Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing in October

Gossip_Boy

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

just 5 mins ago Nick asked to be discreet

Nick in that conversation: "at school"

Maybe you can try captions so that you don't miss simple details in the dialog. :giraffe:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

9 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Maybe you can try captions so that you don't miss simple details in the dialog. :giraffe:

I know but kissing in the middle of the street where anyone including their friends at school can see just doesn't make sense

anyway i guess they are just young dumb and full of cum

Bloo

7 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

So I caped and watched until ep3

the way the bottom boy grooms and push the cute straight boy (who look like taylor bf btw) over the edge is kinda not the tea, I mean we all want to date someone who is much more attractive but the way the gay one always initiate physical contact yike

Bloo

So what youre saying is, Nick was never bi, but Charlie made him bi?  inch resting :celestial5:

but anyway, when nick comes out to his mother he tells her that he liked Charlie "way before they started going out"...

grooming theory in tatters

“grooming”

”thirsty bottom” 

“full of cum” 

it’s getting weird! 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Bloo said:

Get ha jade 

Also in that scene, Charlie purposefully looks behind him to make sure no one is around. It's such a cute moment :wanda:

4 hours ago, blaggot said:

“grooming”

”thirsty bottom” 

“full of cum” 

it’s getting weird! 

Weird behaviour indeed. But they're probably projecting. 

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

I don't know, in the 1st kiss scene Charlie really initiated the physical contact and ask Harry to kiss him it really irk me

Asking for consent is something we should be supporting :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

Asking for consent is something we should be supporting :rip:

inb4 a hater claims that's unrealistic. :foxaylove3:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Bloo said:

inb4 a hater claims that's unrealistic. :foxaylove3:

And I oop :sistrens:

Both Joe and Kit have a missing tooth about the same place. :matty:

15 hours ago, blaggot said:

“grooming”

”thirsty bottom” 

“full of cum” 

it’s getting weird! 

Some people really don't have the... "vibe" to watch this series and it shows :skull:

I finally finished the ss1

All in all, it's very well done, heart warming, nuance and mostly realistic, UK show tends to have more depth than the US one and it shown

Tao and Elle slayed the most they should've been in the forefront more

Honestly I don't see Nick and Charlie have much chemistry they should've replaced Charlie with someone hotter

The script tho, can we give the motiv of unpopular weirdo guy/girl getting it on with the popular one a rest, that white girl fairytale trope is TIRED  

14 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Weird behaviour indeed. But they're probably projecting. 

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Some people really don't have the... "vibe" to watch this series and it shows :skull:

one thing I really like about the story/show is that it’s not centered around sex, so seeing someone focus on just that aspect is… concerning to the say the least lol

waiting for season 2 and now waiting , indefinitely, for the rest of chapter 7 on Tapas :chick3:

Oh my god! Episode 3. I have to stop watching and start absorbing that episode's beauty. :jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, caleb. said:

Oh my god! Episode 3. I have to stop watching and start absorbing that episode's beauty. :jonny2:

Such an amazing episode of television, truly had me feeling all of the feelings :wanda:

22 hours ago, caleb. said:

Hands down the best episode

Rewatched this and it is still as good as the first time. What a beautiful show. I think I will hold off on rewatching it until we get season 2 because I can't take the buildup again. Now I want to see them being together explored more and not just the buildup to it. 

The way Kit and Olivia are gonna eat up that beach scene (if you read the GN you know). I'm already bracing myself for the tears :jonny4:

36 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

The way Kit and Olivia are gonna eat up that beach scene (if you read the GN you know). I'm already bracing myself for the tears :jonny4:

That whole storyline will have so much opportunity for the actors to really get into it.

2 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

i'm waiting for the teachers scene :jonny2:

i cant believe im actually considering watching it again :wanda:

never had the need to rewatch any show 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

i cant believe im actually considering watching it again :wanda:

never had the need to rewatch any show 

Same here. I usually watch these shows only once but I just finished watching this for the second time. It's just such a beautiful show. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.