RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

Kate Butch has already made me laugh more times in 2 episodes than self-proclaimed comedy queen Lawrence Chaney did over an entire season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Kate is getting a lot of love online (most watched TikTok cooking video easily), but hasn’t had too much screen time IMO 

hopefully it translates to her performance in the show, I’ve found her very funny so far and her animal print outfit looked great 

Looking forward to the episode tonight! 

This was SUCH a good episode :jonny5: 

The cast is really fun and funny, so the workroom stuff is enjoyable to watch. It's a great mix of silly and shady. The runway was great and everyone ate the challenge up too! I also think the judging was perfect - the right group won (the other one did very well too though), the right top two, and the correct lipsync winner. Really looking forward to the rest of the season. I've enjoyed it since EP1, but I feel like it's also been getting better and better! I think this will end up as the best one since S2.

Even though it's technically not a spoiler, I'll put it there:

Spoiler

I think it's pretty obvious Naomi is gone next episode. Her knee must be bad, if she didn't get to perform + she wasn't shown in the preview at all...

Shame, she's very likable, but at the same time she's definitely not one of the the frontrunners, so oh well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the top four for this season is going to be:

• CaraMelle

• Kate Butch

• Ginger Johnson

• Banksie 

I would personally love for CaraMelle to win (Banksie is my second fave) but it’ll be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out with the upcoming acting challenges and the rusical. 

Naomi Carter very much reminds of HeidiNCloset on her og season; funny, charming and charismatic but not quite “there” in terms of her look/drag. Im on the fence with Tomara too; she’s clearly a great performer/personality but eh. 

24 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

This was SUCH a good episode :jonny5: 

I agree!

:heart2:

• Like 1

nnn not me becoming Tomara Thomas stan after this episode

the way she is effortlesslly funny (unlike Cringe TooMuch who tries way too hard to be "quirky and funny and not like other pretty drag queens") and is actually collecting top placements in these challenges despite looking a mess is so fun to watch

One of the most well deserved wins ever.  :clap3: The way Cara Melle did the hat trick of having the best choreography/performance, runway,  AND lipsync?! A true all around star :clap3: I need her in the finale. 

Also Michael deserved to be in the top 2 over Tomara. Much better Spice Girls runway (the concept alone?!) than Tomara's basic jumpsuit. Good lipsync though. 

Edited by Hector

Sometimes it really pays off to go into a season with low expectations, cause this season has been a 3/3 so far. :clap3: 

• Like 1

It was a great ep and that runway! Plus obv it was non elimination because of the disqualification but also all the queens deserved to stay this week so it worked out well. Nobody was terrible. Cara slayed! 

Great episode. Super fun. 

The ick my bum Song was great, and I was living during the first performance. 

Sophie Ellis bextor Was charming. 

Wish it was her song for the final lypsinc

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Sophie Ellis bextor Was charming. 

Wish it was her song for the final lypsinc

I thought that was odd too. Why have the guest judge be a singer if you're not going to use their song? (Murder On The Dancefloor was used on Down Under but we could have easily had Get Over You or Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) as well).

Edited by Hector

This episode alone kinda elevated the season since it was really great and no one really flopped in the girl group. At some point, everyone is kinda likeable (no Sister Sister, Jonbers Blonde or Scarlett here) so it's shaping up to be a great season. 

The top 2 and win was more than deserved. Cara is such a star and it's getting a strong storyline and my god, that runway look. Hope she makes it to the end.:jonny:

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, M!X said:

nnn not me becoming Tomara Thomas stan after this episode

the way she is effortlesslly funny (unlike Cringe TooMuch who tries way too hard to be "quirky and funny and not like other pretty drag queens") and is actually collecting top placements in these challenges despite looking a mess is so fun to watch

Who is Cringe TooMuch?

Obsessed with Tomara Thomas. such great personality and I love her drag.

she was the star of this episode for me.

• Thanks 2

was a cute episode ig. the spice girl look is one for the herstory books :clap3:

having THE Sophie Ellis-Bextor and not have a lipsync to her song... :biblio:

also it seems theyre doing a tamara vs cara season

ik the polish girl is mega pissed shes the only one that sashayed in 3 episodes :bibliahh:

• Like 1

I felt like this was the best GG song since UK hun. Really really strong performance overall. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it just me or Alexis clearly won that lipsync? She was muh more entertaining and just a tiny little bit  messy. I mean I understand Paul fetish about not taking your shoes off but still....:biblio:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, ucanfma said:

Is it just me or Alexis clearly won that lipsync? She was muh more entertaining and just a tiny little bit  messy. I mean I understand Paul fetish about not taking your shoes off but still....:biblio:

What 

the verses were all decent or great

but I'm not feeling the overall song

UK Hun >>>

great week for ms Thomas :clap3: 

great ep. the girls are mostly all close in the competition and pushing towards the top of the group so it’s difficult to tell who the next eliminations might be, besides naomi carter (:rip:)

stan Sophie Ellis-Bextor

• Thanks 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.