The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

/!\ LEAK /!\

The TOTK edition of the Nintendo Switch OLED has leaked on the internet. We don't know for sure if it is real but it looks like it is.

spacer.png spacer.png

I wanted to put the pics in SPOIL but it seems the button has completely disappeard :gaycat6:

Sourcehttps://imgur.com/a/EmgbM9H

Looks fabulous. Can't believe it's almost 4 months since TOTK announcement. We're halfway there, guys.  :heart:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

9 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

/!\ LEAK /!\

The TOTK edition of the Nintendo Switch OLED has leaked on the internet. We don't know for sure if it is real but it looks like it is.

spacer.png spacer.png

I wanted to put the pics in SPOIL but it seems the button has completely disappeard :gaycat6:

Sourcehttps://imgur.com/a/EmgbM9H

**** this looks absolutely incredible, the white/gold dock and gold/green joy cons :loki: WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN POOR :WAP:

• 1 month later...

Nintendo has updated the price of the game on the e-shop page during the night. It said « $69,99 ».

It sounds like Nintendo is raising the base price for their AAA games and that we will finally see the game today :msmarvel:

the limited OLED switch is so ugly, gold plastic never looks good.

44 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Nintendo has updated the price of the game on the e-shop page during the night. It said « $69,99 ».

It sounds like Nintendo is raising the base price for their AAA games and that we will finally see the game today :msmarvel:

So are they giving us some snippets on Nintendo direct? 

gosh I’m so excited, this is literally the only thing I’m looking forward to in my life :skull: (along with Succession hehe) 

51 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Hasn't BOTW also been $69,99 in the eshop since launch?

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Nintendo removed that price from the e-shop page, but the retailers also removed their $59.99 listings for preorders :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

No, it’s $59.99

Edited by Rence

2 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

In my country yes but not everywhere 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

My order of all Zelda amiibo cards arrived just in time for the Direct. I can’t wait to play BOTW again until TOTK releases :jonny3:

It looks absolutely incredible. True GOTY contender. They have so much to live up to, but you can tell they're up to the task. 

The trailer looks good but i have a bad feeling about it. the expectations are too high :biblio:

I think they're not revealing much on purpose and holding out for an event. Or just have people be surprised when they play, it's going to sell 20 million copies anyway.

There's still an underground world and sky islands, new mechanics, so it's not really double dipping. 

It really looks good. I'm intrigued :jonny3:

9 hours ago, elevate said:

It looks absolutely incredible. True GOTY contender. They have so much to live up to, but you can tell they're up to the task. 

GOTY contender for releasing the same game but with vehicles and floating areas.
They must be hiding the big changes and improvements. :dancehall:

33 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

GOTY contender for releasing the same game but with vehicles and floating areas.
They must be hiding the big changes and improvements. :dancehall:

did we watch the same trailer? The whole world is reworked, new areas, new biomes, sky, possibly undergound, new meachanics. 

I’m sure it won’t be too similar, but I definitely had a sense of disappointment watching the trailer. Same enemies, same map with some added bits….again, I’m sure it will be much more than that but I didn’t see 5/6 years worth of change in the trailer.

In the new official pics Zelda has a new Sheikah slate. I have a feeling there's more to her character than they've shown. :jonny:

I really like what I'm seeing so far BUT the one thing that bugs me is the old ruins still being there, seemingly untouched. At first I was excited when I heard that they were going to use the same map because I thought we were going to see Hyrule being rebuilt or see how Hyrule changed after the last game. That would've made me excited to explore all of Hyrule again. But so far we haven't really seen any changes to the old map, only new additions which just make it seem more like a DLC, not a proper sequel. I'm really hoping that at some point there's some twist in the game that changes all the old buildings and ruins into something new and interesting but I know that might be too much to ask. I'm still gonna play it anyway.

Edited by NordicGuy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.