Top Posters In This Topic

• DanyelP23

• Gottasadae

• Axel.

• Nebur

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Recently finished: Twenty-five Twenty-one, Business Proposal

Currently watching: Forecasting Love and Weather, Work later Drink now, Our Blues 

:nicole2:

Edited by Narima

Recently finished: Coffee Prince, Secret, A Business Proposal, My P.S. Partner and The World of the Married.  

Currently watching: The Devil Judge

Please, I need another drama like The World of the Married, it was so addictive. I've watched already Penthouse, SKY Castle and Flower of Evil:celestial5:

Recently watched: Inspector Koo, A Business Proposal, The Uncanny Counter, Abyss, Taxi Driver, Cherry Blossoms After Winter (BL), Semantic Error (BL)

Abyss was such a messy show:WAP: I was shook by Ahn Hyo Seop's old face especially after just finishing A Business Proposal - king is changing faces like Taylor is changing themes for her eras.:coffee: This is also my first drama in which I see Han So Heegend. She was a bit underutilised but I understand why she's such an acting IT girl. I got weak in the knees everytime she called Ahn Hyop Seop's character "Oppa":pig:

I still REFUSE to watch "Nevertheless" though.

Taxi Driver was a good show and I liked most of the characters, however the story got a biT boring in the middle. I kinda see why Lee Je Hoon was snubbed at the Baeksangs though - he didn't show his full acting prowess until the last 2 episodes. Overall I recommend this show to people that like investigation type shows. It has one of the best/well-rounded endings I've seen in a k-drama.

I'm currently deciding what to watch next but so far I am waiting for "Link : Eat, Love, Kill" starring Yeo Jin Goo and Moon Ga Young. The plot doesn't say much but the posters are giving full-on CAMP! Maybe Koria is going to give us another canibalistic serve. I might set my hopes up too much but I'd love it to lean more into dark comedy rather than basic supernatural romance.:jonny5:

FQ2JQP_WUAAB5G_?format=jpg&name=small  

FQ3f4gqXoAAUGN8?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by DanyelP23

27 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

This is also my first drama in which I see Han So Heegend. She was a bit underutilised but I understand why she's such an acting IT girl. I got weak in the knees everytime she called Ahn Hyop Seop's character "Oppa":pig:

I still REFUSE to watch "Nevertheless" though.

watch The World of the Married. :mandown:

Our Blues ep 5 was heartbreaking :weeps: it's the first time I watch a kdrama that includes 

Spoiler

teenage pregnancy :weeps:

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

FQ2JQP_WUAAB5G_?format=jpg&name=small  

FQ3f4gqXoAAUGN8?format=jpg&name=4096x409

thought this was Song Kang lol, they look alike

3 minutes ago, Narima said:

thought this was Song Kang lol, they look alike

Hopefully Netflix will think the same and start casting Jingoo in their shows once Song Kang gets shipped into the military turning him into an internation IT boy. :jonny5:

But yes - Song Kang and Jin Goo look alike. Though I'm afraid I don't believe Song Kang could serve a performance like the ones Jingoo did in  Beyond Evil / The Crowned Clown or even Hotel del Luna.:gaycat5:

A better resemblance I think it's between Kim Min Jae and YJG:

ETJQbrxU0AAke67?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm currently watching

The Devil Judge 

21 and 25 

Forecasting Love and Weather 

On 4/23/2022 at 3:56 PM, Axel. said:

watch The World of the Married. :mandown:

I think it's next on my list after "Signal". At the moment I'm in the mood for crime/mistery shows and I have formed a crush on Lee Je Hoon after seeing him in Move to Heaven & Taxi Driver. I don't how or why but he either developed a random accent/voca fry/ slight lisp in Signal and it's driving me insane :WAP:

Ji Chang-Wook is coming back,:wave2: this looks amazing :heart:

The Sound of Magic

6 Episodes on Netflix May 6, 2022

same Director as Itaewon Class and Love in the Moonlight

New posters released for upcoming supernatural romance "Link: Eat, Love, Kill" starring Yeo Jin Goo (Hotel del Luna, Beyond Evil) and Moon Ga Young (Tempted, True Beauty).

