Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing in October

Gossip_Boy

On 10/2/2023 at 5:18 AM, Gossip_Boy said:

On 10/3/2023 at 5:38 PM, blaggot said:

we’re getting the beach scene :jonny:

Ugly Betty Betty Suarez GIF - Ugly Betty Betty Suarez Hysterically Screaming GIFs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

I have just finished S2 EP 1

1. Now why did Nick think that having the coming-out-of-the-closet conversation with Imogen BEFORE she uses the bathroom is a good idea? LET HER PISS/POOP IN PEACE FIRST! :fish2:

2. I did not expect Charlie's parents to be that strict with him when it comes to having Nick over. Although when Charlie's dad said that Charlie shouldn't have sex before marriage, I was wondering whether his dad kind of consented to Nick being his future son-in-law. :oh:

I saw on Instagram today they're filming 

Spoiler

Scenes from the comic that were released last week...

Does that mean season 3 really will be the last? :!ohno:

I thought it'd get at least 2 more. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nick truly is what every gay needed to have had in highschool. 

He's truly goals. So sweet and loving. 

i love him episode 4 GIF

The writers know. They just know. They sneaky :chick3:

I am depressed to think about that we only have one or two more seasons tops 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Like 3

Hoping to get season 3 by summer :alexz:

• 1 month later...

The way this made no noise. They are three seasons?

3 hours ago, Kimbra said:

The way this made no noise. They are three seasons?

The third season hasn't come out yet and the second season out-performed the first on Netflix. Not sure where you've gotten 'no noise' from.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jonathan as the hot scholar? Oh we won so bad :jonny6:

This is getting another two-season renewal. Probably it's last. The Flaunt interview confirmed there was more content left to film for future seasons and Netflix not using the words final season makes me think they don't plan on ending it anytime soon. I'm just hoping they make the episodes a little longer. The fact I can watch the entire series in half a day is depressing. 

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

WE WON :WAP:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952qgifkojot159nb83lhc

:WAP:

In case I couldn't be any more excited for season three! :duca:

On 8/10/2023 at 8:41 PM, Bloo said:

Charlie is 15. Why do we need sex scenes with him? There are countless gay shows with gay sex scenes. I think it's okay that there is one queer show that is decisively PG. This is a show that parents can safely show their children and that's an amazing thing.

I've been reading discourse about this show for a few days and the consensus is the same: it's wildly unrealistic that they are not even doing hand stuff or some light action. Of course people will point it out, because it does not make any sense. Some cite the writer of the graphic novels being asexual as a possible reason. I don't think anyone is particularly excited about seeing it happen, but it is weird that it doesn't. 

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, PillowCase said:

I've been reading discourse about this show for a few days and the consensus is the same: it's wildly unrealistic that they are not even doing hand stuff or some light action. Of course people will point it out, because it does not make any sense. Some cite the writer of the graphic novels being asexual as a possible reason. I don't think anyone is particularly excited about seeing it happen, but it is weird that it doesn't. 

Not all content has to aim for realism, though. Escapism is a perfectly valid objective for content to aim for. Heartstopper isn't aiming to be a super realistic series. It's meant to be optimistic and positive while also providing a easy-to-digest blueprint for healthy relationships. For instance, I think it is a good thing that you have two characters (Nick and Charlie) get intimate and then they verbally check in with one another to make sure the other is comfortable—even expressing their boundaries with where they're at presently. That's important to depict so we can begin to maybe normalize some of those behaviors that might seem unrealistic on first glance.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2024 at 8:07 AM, Gui Blackout said:

why not July :chick3:

55 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

sailor-moon-crying.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.