• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

The way EVERYONE was wrong about who would win nnnn :deadbanana2: this is absolute gutter bucket. Thank f*ck we had a great TAR season to balance out this sh*t season of Survivor

Gabler winning this messy ass season is fitting I guess ?Though I will say Cassidy kind of fumbled the bag during the FTC. I found myself saying stuff for her game she didn’t say herself. I think the answer to Ryan’s question kind of did it for her.

ANYWAY, bring on Season 44 cause chile.

Gabler winning this messy ass season is fitting I guess ?Though I will say Cassidy kind of fumbled the bag during the FTC. I found myself saying stuff for her game she didn’t say herself. I think the answer to Ryan’s question kind of did it for her.

ANYWAY, bring on Season 44 cause chile.

I literally would have wanted ANYONE in that final 5 to win over Gabler, like this is the absolute worst outcome :deadbanana2:

Casting is doing their best to cast as little white guys as possible and one still wins. :dies: This show has become so pathetic.

Pathetic season, misogynistic cast. Men can get away with so much by doing so little. **** this season. Hope it goes down in history as one of the worsts. Noelle and Jesse are the worst for making FTC about them, and Karla is disgusting for poisoning the jury against Cassidy. 

Pathetic season, misogynistic cast. Men can get away with so much by doing so little. **** this season. Hope it goes down in history as one of the worsts. Noelle and Jesse are the worst for making FTC about them, and Karla is disgusting for poisoning the jury against Cassidy. 

glad i quit watching halfway through :deadbanana2: horrible winner, i immediately disliked gabler from the moment i saw his ratty beard

No wonder this season felt so off. One of the lamest Final Threes ever? None of those final three gave the impression that they would win when watching the season.

No wonder this season felt so off. One of the lamest Final Threes ever? None of those final three gave the impression that they would win when watching the season.

Not Gabler winning for being the vote everyone pulled in every week. What kinda bitter jury mess... At least Cassidy had some agency in the game. Throw this season in the trash :biblio:

Thankfully Season 44 looks to be a good one.  :gaycat1:

Low tier season. Dare I'd say its sitting right next to Island of the Idols as one of the worst seasons.

Low tier season. Dare I'd say its sitting right next to Island of the Idols as one of the worst seasons.

God awful winner for a god awful season. Bring back Cassidy and Jesse, the rest can **** off. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.