MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

1 hour ago, Broken said:

Nobody asket for it :rip:.

Are they going to cancel it when Thunderbots*, F4 and Brave New World flop/underperfom?

2025 is going to be a tough year for Marvel movies:

F4 is most cursed franchise when it comes to superheroes.

BNW will probably need to gross like $900M-1B just to break even. I'm not joking (5-6 MONTHS of reshoots... really???).
Thunderbolts: who?

Only one that I think is gonna flop is Captain America. Unless the first trailer is actually Amazing. 

F4 and Thunderbolts will do well. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized there's only one film in 2024 :deadbanana2:

It's gonna slay tho 

Why aren't they sharing the fans some news or hints about what they plan after the mess? It's the least they should do. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's gonna slay tho 

Why aren't they sharing the fans some news or hints about what they plan after the mess? It's the least they should do. 

Think we're getting a big presentation for Comic Con or D23

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's gonna slay tho 

There is still the Agatha series which has been very anticipated (plus I assume they will do something around the holidays, a D+ special)

• Like 1

Nurse! He's out again!

And they still wonder why all the fanbases hate Gaga and her stans.

-----

OT: Guardians 3 was the 9th most profitable movie of 2023 :clap3:.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Marvel is so 2019 lol

Then why are you in this thread :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Then why are you in this thread :toofunny3:

It's a public forum lmfao. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

that user literally says that like every month:rip: and continues to be proven wrong.it's getting embarrassing. Like imagine dismissing Spider-Man No Way home. A nearly 2 Billion film. Or the fact X-Men 97 is the most critical rated show right now:bibliahh: What a dumbass

anyways

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

It's a public forum lmfao. 

Um I moreso meant if Marvel is so over then why would you come into a thread about it to leave that comment. You're obviously still thinking about it, hence it's not over :oh:

• Like 2

King Hemsworth is dragging Love & Thunder again :dies:

Taika will never touch another Marvel movie in his life :toofunny3:.

• Haha 2

I wonder who will take it home. Deadpool or Joker. It's going to be interesting 

3 Part Finale of X-Men 97' starts Tomorrow and Today Marvel Studio release a new HD still of Deadpool & Wolverine!

Another Year straight for Marvel having one of the top profitable films of the year:wanda:

• Like 1

Promoting like a year before the movie lol

• Haha 1

I have 100% faith in this movie. Amazing Trailers. General public is hyped, the fans are hyped and there is no Toxic incel hate train. And Now Hugh saying exactly what the stand have been feeling for decades. God, it feels good to be a Marvel fan this year. Especially a X-Men fan

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

MCU News this Week

-Agatha will have 1 Hour long episodes. 9 episodes. Marvel studios is reportedly very confident in the project. (Even tho they changed the title like 6 times:deadbanana2:)Agatha & Wandavision Promo started today with thier official accounts changing icons and headers. and a Trailer is Rumored to drop soon

https://x.com/scarletwitchupd/status/1786281998266286582?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

-Mole Man is reportedly a secondary Villain in The Fantastic Four. Paul Hauser was officially announced as casted yesterday. And many believe this is the role that he will play

https://x.com/f4update/status/1786195054719013047?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

-Galactus was cast this week, and an official announcement is imminent. 
https://x.com/f4update/status/1783574199212077392?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

-Marvel Zombies is the Next animated MCU project for Disney +. The Same actors will for the majority be the same actors from the movies. Iman Vellani/Ms. Marvel will be the main character in the a Zombie Apocalypse Avenger series. Shang-Chi (Simu Liu) will return to voice his character as well

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Broken said:

https://deadline.com/2024/05/biggest-box-office-bombs-2023-lowest-grossing-movies-1235902825/

The Marvels was the biggest box office bomb of 2023 with a loss of $237M :deadbanana4:.

It's probably the biggest/2nd biggest bomb of ALL TIME :deadbanana4:.

Damn. A shame. We definitely ain't getting a 3rd Captain Marvel Movie. Smartest thing to do is just push thier story arcs into other projects and Avengers films. 

Brave New world reshoots are improving action sequences. From the trailer shown at Cinemacon. Director says they are leaning more into the action and thrills. A Bloody thriller 

• Like 2

can they introduce Xmen already?

8 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Everyone says they'd like to see him play Doom but I think he'd make an incredible Magneto

Thank God, Fiege is learning. 2022 was ridiculous, even for a hardcore stan. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.