Korean Drama Discussion Thread ☀ 한국드라마 Q2

Bayonsay

5 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I just started Mouse and first episode was really good, 1,30 hours per episode and I didn't feel it coz it was so thrilling :gaycat2:

The episodes will have you gaggeD!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanyelP23

• Gottasadae

• Axel.

• Nebur

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, L A N D said:

The only experience I had with K-Dramas was "Squid Game" so I decided to watch "The Glory" out of curiosity and MY GOD what a great show. The acting was superb I really experienced a lot of frustration through all of the victim's bullying scenes, the cast deserves all the awards in the world for such a great show.

I started watching Beyond Evil because I read good reviews about it and it's such an interesting and engaging show, I'll come back when I finish it but so far so good. I also looked at The World of the married but seeing it's an adaptation of Dr. Foster and having watching the turkish adaptation too I don't know if I may enjoy the same storyline for a third time. 

I watched a few episodes of It's Ok not to be Ok but it wasn't for me.

absolutely agree with the first paragraph. the glory had me on the floor. the acting was incredible.

so people here are recommending somebody, the penthouse and mouse?

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

absolutely agree with the first paragraph. the glory had me on the floor. the acting was incredible.

so people here are recommending somebody, the penthouse and mouse?

the world of the married and sky castle are also great shows

15 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the world of the married and sky castle are also great shows

thanks for the recommendation. i will definitely check them out. 

I just finished episode 4 of Mouse and I'm literally shocked :gaycat6: That last seconds snatched my wig hardly :cupid::deadbanana:

Edited by Gottasadae

22 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I just finished episode 4 of Mouse and I'm literally shocked :gaycat6: That last seconds snatched my wig hardly :deadbanana::cupid:

Ugh you need to prepare some backups because in a few episodes your wig will be snatched even harder :cupid:

17 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Ugh you need to prepare some backups because in a few episodes your wig will be snatched even harder :cupid:

5th episode was also great and even so they explained everything, I still have a strange feelings that 

Spoiler

Ba Reum

(maybe I'm wrong but he) has something to do with everything, bcs the killing attempt of his friend should involve the cop, plus he was the one that convinced the rest to do that live tv show :gaycat2: Anyway, I need to prepare myself for more clues and glue my wig harder :gaycat6:

Edited by Gottasadae

On 4/11/2023 at 5:02 PM, DanyelP23 said:

Ep6

Spoiler

Girl, wig snatched, the way I was right :deadbanana2: My senses didn't fail me, Ba Reum is fkn psycho and apparently he's the real son of head hunter  :deadbanana:There's still 14 eps left for me and I can't wait to know how it will turn out :jonny5:

Mouse eps 7,8,9

Spoiler

I'm not buying that bull$hit about brain part replacement :gaycat6:  I still strongly believe that Ba Reum is a real "Seven Sins" killer and he just have a partial memory loss and confusion after brain surgery. Meanwhile, I think poor Yo Han was innocent and he just tried to stop the real monster, so it seems that Bong Yi killed him over nothing, ya I hope I'm not right. Also, why "Head Hunter" wife is silent, I feel like she knows exactly what is going on, considering her deadly stare at Ba Reum, when she saw him in hospital...mess :deadbanana:

Streets are saying that the Island K-drama where Seo Ye Ji was politicized out of the cast, released this year, TANKED, whereas her excellent “Eve” last year had stellar performance albeit in her reputation era.

No streaming service payola, no promo, just pure talent WINNING! :clap3:

AAH MY ****** FAVE!

spacer.png

spacer.png

#LookWhatYouMadeYeaJiDo

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Mouse eps 10-13

Welp, at this point it's so obvious who is who and who is the real villain but writers are trying so hard with unnecessary plot twists :gaycat6: They're really making it messy with each episode, even so it's still good but for me "Beyond Evil" is more consistent with way better storyline :gaycat2:

On 4/15/2023 at 10:37 PM, Taylor fanboy said:

Streets are saying that the Island K-drama where Seo Ye Ji was politicized out of the cast, released this year, TANKED, whereas her excellent “Eve” last year had stellar performance albeit in her reputation era.

No streaming service payola, no promo, just pure talent WINNING! :clap3:

AAH MY ****** FAVE!

spacer.png

Seo YeaJi slayed so hard that she got snubbed for a Best Actress Baeksang nod while both Song Hye Kyo (respected actress, lashed by imbecile new-age kdrama stans) and Bae Suzy (idol turned questionable actress) got nominations for revenge stories:hoetenks:

jk she's a queenie

spacer.png

But looking at the ratings... both Island and Kokdu: Season of Deity (the comeback drama of her ex-bf that she had drama with which resulted in her cancelation) got ~2.1% while Eve got 3.6% average

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Seo YeaJi slayed so hard that she got snubbed for a Best Actress Baeksang nod while both Song Hye Kyo (respected actress, lashed by imbecile new-age kdrama stans) and Bae Suzy (idol turned questionable actress) got nominations for revenge stories:hoetenks:

Reveal hidden contents

jk she's a queenie

spacer.png

But looking at the ratings... both Island and Kokdu: Season of Deity (the comeback drama of her ex-bf that she had drama with which resulted in her cancelation) got ~2.1% while Eve got 3.6% average

spacer.png

We all know the sponsors and promoters just want her out but she’s still here.

Karma and God is a Korean Woman.

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Duty After School was so good until they ruined with the finale :rip:

I'm so pissed they had the worst possible ending :deadbanana2:

The definition of Korean TABS, Song Hye Kyogend, won the most important award of the night at the Baeksang Awards that were held today: Best Actress, for her incredible portrayal in "The Glory".:clap3: She did all that without any gimmicks, and her show and performance did not make anyone with autism get bullied, unlike CERTAIN other actresses and overrated shows:lakitu:

Meanwhile, her ex-husband with bellow average looks was nowhere to be seen at the ceremony, as he was rightfully not nominated for his "Reborn Rich" performance.:fan:

• 1 month later...

Little Women - what a mess! :deadbanana: I was bored to death… :gaycat6:

• 2 weeks later...

This one is must to watch if you're a fan of "Beyond Evil", "Mouse" etc :gaycat2: This drama is based on a real crimes that had a place in Korea with such an intense storyline and acting :gaycat2:

Edited by Gottasadae

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 10:06 AM, qee said:

D.P. season 2 first teaser

July 28

Spoiler

The season 2 was good especially the first 3 episodes but then it became messy and unrealistic in some parts. Season 1 writing was so much better 

Haein is so hot :WAP:

• 4 weeks later...

Queen Han Hyo Joo her power :heart2:

I keep seeing the Mask Girl K-drama on Tiktok... is it any good?

Penthouse fans, it's time to rise again! The new madness is coming from the same writer and creators :jonny6:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Penthouse fans, it's time to rise again! The new madness is coming from the same writer and creators :jonny6:

thank god!!! I've missed a good crazy show like Penthouse so much :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.