• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• TrueBlood

• Hector

• Gwegend

3 hours ago, CBC said:

Enorma Jean is in Lisbon I wish I could meet the legend :jonny5:

Check her Instagram stories, if she performs somewhere that’s your chance! :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I hope they get a new host after the controversy with Priscilla

I’m not into spoilers, but I recall reading somewhere (not sure if in a news or Instagram) that S1’s judging panel was confirmed for S2 :michael:

What controversy? :gaycat3:

what controversy?

6 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

What controversy? :gaycat3:

5 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

what controversy?

she talked **** about the season 1 girls and as a response, the s1 girls came for priscilla either directly or indirectly. it was a mess and apparently the show is struggling to cast for s2 because the italia queens don't want to be judged by priscilla. 

They should pull a Canada and recast the judges too because S1 was tragic. 

8 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

They should pull a Canada and recast the judges too because S1 was tragic. 

ngl I'd be here for it :gaycat5:

Idk how valid it is but I read somewhere that Priscila is the only judge whose contract wasn't renewed. :fan:

7 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Idk how valid it is but I read somewhere that Priscila is the only judge whose contract wasn't renewed. :fan:

Oh really? :eek:

Do you have a source for that? Not questioning your word, I'd just like to know more :celestial5:

13 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Check her Instagram stories, if she performs somewhere that’s your chance! :jonnycat:

I dmed her but I think she's on holidays. She said I could meet her if I "catch her"  :jonny5:

30 minutes ago, CBC said:

I dmed her but I think she's on holidays. She said I could meet her if I "catch her"  :jonny5:

You better be on the lookout for her then if you go out :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh really? :eek:

Do you have a source for that? Not questioning your word, I'd just like to know more :celestial5:

I think it was on the spoiled drag race reddit a couple weeks ago, so take it with a grain a salt!

But I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. The real gag is when she's replace yet comes back for a vTW afterwards. :fan:

34 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

I think it was on the spoiled drag race reddit a couple weeks ago, so take it with a grain a salt!

But I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. The real gag is when she's replace yet comes back for a vTW afterwards. :fan:

Got it, thank you!

I’d live for it though. Then we’d see who’s ready for the international stage and who’s not :fan:

Edited by Hephaestus

Just leaving this here to let you know that the stunning and gorgeous Elecktra has released her make up line in collaboration with M·A·C Cosmetic as part of her prize for winning Drag Race Italia S1 :allears:

She has also revealed in an interview with Cosmopolitan that:

• she's close with Divinity, Ivana and Luquisha
  • there's some animosity with Le Riche and Farida that have missed her performances in Rome (where they live and perform regularly) and have posted some shade along the lines of "you can beat me but you'll never beat my outfits" (Farida)
  • she's friends with Kandy Muse, Vanessa Van Cartier and Sagittaria
  • she's hasn't slept for a week after declining the invitation to participate to RuPaul's Drag Race Canada VS The World; the decision had more to do with her not having enough time get the outfits ready before the deadline than the language barrier

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Just leaving this here to let you know that the stunning and gorgeous Elecktra has released her make up line in collaboration with M·A·C Cosmetic as part of her prize for winning Drag Race Italia S1 :allears:

• there's some animosity with Le Riche and Farida that have missed her performances in Rome (where they live and perform regularly) and have posted some shade along the lines of "you can beat me but you'll never beat my outfits" (Farida)
  • she's hasn't slept for a week after declining the invitation to participate to RuPaul's Drag Race Canada VS The World; the decision had more to do with her not having enough time get the outfits ready before the deadline than the language barrier

She looks stunning! i'm glad she refused Vs the world, it was for the best :bibliahh:

37 minutes ago, CBC said:

She looks stunning! i'm glad she refused Vs the world, it was for the best :bibliahh:

She does! I wanted to see her in a VS The World, but maybe it's better that she declined the invitation for S2. I'd rather get an elevated version of her instead of a rushed mess, she doesn't deserve to get her legacy tainted.

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

It’s going to be Canada’s Drag Race vs the World. They’re not going to change the name of the show lol

3 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

It’s going to be Canada’s Drag Race vs the World. They’re not going to change the name of the show lol

Maybe it'll keep "RuPaul's" in the name because it's a separate version of the franchise? Or maybe Ru will join as a judge? Just spitballing, but there's also a high chance that Elecktra/the editor got the names mixed up.

Wait not that interview being the first official mention of CANvTW....

Priscilla needs to GO as host. Brickface and trash personality to boot. Hot as a guy tho :eli:

33 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Wait not that interview being the first official mention of CANvTW....

I know right? And it's actually from a few days ago, but I haven't seen it reported anywhere :psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.