Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

I can't imagine a scenario where Venus isn't dragged to the final 3 ?!?! She seems to be hated by every person that comes into contact with her.

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

6 hours ago, @michael said:

I can't imagine a scenario where Venus isn't dragged to the final 3 ?!?! She seems to be hated by every person that comes into contact with her.

I mean, no wonder seeing how she behaves online. Saying that milquetoast af interview was 'sanctioned character assassination'  :bibliahh:

'just say you hate outspoken woman' girlie it's time to log off

hfo0931fgksc1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=5daa66adb1be00a510b701d433217100d3c941f5

54 minutes ago, Komet said:

I mean, no wonder seeing how she behaves online. Saying that milquetoast af interview was 'sanctioned character assassination'  :bibliahh:

I would follow her into war

1 hour ago, Komet said:

She didn't lie :michael:

31 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

She didn't lie :michael:

please at what part :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: she clearly has zero self awareness or perception how she's coming across, you can't use 'mysogyny!' to cover up any of your flaws. she's great TV but needs to stay offline because this ain't it. it's giving only child tbh

Voting out Moriah over Charlie was definitely misogynist

Like Moriah was not a threat at all compare to Charlie who has Maria, Ben & Tim and he's good at challenges too.

And Moriah was stupid too. She should exposed the Siga 4 alienated her from the Jem vote.. like girll

I would die for Venus

• Haha 1

I'll eat a rock if Hunter doesn't win this season

DXKziQkW0AAieVL.jpg

I should have known Reddit would have been a bunch of Venus haters, idk why I even thought to defend my girl

Is this season spoiled? I'm enjoying watching the season spoiler-free for the first time in recent memory so I want to avoid reading "speculations" that are really just thinly veiled spoilers. I've been shocked by the Jem and Moriah boots and want to continue watching on this high.

Edited by ALittleGauche

I don't get the Venus stanning at all. :rip:

Tiffany FTW.

9 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Is this season spoiled? I'm enjoying watching the season spoiler-free for the first time in recent memory so I want to avoid reading "speculations" that are really just thinly veiled spoilers. I've been shocked by the Jem and Moriah boots and want to continue watching on this high.

Surprisingly not. Only one of the finalists is spoiled and some general placements for other castaways (mid-merge boot, early merge boot, etc.)

I only read spoilers for **** seasons :toofunny2:

Honestly rooting for Hunter

i literally hate everyone in this cast except Mariah and Venus :skull: 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/5/2024 at 4:07 AM, Komet said:

Honestly, I support her. Anyone who practices puzzles is giving questionable vibes.

Does anyone know where I can watch older seasons in Europe? Like China, Pearl Islands, Winners?

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Does anyone know where I can watch older seasons in Europe? Like China, Pearl Islands, Winners?

I'm pretty sure all seasons are available at bilibili.tv for free (idk if it's working in Europe or not)

7 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Unless they're on your countries Paramount+ I think it's impossible currently (legally and easily)

2 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Unless they're on your countries Paramount+ I think it's impossible currently (legally and easily)

****!

The point of a faux merge to then just split the "real merge" into 2 separate tribes/votes immediately is WHAT,  exactly??

my god just leave the damn format alone lol

this episode was go girl, give us nothing. 

• Thanks 2

Charlie and Maria need split, then unfortunately, Tiff and Kenzie also need split 

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

The point of a faux merge to then just split the "real merge" into 2 separate tribes/votes immediately is WHAT,  exactly??

my god just leave the damn format alone lol

this episode was go girl, give us nothing. 

Normally I'd agree but I feel like the groups were split into really compelling stories this time.

• Like 1

venus is so direct when speaking, like she has no filter at all lol :deadbanana4: probably why people arent connecting with her? idk

the blindsides tonight were pretty good tho. felt bad for the first one. he was just getting into his game.

i was kinda surprised the atrler went and got ajayll out tbh i thought they were gunna be in it for the long haul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, @michael said:

Normally I'd agree but I feel like the groups were split into really compelling stories this time.

Hmm idk for me watching every season since season 1, I could tell the votes were obvious despite the edit. It was clear soda and Tim were going. For a minute I thought tiff and Kenzie would turn in Q, but it's smart they didn't. Not yet. When they have more footing and a better position, then they need him out. He's gonna ruin their game lol

Venus taking credit for the move was fckng HILARIOUS. She's serving so much charisma uniqueness nerve and talent. UGH mother.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.