• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

I'm kinda gagged that Kate Butch, who just screams first boot ...and served some of the worst looks I've seen on the show ep 1... actually served with her animal print look this ep. I'm surprised no Michelle praise for her favorite colors either? 

Despite the allegations, the hunt for the mysterious Krystal Lubricant in each frame, hiding in the shadows is kinda fun and hilarious as well

My guess is that if she was eliminated the second ep, they just cut that episode entirely and this was actually episode 3? 

52 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

My guess is that if she was eliminated the second ep, they just cut that episode entirely and this was actually episode 3? 

She was in this episode, she was most likely DQ after cameras stopped rolling so episode 3 will continue like nothing happened.

• Like 2

Cara fighting over nothing :deadbanana4: Girl...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I liked all looks aside from Naomi tbh!

Cara being in the bottom and Tomara being in the top are such obvious production shenanigans. Cara could've been safe and Michael should've been in the top over Tomara

Banksie deserved the win, her look felt fashionable and effortless

I think Alexis kinda won the lipsync tbh, and her dress wasn't even that bad. Sad to see her go, but at least she's got a plenty of sceentime compared to Naomi so.. there's that

The guest judge was very sweet, bless her heart

Edited by bestfiction

• ATRL Moderator

really good design challenge. everyone did so well and Yasmin was an amazing guest judge. Banksie was my favorite. Didn't like the other two tops much and Naomi was the clear bomb of the challenge. Lipsync was whatever but Alexis fighting her skirt made her lose 

• Thanks 1

I agreed with all the placements this episode. Alexis was clearly not mentally ready for this show, she was falling apart.

Tomara and Cara missed a huge opportunity to become the main storyline of the season when they refused to fight on stage in front of Ru. That’s clearly what Ru wanted :rip: modern Drag Race is really missing those “the one I would send home is not in this line up” moments

• Like 3

ok major improvement over the 1st ep fiasco, we actually saw some good drag this time around.

loved caras meltdown just for her to end up in the bottom and her bestie in top even tho it was obvious they only put her there for storyline. The tiger girl shoulda taken her place. the win was correct, so were the bottoms and the outcome. 

the lipsync started strong but then the polish girl fumbled and im happy cuz naomi was cvnt and i wanna see more

6 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Cara fighting over nothing :deadbanana4: Girl...

well... clearly it was insecurity :celestial5:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CBC said:

wait whats the tea on that crystal girl

There was an 11th queen in the cast who was there for ~2 episodes and then the allegations of her committing SA got revealed so she was disqualified and looks like WOW managed to erase her completely from the show. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Solaris said:

I agreed with all the placements this episode. Alexis was clearly not mentally ready for this show, she was falling apart.

Tomara and Cara missed a huge opportunity to become the main storyline of the season when they refused to fight on stage in front of Ru. That’s clearly what Ru wanted :rip: modern Drag Race is really missing those “the one I would send home is not in this line up” moments

It's cos all the girls are afraid of getting harassed. There's already a bunch of hate about Cara over this nothing personal drama that was resolved in the same ep it started. 

17 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

That’s my theory aswell 

2 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

It's cos all the girls are afraid of getting harassed. There's already a bunch of hate about Cara over this nothing personal drama that was resolved in the same ep it started. 

the preview of the next episode hints that nothing is resolved though :gaycat5:

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry but none of these girls are likable, maybe only ginger 

Cara should get a refund from her design school, and considering how expensive it is in the US :rip:

I wasn't sure what to think going into this season but honestly the girls are serving. Already a huge improvement over the last two UK seasons. 

Also I was dying at Kate keeping the stupid horse up to date on the Cara/Tomara drama. :bibliahh:

On 9/29/2023 at 3:15 AM, madonnas said:

Something about Kate Butch really bothers me.  Her humor, drag, persona, everything.  Shivers down my spine.  

After this week I have to agree with you. There's something VERY dark sided about this person :biblio:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

I'm sorry but none of these girls are likable, maybe only ginger 

Cara should get a refund from her design school, and considering how expensive it is in the US :rip:

She went to a design school in London, UK

How were these designs good? I didn't liked any of them.  The one I liked the most was from ''Tamara''.

However I do think the right girl one. 

I enjoyed this episode.

• ATRL Moderator

The way Cara couldn't name ONE dress she's sewn :skull: "I don't owe you that." OK sis, we know the tea.

I love Alexis, this sucks :gaycat7: Tomara ATE her runway presentation, but her dress deserved bottom 2, not top three :redface:

Kate gives me straggot band geek, I can’t name a specific reason but something is very off-putting about her to me  

I hope they bring Alexis back after eliminating the predator :dancehall2:

• Thanks 2

not a single gag to be seen on the runway

baksie’s look needed some more shape to it, but it was quite okay

the girls played it safe i fear, but aside from miss michelle bonina carter tinashe brown campbell — no one did absolutely tragic

Just watched After Shave. Did they spoil the eliminated queens and a potential finalist? :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.