Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing October 3rd

Gossip_Boy

10 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Netflix should have Trixie and Katya watch this on their YouTube show. It'd be great promo

Good thinking! And yes I agree with your devil is in the details post from earlier. Think I said earlier in this thread that one of my favorite moments is when the phone was taken away from one of the characters in the cafeteria by a teacher because it was realistic.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

• ATRL Moderator

If you search “Kit Connor” on Google using your phone, a Heartstopper leaves animation happens. :jonnycat:

Just now, Bloo said:

If you search “Kit Connor” on Google using your phone, a Heartstopper leaves animation happens. :jonnycat:

Why are you looking up Kit Connor? :gaycat3:

I ordered a Heartstopper mousepad and sweatshirt. This show has me by the heartstrings and the wallet 

8 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Poor Joe.

:jonny6: But Google staning for the show.

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Why are you looking up Kit Connor? :gaycat3:

I was checking if there was a new interview or something with him. :chick3:

15 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I was checking if there was a new interview or something with him. :chick3:

There’s a new one that was released yesterday! It’s like an hour long. I haven’t watched it yet. 

5 hours ago, Bloo said:

I just checked and it actually happens if you type in the main 6 cast members 

On 5/12/2022 at 12:59 AM, luanziie said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one that hates Tao

His ugly haircut was the thing that annoyed the hell out of me 

i loved Tao, his goofy hair, and his sometimes goofy personality. The way he was so overprotective of Charlie :flower:

2 hours ago, Augmented said:

I just checked and it actually happens if you type in the main 6 cast members 

The show itself too

9 hours ago, LikeAChampion said:

I ordered a Heartstopper mousepad and sweatshirt. This show has me by the heartstrings and the wallet 

Omg love it. Im buying the four books right now. I wanna read the whole story. Im so into this show 

Edited by Nando_05

The lesbian looking lead actors keep me away from watching this 

1 hour ago, SpaceMan said:

well get over it and watch it! 

• ATRL Moderator

I'd be here for a season 2 renewal announcement the first day of Pride month :jamming:

3 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

:bibliahh:

5 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

the homophobia…

Just finished watching and I'm crying tears of joy because I'm really happy for them and they're so cute and likable but at the same time I'm so sad because my teen years were stolen from me by depression and severe social anxiety so I was never able to experience a romance like that and honestly I think I never will. But this show makes me feel really soft and happy and I love it, best show I've watched in a while. 

I might buy the books too :mandown:

9 hours ago, blaggot said:

well get over it and watch it! 

Nah he deserves movies like single all the way. This series is too good for him. 

• ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Nah he deserves movies like single all the way. This series is too good for him. 

An actual basic ass Hallmark movie but we gotta give it props for having all the queer characters played by queer actors. 

This will definitely be my favorite show for quite a long time, as I can feel the raw emotions between each pair and can truly relate to them. I see myself a lot in Charlie, as I also went through something miserable as a gay and often chose to hide just like what he did in the show. Nick is truly every Charlie’s Prince Charming. They just NEED each other. I’m so happy that Nick figured out who he really was and was brave enough to declare their love to the world. 
Beautiful story, nice characters, adorable cast, good production. I can’t wait for the second season. It has literally saved my 2022! 

And has anyone bought the new edition of the Heartstopper graphic novel Vol.1? Is there anything different in the book, besides the new cover and the inclusion of exclusive pages from the TV scripts? I want to get the first two volumes in my collection, but I don’t know which one to choose between the two Vol.1s.61frfdWjLCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg51KEQsC2EPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by CalvinZeng

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, CalvinZeng said:

And has anyone bought the new edition of the Heartstopper graphic novel Vol.1? Is there anything different in the book, besides the new cover and the inclusion of exclusive pages from the TV scripts? I want to get the first two volumes in my collection, but I don’t know which one to choose between the two Vol.1s.61frfdWjLCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg51KEQsC2EPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I just got back from a work trip and this was delivered at my front door when I got back. I read it. It's the same as the webcomics except there's a portion of the script from the TV show (the day Nick and Charlie hang out and it snows). I'm probably going to buy the original Volume 1 as well with the rest of the Volumes so I have a consistent set. But it's cute to have the Netflix version.

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

I just got back from a work trip and this was delivered at my front door when I got back. I read it. It's the same as the webcomics except there's a portion of the script from the TV show (the day Nick and Charlie hang out and it snows). I'm probably going to buy the original Volume 1 as well with the rest of the Volumes so I have a consistent set. But it's cute to have the Netflix version.

A work trip? :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

Thank you so much for your information! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.