Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

I so badly want to be like, "Yeah, I'm going to be as strategic as [Kelly] Wentworth and cutthroat like Parvati." But that isn't happening because I am way more Noura. My entire life I've been told that I'm too this, I'm too that, I'm too loud… too much. It has been my dream to play this game as myself and Maryanne is proof it can be done. I want to have fun like Tiffany, be lovable like Maryanne, and free spirited and spontaneous like Noura.

I absolutely love Sandra. I am from Puerto Rico and if I can be half as good as her, that means I will win once (although I want to compete in the challenges!). After re-watching seasons, I truly like Angelina. She is seen as a "villainess" but I love her female empowerment and her negotiations have changed the game.

I relate to Angelina – she is bold and brilliant! I think I will play most like Erika. She played such a high-level game! Her social skills and strategic relationship-building was amazing!

Carolyn, Heidi and Jaime are already mothering with these answers.

W7S7yxU.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Hi Survivor fans! We host a Survivor game on here, and we're on season 13. If you're interested in playing, check it out and sign up! 

xPahNDD.png

• 4 weeks later...

The Boston Rob stanning :ahh:

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

The Boston Rob stanning :ahh:

Telling Jeff what he wants to hear so he'll cast her. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Telling Jeff what he wants to hear so he'll cast her. :clap3:

Imagine a season full of drag queens :duca:

OT: @Chaos Angel please update the title. New season airs tonight

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Imagine a season full of drag queens :duca:

OT: @Chaos Angel please update the title. New season airs tonight

Thanks for holding me accountable sis, I’m well aware and am still a super fan I just forget about this thread sometimes :next:

Girlllllll what was that first tribal

Decent premiere but terrible first tribal. The orange tribe can all go tbh I don't care for any of those buffoons

What a god-awful tribal :pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey: And you know P*obst popped a b0ner behind that stand because BIG MoVeS 

The ep was fine overall, the cast seems ok, but holy **** the amount of advantages already. Poor Bruce. 

The way I'd tear that NASA twink apart tho

Lmao that episode was a MESS.

What a messy episode :skull:

I hope it gets better

Yeah that premier was a mess, all those advantages played in the first tribal, only 3 people voting and someone getting voted off with just one vote :deadbanana2:

The new era formula is so stale, I can barely tell seasons 41 - 44 apart, other than a handful of castaways that stand out, it's like I'm watching the same season over and over again with no gimmick, no new scenery or memorable casts.

It's especially jarring while watching Australian Survivor which is airing at the same time and the current Australian Survivor HvV being one of the best seasons of any of the Survivor iterations without all the convoluted advantages and stupid changes. Just good characters, good strategy and good interpersonal relationships and storylines

Yeah I haven't watched the premiere yet and I don't really have any desire to after how bad S43 was.  Survivor AU is stellar and is airing three nights a week, I don't need the sob story advantagepalooza knockoff version :foxaylove2:

• ATRL Moderator

Three injuries in one episode :toofunny2:

I enjoyed the premiere, this cast is already much more compelling than last season's.  

the lack of hype for this season in here :deadbanana2: it was an okay premiere I guess.

Jamie and Carolyn saved this premiere from being a total flop. Danny was cute too, I guess. I think he'll be more of a JP or an Eric than a Mike. Eddie set the bar too high for firefighters. Jeff loving this season feels like an ominous sign... expecting an advantage-heavy season. 

Thought it was a good season premiere in spite of the stupidity of the orange tribe and the injuries (and medevac), I was trying to put my finger on why I thought this was better than last season. It's definitely because none of the backstories we've gotten thus far were force fed or dramatised in any way, hopefully it stays that way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.