Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Seems like a lot of people are using both Xingqiu and yelan also 

I've tested Xingqiu, Yelan and Hutao together in the new event and it was a slay :gaycat5:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour has it we will be getting another character based on a Honkai character coming to Genshin soon...

Inspired by Su, he will be a dendro character and he's allegedly coming in 3.0

Elysian Realm] The Path to Awakening (Su's Signets of Bodhi) + Ritual  Imayoh Guide and Tips | Honkai Impact 3rd | HoYoLAB

Edit: The bubble universe Su created with the 2nd key, the Seed of Sumeru, has the same name as a region of Genshin Impact's Teyvat.

Edited by Venice B

I want Yelan and Itto so bad but I only got 15k primos and 17 fates and Sumeru is coming :jonny4:

14 hours ago, Venice B said:

Rumour has it we will be getting another character based on a Honkai character coming to Genshin soon...

Reveal hidden contents

Inspired by Su, he will be a dendro character and he's allegedly coming in 3.0

Elysian Realm] The Path to Awakening (Su's Signets of Bodhi) + Ritual  Imayoh Guide and Tips | Honkai Impact 3rd | HoYoLAB

Edit: The bubble universe Su created with the 2nd key, the Seed of Sumeru, has the same name as a region of Genshin Impact's Teyvat.

I kind of expected it. Making me nervous for the lack of dark/tanned skin characters we will be getting. They probably think they will get away with it since Sumeru is about scholars from everywhere :toofunny3:

I hope Mobius is reimagined and put in the game too

14 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

We hopefully get at least 4 star dendro. 

Collei is the 4 star Dendro that is supposedly being released in 3.0. I wonder if she will be on the banner or will they give her as a free character (I doubt it but who knows)

Need sumeru already, the leaks are giving nothing :gaycat6:

We need another leak with all the upcoming models 

So Cyno seems to be

Electro after all. I wanted him to be Geo since electro seemed really predictable with the color scheme, but I guess it makes sense considering they are introducing Dendro and those two are supposed to be really good

I got Yelan yesterday and after testing her out with my team. Her and Raiden together are a slay. :eek: Also, I’ve forgot how much a b*tch the weapon banner can be. :rip:

That floor 12 is a nightmare, I can't even get 3* in the first chamber :weeps:

I take so much time killing those damn whooperflowers that I barely have time left for the second half :weeps:

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

I take so much time killing those damn whooperflowers that I barely have time left for the second half :weeps:

What are you using? Do you have Sucrose Venti or Kazuha 

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

If you dont have a CC character like kazuha venti or sucrose built, try to run to the south edge of the platform for easier grouping while keeping your camera angle facing the whopperflower then they will teleport toward you. AoE dmg dealer is preferable for the first half and a single target dmg dealer for the second half.

On 6/11/2022 at 4:43 PM, Cloudy said:

Collei is the 4 star Dendro that is supposedly being released in 3.0. I wonder if she will be on the banner or will they give her as a free character (I doubt it but who knows)

I think we'll get a free 4-star Dendro. It'll fit with the one free character per element trope:

Pyro - Amber

Hydro - Barbara

Cryo - Kaeya

Electro - Lisa

Anemo - MC

Dendro - TBD

This is the worst banner 

I’ve gotten Yanfei 2 times and I already have here c6 :deadbanana:

i suppose I could build my now c4 noelle lol 

12 hours ago, Chiidish said:

What are you using? Do you have Sucrose Venti or Kazuha 

10 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

If you dont have a CC character like kazuha venti or sucrose built, try to run to the south edge of the platform for easier grouping while keeping your camera angle facing the whopperflower then they will teleport toward you. AoE dmg dealer is preferable for the first half and a single target dmg dealer for the second half.

I do have Venti and Sucrose, I'm just too damn slow :weeps:

5 hours ago, Venice B said:

We electro charge do you have? 

cause that had worked for me 

yae/fischl/venti/ koko is perfect 

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

We electro charge do you have? 

cause that had worked for me 

yae/fischl/venti/ koko is perfect 

I tried Ayato/Beidou/Fischl/Venti but my Ayato is kinda weak tbh I need better artifacts :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I tried Ayato/Beidou/Fischl/Venti but my Ayato is kinda weak tbh I need better artifacts :gaycat6:

Oh this floor needs good artifacts for 3 stars lol 

im building Yanfei so learned that the hard way lol 

10 hours ago, Venice B said:

Sorry this website sucks and I was trying to respond sooner. But really the time is now to invest in Xiangling and Bennet. Xiangling Bennet Venti and Ayato will probably destroy the first half for you if you have the proper builds for them. 

second half is just a pure dps check

54 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Sorry this website sucks and I was trying to respond sooner. But really the time is now to invest in Xiangling and Bennet. Xiangling Bennet Venti and Ayato will probably destroy the first half for you if you have the proper builds for them. 

second half is just a pure dps check

My Bennett is well built but I do need to give my Xiangling some attention :weeps:

Anyway I managed to get 3* in the first chamber with Ayato/Ayaka/Chongyun/Venti and Raiden national:jonny5:

This new event is fun! Yoimiya's theme is so fun with the rhythm game. This is way better than the first two rhythm games by miles

TankFei realness :jonny:

Yanfei being Level 60 with a Level 60 Prototype Amber R4 did that :jonny:

ew4x1Tx.png

33 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

TankFei realness :jonny:

Yanfei being Level 60 with a Level 60 Prototype Amber R4 did that :jonny:

ew4x1Tx.png

I'm really considering building her :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm really considering building her :jonny5:

You absolutely should sis :jonny:

She's so resin efficient to build:

• No need to level Talents
  • Best Artifact set is 2x Tenacity 2x Emblem (ER/HP/HP)
  • Best Weapon is Prototype Amber, refinements are good but not necessary

9 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

You absolutely should sis :jonny:

She's so resin efficient to build:

• No need to level Talents
  • Best Artifact set is 2x Tenacity 2x Emblem (ER/HP/HP)
  • Best Weapon is Prototype Amber, refinements are good but not necessary

Oh wow that build makes me want to build her even more, I thought I would have to farm Crimson Witch for her :jonny5:

36 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Oh wow that build makes me want to build her even more, I thought I would have to farm Crimson Witch for her :jonny5:

You have to remember you need C4 for her shield tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.