The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

2 minutes ago, Spark said:

The wait between SS and BOTW was 5 years and 3 months. The wait between BOTW and TOTK will be 6 years and 2 months, while being on the exact same engine.

SS November 2011

BOTW March 2017

potato potato, still similar gaps. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

31 minutes ago, Oxy said:

SS November 2011

BOTW March 2017

potato potato, still similar gaps. 

Yeah but when this game was announced it was said that the development would be quicker because it's re-using assets from the original. To have the development take longer than any other Zelda game when it's on the same engine and the same console as the original is why people are growing impatient.

Told y’all some news would come today :sistrens:

I was nervous about us getting the same map with a new coat of paint but they’re basically giving us an even better skyloft and probably an underground world too Hdjdjdjfj 

plus the story is gonna be way better we already know based off the 2019 trailer AHHHHHHHHHHHH the legend of mononoke meets skyward sword OTW :jonny4:

Don’t care about triple posting. BUT WHEN PIECES OF THE MAP START RAISING UP IN THE SKY/COMING BACK DOWN AND THE MAP DYNAMICALLY CHANGES THROUGHOUT THE GAME

AND WE GET THE CLAWSHOT BACK AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH

31 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Don’t care about triple posting. BUT WHEN PIECES OF THE MAP START RAISING UP IN THE SKY/COMING BACK DOWN AND THE MAP DYNAMICALLY CHANGES THROUGHOUT THE GAME

You just know that spirit arm turns into a claw shot made of zonai magic for link to use. We about to be the hyrulian spiderman. 

The wait was well worth it. :wanda:

Zelda continues to serve excellency. :wanda:

The complaining about the wait ? Like, shut up.

Anyway, this looks hype. Do we think it’s the tears that rhymes with “fears” or the tears that rhymes with “pears”? I think the former makes more sense, but the latter is also fitting, so either of them work.

Edited by DirtyPony87

12 hours ago, bijonse said:

WHEN PIECES OF THE MAP START RAISING UP IN THE SKY/COMING BACK DOWN AND THE MAP DYNAMICALLY CHANGES THROUGHOUT THE GAME

:jonny5:

17 hours ago, Katamari said:

The lore  

I- 

The lore is going to be amazing :wanda: I can’t wait to learn more. That creature-like character looks like it could be a Zonai divinity and it also looks like it sealed an agreement with Zelda.

We are going to get so many informations about the Zonai, I’m dying to see more.

Though to be fair I am a bit disappointed that it still wasn’t a blowout. Nintendo is really keeping this game secret. We’ll have to wait 2023 I guess.

13 hours ago, bijonse said:

There’s no proof of that to be fair lol. The island could have already been in the sky but weren’t visible (probably because you have to be pure of heart and a barrier was hiding them from the ground just like in Skyward Sword !)

9 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

The complaining about the wait ? Like, shut up.

Anyway, this looks hype. Do we think it’s the tears that rhymes with “fears” or the tears that rhymes with “pears”? I think the former makes more sense, but the latter is also fitting, so either of them work.

Oh that’s a very interesting remark. English isn’t my language so I did not think of that at all.

For me and for all of the reactions I have seen, it is tears as in « fears ».

But as you said the other one is very plausible and could explain why the kingdom is torn into several pieces (underground, ground, sky) 

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Oh that’s a very interesting remark. English isn’t my language so I did not think of that at all.

For me and for all of the reactions I have seen, it is tears as in « fears ».

But as you said the other one is very plausible and could explain why the kingdom is torn into several pieces (underground, ground, sky) 

Yeah, and I’m sure we’ll get confirmation very, very soon, but they still both work, and it would be funny if they confirmed it was the tears that rhymes with pears because, if so, everyone’s been saying it wrong. :dies:

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

There’s no proof of that to be fair lol. The island could have already been in the sky but weren’t visible (probably because you have to be pure of heart and a barrier was hiding them from the ground just like in Skyward Sword !)

The pieces of the sky seemed to be moving a bit when he was sky diving unless it was the perspective switch? i could see them doing something like that a dynamic map maybe that’s why the game took so long considering it uses the same map for the ground areas. And yeah I’m manifesting the clawshot coming back :chick1:

3 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Yeah, and I’m sure we’ll get confirmation very, very soon, but they still both work, and it would be funny if they confirmed it was the tears that rhymes with pears because, if so, everyone’s been saying it wrong. :dies:

Some people checked the Japanese name of the game and it apparently means tears as in crying !

18 hours ago, Rence said:

:thing:

New day, new me :gaycat1:

21 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Some people checked the Japanese name of the game and it apparently means tears as in crying !

Ooh that's good to know! Thanks for confirming!

• 3 months later...

Some great news :bird:

The official account of Nintendo Latinoamérica has apparently confirmed in a video on Dec 14th that the developement for Tears Of The Kingdom has ended. The game is complete. They are currently busy with voice acting.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/NintendoLatAm/videos/855563892421698/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&mibextid=2Rb1fB

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

On December 21st we learned that the game has been rated by ESRB "E10+" for fantasy violence and Mild suggestive themes, just like Breath Of The Wild. BOTW also had the theme "Use of alcohol" though because of one side-quest in the Gerudo town.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zPGwCY2z2Q

/!\ LEAK /!\

The TOTK edition of the Nintendo Switch OLED has leaked on the internet. We don't know for sure if it is real but it looks like it is.

spacer.png spacer.png

I wanted to put the pics in SPOIL but it seems the button has completely disappeard :gaycat6:

Sourcehttps://imgur.com/a/EmgbM9H

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.