Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Axolotl said:

TankFei realness :jonny:

Yanfei being Level 60 with a Level 60 Prototype Amber R4 did that :jonny:

ew4x1Tx.png

She really did a better job than flopma.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Thoma is such an awful character, its unbelievable

I would argue he is even worse than Xinyan's australian ass :rip: At least Xinyan has a niche as Eula's shielder with sacrificial great sword and gives her 15% physical damage bonus. Thoma can't even do the only thing he was design to, support and shield Hu Tao and needs his 80 energy ult for his sad attempt of his shield :rip:

-----

Pyro characters in general are kind of falling behind. Xiangling and Bennett (who has been slowly power creped by MHY) are the only really good ones.

Thoma, Amber and Xinyan are simply awful.

Klee and Diluc cannot keep up and the former is one of the most clunkiest characters that no one wants to use. Both couldn't even compete with Hu Tao in terms of dps and she's already falling behind and slipping down the rankings because of multiple factors.

Yanfei is ok, for her to be a 4 star she turned out better than expected. Has a niche and I would argue she's better than Klee and Diluc imo. Yoimiya is a very good single target dps, when her arrows hit...

Edited by Cloudy

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

You have to remember you need C4 for her shield tho

Wait I thought I had her C4 but I only have C3 :weeps:

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Wait I thought I had her C4 but I only have C3 :weeps:

:gaycat6:

29 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

25 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I would argue he is even worse than Xinyan's australian ass :rip: At least Xinyan has a niche as Eula's shielder with sacrificial great sword and gives her 15% physical damage bonus. Thoma can't even do the only thing he was design to, support and shield Hu Tao and needs his 80 energy ult for his sad attempt of his shield :rip:

-----

Pyro characters in general are kind of falling behind. Xiangling and Bennett (who has been slowly power creped by MHY) are the only really good ones.

Klee and Diluc cannot keep up and the former is one of the most clunkiest characters that no one wants to use. Both couldn't even compete with Hu Tao in terms of dps and she's already falling behind and slipping down the rankings because of multiple factors.

Yanfei is ok, for her to be a 4 star she turned out better than expected. Has a niche and I would argue she's better than Klee and Diluc imo. Yoimiya is a very good single target dps, when her arrows hit...

Flopma is so bad (and bland). The way he was supposed to be THE Hutao support but he came in with ER issues and the way he steals vapes from Hu Tao. :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

Flopma is so bad (and bland). The way he was supposed to be THE Hutao support but he came in with ER issues and the way he steals vapes from Hu Tao. :deadbanana2:

54 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

-----

Indeed although I think Pyro will be back at the top once they release dendro.

I am anti husbando but Thoma is the only one that I actually like and they have to ruin his kits. I just hope that one day that he can be useful for the future characters especially with dendro.

For the shield support role, I really like to use Xinyan because she and zhongli are the only shielders that can utilise 4pc tenacity set.

30 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

And a shitty shield :rip:

1 minute ago, Mirrorcle said:

Indeed although I think Pyro will be back at the top once they release dendro.

I am anti husbando but Thoma is the only one that I actually like and they have to ruin his kits. I just hope that one day that he can be useful for the future characters especially with dendro.

For the shield support role, I really like to use Xinyan because she and zhongli are the only shielders that can utilise 4pc tenacity set.

Yeah at least Xinyan has that nice, albeit small, niche specially for Eula since she can activate the 4pc tenacity much easier than Zhongli.

As for Pyro I don't know if it will be back on top, it has completely been overshadowed by freeze comps. And they seem to want to make dendro+electro the new element combination. Apparently dendro and pyro are basically going to be more or less a vape/melt tea. Unless the damage overtime it inflicts scales very high I don't see how good it can be (plus that's assuming there will be a good dendro applicator).

I'm still mad anemo and specially geo seem to get the short end of the stick. Couldn't they make some kind of unique reaction with those two + dendro? :rip: Anemo at least has the resistance shred, but geo has 0 options as playstyle goes...

Do we know or can we at least suspect that Heizou will be on Kazuha's banner? :chick3:

23 hours ago, smallreminders said:

Do we know or can we at least suspect that Heizou will be on Kazuha's banner? :chick3:

No, we don't. Hopefully we start to get new info about the upcoming banners

People think he isn't going to be on his because he doesn't need more incentives to pull and it's going to be on Klee's or Yoimiya's. However I think MHY will try to squeeze every primo prior to 3.0 so I still believe he is going to be on Kazuha's. Also for the whole 2.0 they've been pretty consistent about running a 4 star of the same element as the feature 5 star (except certain double banners).

