Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

26 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yae Miko and Kuki Shinobu will rise

Kusalani save us

fbacd73da39384facc311ed479ae5629314f3086

Part of the disappointment it's that the og 4 stars are so good and packed. I mean Xiangling, Bennett, Xingqiu, Sucrose, Fischl, Beidou, as well as the few ones they released after lunch like Diona and Rosaria (poor Xinyan...) that when you compare them with the Inazuma ones they seem broken

They clearly do not want to make the same mistake so they are more straightforward or "balanced".

• Gorou is honestly perfectly designed and very player friendly. He does what he is supposed to be done
  • Sara clearly didn't want another Bennett situation, but she does her job and I think the more electro dps are released she will do better. Tho I wish she would regenerate energy with her C2 that is her main flaw
  • Sayu is a poor man's Jean, but she's anemo so she isn't useless by default. Also the favonious greatsword is basically free for her to use since not many claymore's are meta or used and that makes her really easy to build
  • Kuki is very mediocre for the time being, I think she will be better with the rumores dendro playstyle and she also has the title of best Tenacity user, that's something
  • Heizou, same as Sayu, basically poor man's Sucrose, but will make use of VV and be fun in electro charged combs

As for Thoma there's no saving for him. Shitty design and shitty kit

Yep they've made a mistake of making the prior chars too overpowered, whatever they release now is ultimately powercrept on arrival.

I actually don't mind Gorou and Sara tho, they specialize well in their niche.

I'll somewhat make use of Kuki in ayato tazer comp, Dendro better do wonders for her cause right now its not looking too good.

She's marketed as a buffer, healer, electro applicator yet she excels in none. Tragic

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god he doesn't have long hair or else I would have to become a whale so I could get all these male characters

23 minutes ago, ahzark97 said:

Yep they've made a mistake of making the prior chars too overpowered, whatever they release now is ultimately powercrept on arrival.

I actually don't mind Gorou and Sara tho, they specialize well in their niche.

I'll somewhat make use of Kuki in ayato tazer comp, Dendro better do wonders for her cause right now its not looking too good.

She's marketed as a buffer, healer, electro applicator yet she excels in none. Tragic

I've been reading some comments regarding Kuki today and she seems pretty decent when it comes to healing. I'm more worried about her electro application tbh... it sucks to run Ayato/Beidou/Fischl/Venti because you don't have a healer and Ayato gets really exposed sometimes but at the same time idk if I would replace Beidou for Kuki because Beidou serves great electro application and burst damage and we all know Kuki's damage is close to none.

25 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I've been reading some comments regarding Kuki today and she seems pretty decent when it comes to healing. I'm more worried about her electro application tbh... it sucks to run Ayato/Beidou/Fischl/Venti because you don't have a healer and Ayato gets really exposed sometimes but at the same time idk if I would replace Beidou for Kuki because Beidou serves great electro application and burst damage and we all know Kuki's damage is close to none.

Just replace fischl instead. My taser team comp is probably gonna comprise of ayato/beidou/kuki/poor man's kazuha. Fischl can be used in other teams, she's flexible enough

Me looking at Kuki reviews

what were they even trying to accomplish with her :deadbanana:

Got my Itto at pity 25 with no guarantee :WAP:

But I kept rolling after Gorou cons and now I'm at pity 60 for Kazuha :celestial4:

Ended up missing the entirety of Xiao's rerun :toofunny3: Also did 20 pulls on the Itto banner and only got 4* star weapons :toofunny3:

Just now, TwoPonytails said:

Ended up missing the entirety of Xiao's rerun :toofunny3: Also did 20 pulls on the Itto banner and only got 4* star weapons :toofunny3:

Gorou drop rate seems rigged tbh it's easier to get Itto than Gorou :toofunny3:

Thank god i don't want any character from this banner |o| couldn't care less about Itto, since the only geo i claim is Zhongli and maybe Albedo. So i'm looking forward for the 2.8 live preview now. :duca:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Gorou drop rate seems rigged tbh it's easier to get Itto than Gorou :toofunny3:

I’ve only gotten gorou on standard :deadbanana:

and I’ve had itto since his debut 

just lost itto's weapon to MoD and now I'm forced to build my c5 Yanfei for copium :monkey:

Genshin Impact from miHoYo has surpassed $3 billion in global lifetime player spending across the App Store and Google Play since its official launch on September 28, 2020, Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data shows.