1651017393-frtpnhdacaezt46-2.jpg

1651018273-frtpnhdacaezt46-3.jpg

This is one of my favourite posters in a while. Great symbolism, beautiful symbolism - I'm probably reading too much into it but I love how in the first picture, part of the white loop looks like a semi-white halo above Jingoo's head while the red noodle loop behind Moon Ga Young looks like a set of red horns :jonnycat: I know I'm hyping this UP tew much but I am perched for it to finally be released. I have a feeling it's gonna be more than a supernatural love story based on the previous posters as well.

This is the series description, btw (even though it doesn't give much detail):

"A fantasy mystery drama about a man and woman who share the same emotional state. Eun Gye Hoon is a chef who sets up a restaurant in the town where his twin sister went missing 20 years ago. He finds himself randomly experiencing emotions one day, spontaneously crying and laughing, and it turns out that they are the emotions of a woman named Noh Da Hyun."

On 4/22/2022 at 10:30 AM, Axel. said:

Currently watching: The Devil Judge

it's cute, but now I want a Jinyoung x Ji Sung BL. :celestial5:

please tune into yumi’s cells season 2 on june 10 :heart:

nh2RuYm.gif

Spoiler

@istersay hi sis, hope i’m not tagging the wrong person but was it you that i talked to about yumi’s cells months before the atrl reset? just wanted to give information on season 2 :eli:

Where is queen Lee Ji-ah? She's not booked any role after Penthouse, I miss her  :chick3:

6 hours ago, hallucinate said:

please tune into yumi’s cells season 2 on june 10 :heart:

nh2RuYm.gif

Reveal hidden contents

@istersay hi sis, hope i’m not tagging the wrong person but was it you that i talked to about yumi’s cells months before the atrl reset? just wanted to give information on season 2 :eli:

finally :jonnycat:

Loving “Tomorrow” atm 

So far for the year I’ve watched these: Uncanny Counter, Juvenile Justice, All of us are dead, Secret Boutique, Through the Darkness and One Ordinary Day. 

I truly enjoyed them all. 

I have a couple on my list to continue like Kill Heel, Reflection of You and Happiness. 

then I have Again My Life and more to watch. 

But I would love to find more new makjang dramas like Sky Castle, Penthouse and World of the Marriage to watch. 

Lee Hong Nae is such a MAN! From playing Second captain of the Royal Guards to Woo Do Hwan's Unbreakable Sword in The King: Eternal Monarch, to serving sexy villain in "The Uncanny Counter" and gay bestie to a serial killer in "Inspector Koo" he came a long way! Hopefully we get to see lots of leading roles from him in the future!

dp.jpg

For anyone who has watched the very underrated "Inspector Koo" (Netflix), 3 of its actors have all won an acting award at the Baeksang Awards yesterday (all for different projects).:clap3:

15 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Loving “Tomorrow” atm 

So far for the year I’ve watched these: Uncanny Counter, Juvenile Justice, All of us are dead, Secret Boutique, Through the Darkness and One Ordinary Day. 

I truly enjoyed them all. 

I have a couple on my list to continue like Kill Heel, Reflection of You and Happiness. 

then I have Again My Life and more to watch. 

But I would love to find more new makjang dramas like Sky Castle, Penthouse and World of the Marriage to watch. 

Green Mothers Club is a pretty good makjang drama. It's on air at the moment. 

4 hours ago, sxhunluv said:

Thank you, gonna add it to my list and check it out 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2022 at 6:36 AM, sxhunluv said:

I LOVE LOVE this show omg! I cannot wait for the final 2 episodes! thank you for recommending! 

recently started our blues and loved ep1, right up my alley.

on ep2 now and the characters of the old group of friends are starting to become a bit aggravating :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.