Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

The more I see Melt Ganyu teams with Nahidone the more tempted I become but then I see that ugly loli design :ghostface:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to play the new Archon Quest this afternoon :jonny2:

So many thoughts about the archon quest 

don’t read if you haven’t finished lol 

Spoiler

But HoYo basically trolling the community  by saying lesser and greater basically are the same person design wise :dies:

I also want to get in Dottore lore cause he seems like an actually interesting villain 

Also Do you even really need nahida for nilou 

id honestly use nahida in other teams and keep the nilou mc collei one the same for now 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Imagine being 100% free to play( no battle pass/no welkin) and then you lose the 50/50.  

I-

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Drama said:

Imagine being 100% free to play( no battle pass/no welkin) and then you lose the 50/50.  

I-

spacer.png

At least she’s an archon and not someone like shenhe who we will probs only see once a year lol 

Did 50 pulls and I got Nahida, Tighnari and Thundering Pulse (Yoimiya is my main dps) :deadbanana2: dunno if I should pull for Nahida weapon too!

Did 30 pulls and got her early, I was at 40 pity and won 50/50 

spacer.png

Edited by newuser

Lost my 50/50 to Mona (my first Mona actually so that's good I guess) and instantly got Nahida one pull afterwards :jonny: at like 79 pity tho :rip:

Edited by DemnisBreezy

I tried out Nahida’s character preview and she’s so much fun to play! Whew my Ei / Yae Miko / Yelan team is going to EAT once I get her. :wanda:

Let me start farming the Dendro Hypostasis in the meantime.

OMG the archon story!!

THE BEST ONE YET!

We will talk about it in a few days when more people finishes , but omg! Best writing in a long time.. When i remember Inazuma story, what a disaster that was.

Edited by Underworld

Decided to give her banner 20 pulls out of spite and she didn't come so yeah bye Nahida see you on your rerun :cries:

Maybe I will pull for scaramouche

Atk spoiler (poor heizou didn’t have a chance)

Spoiler

Scaramouche’s level up material was leaked so it’s time for me to start farming for him. 

I'm so mad I lost my 50/50 to Qiqi. I don't think I'll be able to get Nahida and I really want her simply because she's so good for reaction teams and I wanted to slap her in many comps...

Also Scaramouche and Faruzan's materials are out there for those that want to prefarm, also some of their gameplay

Scaramouche and Faruzan's gameplay look soooo good. We will be pulling :duca:

Anemo Excellence

OMG it seems like my account was hacked this morning :eek: I can't login anymore and when I want to restore my password by entering my username some strange email address it there. I also got two emails with verification codes this morning I didn't request for...

I hope I will get my account back asap. Online it says this can take days or even weeks :cries:

bye i lost the 50/50 to diluc (wtf) but i still got her 

Decided to pull for Nahida after watching those Scaramouche videos because I absolutely hate it but then I lost my 50/50 to Qiqi :redface:

Don't know if I should keep pulling or save my guaranteed for Al Haitham :weeps:

Can the people name one memorable and substantial thing that happened in Liyue story minus the ending? Quickly! 

Even with pacing issues Inazuma clears Liyue for content alone. So what people mean to say is Sumeru is the best region archon quest by miles and fixes the some of the issues people had with Inazuma feeling rushed or haphazard.

I don’t see a world where people compare Liyue one to one to and say the story that happened there is better than Inazuma. 

I dont like Scara attacks..

His flying also seems klunky.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.