For example Venti and Ayato had Yunjin, Xiangling and Sucrose. Sucrose matches Venti and Sayu was already on Ayaka's banner (which featured another cryo, Rosaria) so I still think there's a chance of Heizou being on Kazuha as a consolation prize if people don't get Kazuha

My perfect banner would be Heizou, Ningguang and as third maybe Diona/Fischl/Xingqiu/Beidou (I would be happy with either of those)

-------

It was expected, but somehow I'm still disappointed

Pulled and received Yelan today. She’s fun to play in the open world. Now it’s time for me to skip the next two banners to save for Kazuha. 

Currently building EM Lisa and it's such a pain to farm EOSF artifacts with EM :gaycat6:

I started the game like a month and a half ago, I'm at Inazuma right now, I just got Xiao, pulling for Yelan but idk if I'll get her. I don't know where to start though when it comes to building characters/a proper team... there's so much to consider and I DON'T have the ressources for now :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

I started the game like a month and a half ago, I'm at Inazuma right now, I just got Xiao, pulling for Yelan but idk if I'll get her. I don't know where to start though when it comes to building characters/a proper team... there's so much to consider and I DON'T have the ressources for now :jonnycat:

What AR are you? I really wouldn't stress too much about it till end game tbh

and you have Xiao which is already pretty good 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What AR are you? I really wouldn't stress too much about it till end game tbh

and you have Xiao which is already pretty good 

I'm AR 42, but I still have SO much to do, I guess you're right I won't stress too much about it till I catch up with everyone else

On 6/8/2022 at 6:11 PM, Cloudy said:

Yeah as they said, Xingqiu is there and will eventually come. In fact he is kind of due for one of the remaining banners of the 2. patches

Itto's probably going to be Gorou, Kuki and a third one. I'm thinking Chongyun is probably going to be put since he hasn't since Shenhe's.

If they rerun Yoimiya and Kazuha at the same time there's a high chance Xingqiu will be there since they tend yo put units that work well together and he does with Yoimiya and he hasn't been on a banner since Zhongli/Ganyu's

Tho I'm surprised you don't have it since they gave one for free in the Iridori festival

I called it, also because his C2 helps with the cool downs :dies:

9 hours ago, samybertoni said:

Xiao is the (top 5) best char in the game congrats!

On 6/13/2022 at 6:21 PM, Cloudy said:

I'm still mad anemo and specially geo seem to get the short end of the stick. Couldn't they make some kind of unique reaction with those two + dendro? :rip: Anemo at least has the resistance shred, but geo has 0 options as playstyle goes...

*Sigh is this final? Why do they hate anemo so much?

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Xiao is the (top 5) best char in the game congrats!

Who should I pair him with ? Currently my team is Xiangqiu, Xiao, Qiqi and Yanfei, I know it's not optimized but it works for me 

1 hour ago, samybertoni said:

Who should I pair him with ? Currently my team is Xiangqiu, Xiao, Qiqi and Yanfei, I know it's not optimized but it works for me 

Give us a list/screenshot of all your chars. 

wk65d9qizy591.jpg

Xinyan MEG (main event girl)

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I called it, also because his C2 helps with the cool downs :dies:

Nice, I hope I can get his C6! I really like using him with Ayaka :WAP:

I need C2 Klee as well as Kazuha and both weapons. This banner is gonna wreck me.

Edited by Mirrorcle

This banner is going to wreck me since I want both Klee and Kazuha, plus his weapon. :rip:
EDIT: Lumie also confirmed Heizou is also in this banner. Welp.

Edited by Rachel Berry

43 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

I need C2 Klee as well as Kazuha and both weapons. This banner is gonna wreck me.

38 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

This banner is going to wreck me since I want both Klee and Kazuha, plus his weapon. :rip:
EDIT: Lumie also confirmed Heizou is also in this banner. Welp.

I knew they weren't going to rerun Kazuha and Yoimiya together, it was pretty obvious. And I knew Heizou would be on Kazuha's

Overall I'm very happy he is in the first half and also I'm really really tempted for the weapon banner since I really want a 5 star catalyst for my Ningguang and Lost Prayer is the better one imo ugh what to do what to do

Also Ningguang is most likely going to be on his banner too, I'll finally be able after a year to get more Ningguang cons, she's been stuck in C1 since I started in Ayaka's first banner

I missed yelan and got Jean 

why couldn’t it be Mona :weeps:

why is Jean stopping me so much 

first shenhe now yelan 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.