Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

2 minutes ago, Green said:

6-1

even Grealish scored :skull:

mte all the starters got goals then all the substitutes got goals :deadbanana2:

this will be such a big win for England and give them such confidence leading up to the knockout stage

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

So far it doesnt feel like a WC.

It feels like a Conference league or Copa Sudamericana. :rip:

10 minutes ago, Green said:

6-1

even Grealish scored :skull:

:deadbanana2:

Iran actually refused to sing their anthem and protested their regime, even though they could face repercussions back home. More than the European teams did with those armbands they ended up chickening out of wearing. Good for them!

Iran and Qatar are usually actually not THAT bad, they have good records in the Asia Cup but they buckled under pressure. But I think the matches later today should be a bit more evenly matched.

wait im confused, i jus saw 6-1 but Iran had two goals? what happened?

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

wait im confused, i jus saw 6-1 but Iran had two goals? what happened?

it ended 6-2, Iran scored a last minute penalty

i'm still wrecked about no alcohol

like what in da world

As a Latino i'm so happy for Ecuador, now hopefully my gringos win later tonight

3 minutes ago, kandicha said:

it ended 6-2, Iran scored a last minute penalty

oh good, i was like i can't with England already up +5 lol

wasn't Iran much better 4 years ago?

53 minutes ago, dabunique said:

wasn't Iran much better 4 years ago?

They are, even last year they were good. I guess the issues on their home land effected them badly, their home isn't even supporting them rn because of the issues that's going on. They didn't even sing their national anthem. 

4 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

They are, even last year they were good. I guess the issues on their home land effected them badly, their home isn't even supporting them rn because of the issues that's going on. They didn't even sing their national anthem. 

:'(

Is Senegal da African champion?

they playing really good

10 minutes ago, Green said:

I just saw this on twitter  :redface:

:rip:

i grew up in a different arab country and it is so, so, so easy to have all the gay or lesbian sex you want as long as you're discrete, because society is so sex segregated compared to the u.s. no one really notices as long as you don't make out in public or whatever. have heard from friends that all the qatari gays/lesbians are having a great time just behind closed doors.

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Is Senegal da African champion?

they playing really good

yes they are! they're missing their best player (sadio mane) though, if they had him i'm sure they would be winning this match. hope they can make it far without him regardless.

1 minute ago, kandicha said:

:rip:

i grew up in a different arab country and it is so, so, so easy to have all the gay or lesbian sex you want as long as you're discrete, because society is so sex segregated compared to the u.s. no one really notices as long as you don't make out in public or whatever. have heard from friends that all the qatari gays/lesbians are having a great time just behind closed doors.

yes they are! they're missing their best player (sadio mane) though, if they had him i'm sure they would be winning this match. hope they can make it far without him regardless.

is he out completely?

sorry i don't pay attention much outside CONCACAF & CONMEBOL

Just now, dabunique said:

is he out completely?

sorry i don't pay attention much outside CONCACAF & CONMEBOL

just googled it and apparently he went home for surgery so i guess he is out completely :/ poor senegal they would have done so well if he was fit for sure.

2 hours ago, kandicha said:

Iran actually refused to sing their anthem and protested their regime, even though they could face repercussions back home. More than the European teams did with those armbands they ended up chickening out of wearing. Good for them!

Iran and Qatar are usually actually not THAT bad, they have good records in the Asia Cup but they buckled under pressure. But I think the matches later today should be a bit more evenly matched.

Great for Iranian team, now I feel kinda bad they lost after this :'(

1 minute ago, kandicha said:

just googled it and apparently he went home for surgery so i guess he is out completely :/ poor senegal they would have done so well if he was fit for sure.

:'(

2 hours ago, kandicha said:

But they literally dont let you on the field if you wear the armband.... so who's the chicken again?? Anyway respect for Iran.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.