Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

They are July 26th with Deadpool 3

formally they are introducing on that movie? which mutants?

Just now, supertiffany said:

formally they are introducing on that movie? which mutants?

Yes they are explaining how mutants will enter the MCU and canonizing all X-Men Movies. Technically the first X-Men was shown last year with Beast and the year before with Xavier. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes they are explaining how mutants will enter the MCU and canonizing all X-Men Movies. Technically the first X-Men was shown last year with Beast and the year before with Xavier. 

since brie doesnt really seem to like be in mcu

can rogue just make captain marvel be on a coma too?

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

since brie doesnt really seem to like be in mcu

can rogue just make captain marvel be on a coma too?

I doubt that's happening anytime soon tho

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Is this confirmed yet or just rumours

3 minutes ago, KFC said:

Is this confirmed yet or just rumours

It's confirmed by Deadpool and Wolverine both being fox characters as leads. We will have to wait until the movie to see what X-men will appear tho

Posted (edited)

Fiege Acknowledges the mediocrity of the last few MCU Projects. Also says Deadpool and Wolverine will be ******* Awesome! And Iver confirmed MCU will only release 2-3 Movies & 2 TV shows on Disney+ per year going forward.

Marvel is coming back Very strong with Deadpool & Wolverine shifting focus on X-Men and the future of Marvel Studios blockbuster event films

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

This is still a rumor. But a MCU X-Men movie is in development starting Pre-Production and casting in 2025. Right now Black Panther director is Marvel first choice for the first X-men movie by Marvel Studios. He also has signed on for BP3. More news should be confirmed by D22. Marvel ain't going to comic on this year I heard 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

From what I hear, Deadpool 3 will be a Swan Song for Fox X-Men verse and the Fox & Universal 2000's Marvel Movies. 

Spoiler

With Revelations that Elektra, The Punisher, Hulk 2003, & Fantastic Four & X-Men of the 2000's movies having cameos or references to existing in the Marvel Multiverse. 

The first Marvel Studios X-Men, Rumored to be directed by Ryan Coogler,  will be the formation of the MCU main X-Men going forward. Casting has already begun, and rumors are that X-Men will quickly be shifting focus on before Secret Wars. Fiege wants Secret wars to have Avengers & X-Men

I gobbled up Xmen 97 in 2 days (never watched the old show) and now I kinda get why they're taking their sweet time introducing them in the MCU. the potential is absolutely insane, I think the main team deserves their own PHASE, let alone a trilogy :deadbanana2: if they play their cards right, they can easily go back to the Infinity War saga hype

• Like 1

The Fantastic Four filming starts this Summer. Official main cast

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

I gobbled up Xmen 97 in 2 days (never watched the old show) and now I kinda get why they're taking their sweet time introducing them in the MCU. the potential is absolutely insane, I think the main team deserves their own PHASE, let alone a trilogy :deadbanana2: if they play their cards right, they can easily go back to the Infinity War saga hype

Exactly! X-men use to be Marvel's flagship team. They were the best selling and most popular comics ever in the 90's and before the MCU. Fans been waiting for them to get the Avengers treatment 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

12 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

From what I hear, Deadpool 3 will be a Swan Song for Fox X-Men verse and the Fox & Universal 2000's Marvel Movies. 

Reveal hidden contents

With Revelations that Elektra, The Punisher, Hulk 2003, & Fantastic Four & X-Men of the 2000's movies having cameos or references to existing in the Marvel Multiverse. 

The first Marvel Studios X-Men, Rumored to be directed by Ryan Coogler,  will be the formation of the MCU main X-Men going forward. Casting has already begun, and rumors are that X-Men will quickly be shifting focus on before Secret Wars. Fiege wants Secret wars to have Avengers & X-Men

Yes finally. I will throw around my final fancast for the X Men:

Professor X: Brian Carlston

Cyclops: Dacre Montgomery

Jean: Ella Purnell

Storm: Thusu Mbedu

Wolverine: Daniel Radcliffe

Rogue: Emma Mackey

Shadowcat: Sadie Sink

Beast: Zac Efron (voice only)

Gambit: Jacob Elordi

Iceman: Dylan O'Bryan

I don't care about gambit honestly, so putting Jacob for the lolz

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Exactly! X-men use to be Marvel's flagship team. They were the best selling and most popular comics ever in the 90's and before the MCU. Fans been waiting for them to get the Avengers treatment 

This, and that's why we need them to be young. Invest in people and have them grow into their roles, Chris Evan was 30 when he started as the Cap, Hemsworth was 28 when he did Thor for the first time. They are hiring too much in the 40-50 gap now, phase 6 will happen in a Nursing Home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Blue. said:

This, and that's why we need them to be young. Invest in people and have them grow into their roles, Chris Evan was 30 when he started as the Cap, Hemsworth was 28 when he did Thor for the first time. They are hiring too much in the 40-50 gap now, phase 6 will happen in a Nursing Home.

I def agree with keeping them young. They are students afterall, and Marvel should make the majority of them young except Wolverine and Storm. 

17 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Bring back Anya as Magik but because she's a bigger actress than she was back then, I'd love to see her play Emma Frost. And have Sydney play Gwen Stacey and Jessie Mei Li as Cindy Moon.

Now the real question is....who should play Black Cat, Harry Osbourn and Miles Morales?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BadHabits said:

Bring back Anya as Magik but because she's a bigger actress than she was back then, I'd love to see her play Emma Frost. And have Sydney play Gwen Stacey and Jessie Mei Li as Cindy Moon.

Now the real question is....who should play Black Cat, Harry Osbourn and Miles Morales?

Anya as Magik was perfect. Only the only Fox cast I'd keep. We don't need Emma Frost yet.

Sydney Sweeney should be Black Cat.

Gwen Stacy can be played by Sophie Thatcher.

Cindy Moon is Korean, Jessie Mei Li is British-Chinese. I would go for Hoyeon Jung.

Harry Osbourne Zendaya needs to get her ******* game on and get Timothy on it.

Miles Morales is too early to tell. I would prefer him to be 7-8 years younger than Peter, who's around 18 in the MCU so Milestone would be 10 right now.

Edited by Blue.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I hope we get a Mothers Day Card post from Marvel for Sue Storm this weekend! :jonny2: Can't wait to see Vanessa Kirby Slay. From the casting alone, and the visuals so far I truly think Marvel is taking time and care into improving thier filmmaking for the upcoming movies. Since the creators of Wandavision are working on this, I have more faith that they will get the family comedy aspect right. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Winter Soldier on Set for Thunderbolts!

Posted (edited)

Did Marvel studios get hacked? No way this is the final title 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Posted (edited)

Echo is the 2nd most watched show of 2024 on Disney+ 

https://x.com/ddevilupdates/status/1790076955829620894?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

and X-Men 97 is the highest rated series for Marvel ever:wanda:

2 for 2 this year! Deadpool & Agatha should keep this positive streak going! 

We might get the Agatha Trailer today! I really hope it's like wandavision but even more camp and funny. Get revenge for She-hulk. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

X-Men 97 Episode 5 was sent to the Emmy's today! 

• Like 1

Just read thay Janelle Monae is rumored to play MCU's Storm. :jonny5:

On 5/13/2024 at 11:28 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Did Marvel studios get hacked? No way this is the final title 

It's probably an episode title 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.