Following its worldwide release, the title took 171 days to generate its first $1 billion on mobile, not including spending through third-party Android stores. It then took an extra 195 days to accumulate a further $1 billion–resulting in the title picking up $2 billion in its first year alone. Genshin Impact crossed the $3 billion milestone 185 days later, meaning the game has averaged revenue of $1 billion every six months, making it one of the most successful mobile games of all time.

China ranks as the No. 1 revenue generating country since Genshin Impact’s global launch, generating $973.3 million to date, or 30.7 percent of global player spending, on iOS alone (Sensor Tower does not track spending on third-party Android stores, such as those found in China). Japan ranks No. 2 with 23.7 percent of lifetime revenue, while the United States ranks No. 3 with 19.7 percent. While the title can be considered a global success, Genshin Impact generates most of its revenue in Asia, which accounts for close to 70 percent of total player spending to date.

https://sensortower.com/blog/genshin-impact-three-billion-revenue

Kuki PANNED :bibliahh:

I feel Kuki will grow into her utility when Dendro is released and also when more cryo-physical dps are released. I can see a team comp consisting of Shenhe - Shinobu and a new hybrid dps cryo/phys character in the future for sure

Tbh it's clear she's a support and consolidates certain team comps, why were people expecting her to be something ground breaking and deal big damage? We've known about her kit for months now 

3 hours ago, Underworld said:

omg!!

e0q1b9bw34791.png

I hate the hair...like I really do. Why couldn't just give him long lucious hair like the Honkai character? It's so annoying

Edited by Cloudy

32 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I feel Kuki will grow into her utility when Dendro is released and also when more cryo-physical dps are released. I can see a team comp consisting of Shenhe - Shinobu and a new hybrid dps cryo/phys character in the future for sure

Tbh it's clear she's a support and consolidates certain team comps, why were people expecting her to be something ground breaking and deal big damage? We've known about her kit for months now 

I hate the hair...like I really do. Why couldn't just give him long lucious hair like the Honkai character? It's so annoying

I’ve seen more complain that she’s not a stand alone healer without taking up field time 

but yea rn she seems like a perfect for Eula and physical Rosaria. I think dendro may help spread electro like overload 

5 hours ago, gugunikko said:

I want kazuha but I fear he will make the game too easy.

Same, but I already have Ayaka and she's like one of the most op characters in the game... nowadays I clear some domains in 30 seconds with Ayaka :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, Underworld said:

omg!!

e0q1b9bw34791.png

He looks so good but I wish he had long hair :gaycat6:

I think Heizou is more of a poor man's Xiao than a Sucrose. His kit is built for a DPS unit. I still want him though because a male catalyst user is a first. :WAP:

Zyox making an updated itto guide that says the exact same things as before lol 

literally nothing has changed for itto of all characters 

24 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

I think Heizou is more of a poor man's Xiao than a Sucrose. His kit is built for a DPS unit. I still want him though because a male catalyst user is a first. :WAP:

Yeah I think I might build him as a dps even though I already have Xiao. Apparently his kit gets more value out of a atk/anemo/crit build than a full EM build but it must be really fun to play him in a taser comp or something.

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yeah I think I might build him as a dps even though I already have Xiao. Apparently his kit gets more value out of a atk/anemo/crit build than a full EM build but it must be really fun to play him in a taser comp or something.

Exactly. I left my Xiao's previous artifacts for this very reason (I upgraded him to the Vermillion Set). It's perfect cause I have a Lost Prayer that's literally gathering dust in my inventory as well. :heart:

31 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Zyox making an updated itto guide that says the exact same things as before lol 

literally nothing has changed for itto of all characters 

These streamers have to eat and MHY ain't giving them many options of content, can't blame them lmao

Not Zy0x saying his Itto needs improvement because it's at 72/262 crit ratio while mine is at 50/170 :gaycat6:

He's using Redhorn though so there's that :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.