is just a cute short story and Nick and Charlie which should be read after you're caught up with the comics.

Ive been so busy at work but got the time to watch it at last. I just have an issue with the show not representing masculine gay men. I guess kit is bi but everyone knows most bi guys are masculine but str8t folks believe masculine gay men are just bi and gay masc men are a myth.

Hope with time they introduce a masculine gay character to bury the stereotypical trope and for representation as they equally discover themselves a bit later in time due to pressure from society mixed with their masculinity. 

ok..so i gave the show a chance..im on ep 4....yah...that kiss episode for episode 3 had me giddy...but..i still hate corny teeny sh*t. i prefer more adult realistic stuff like euphoria or sex education

this is very charming and serves what it is supposed to serve. so happy they got renewed for 2 more seasons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.