Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

I’m still deciding if I should pull for Yelan :weeps: I already know I’m skipping Itto and will pull for Kazuha, but no one knows when he’s coming. I just don’t like that she’s a bow user. Her off field dmg helps a lot. It seems that she could help clear things quicker. 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rowdy said:

I’m still deciding if I should pull for Yelan :weeps: I already know I’m skipping Itto and will pull for Kazuha, but no one knows when he’s coming. I just don’t like that she’s a bow user. Her off field dmg helps a lot. It seems that she could help clear things quicker. 

Kazuha is coming mid july or early august, we still don't know if he's in the first or second phase of 2.8 but he's def coming with that patch  :cm:

2.8 trailer tomorrow and 3.0 leaks in few weeks. 

Can't wait for YaoYao

8 hours ago, Rowdy said:

I would try to stay strong until Kazuha as I am. He is far more valuable and I really think the other new 4 star Heizou will also be on his banner, so you get two new characters for one.

If anything I would wait until the very end of her banner because I'm sure leaks will start to come in and we might even get some Sumeru crumbs, that might make you regret pulling for her.

10 hours ago, Venice B said:

Kazuha is coming mid july or early august, we still don't know if he's in the first or second phase of 2.8 but he's def coming with that patch  :cm:

Whew, it feels so far away. I’m itching to pull and I’m at my 80th. I attempted getting Ayato and Ayaka, but there was no luck at all. I feel like Klee and Yoi will come first due to July/fireworks. So more than likely he will be the second phase. 

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I would try to stay strong until Kazuha as I am. He is far more valuable and I really think the other new 4 star Heizou will also be on his banner, so you get two new characters for one.

If anything I would wait until the very end of her banner because I'm sure leaks will start to come in and we might even get some Sumeru crumbs, that might make you regret pulling for her.

Ugh, you’re so right. I’m going to continue doing the event to make sure if I truly want her. I’m just not interested in replacing Kokomi with another hydro. 

Same dilemma as me.

I dont have any hydro character except Barbara so its tempting to get Yelan..... but everyone keeps insisting i should wait.....

54 minutes ago, Joster said:

Same dilemma as me.

I dont have any hydro character except Barbara so its tempting to get Yelan..... but everyone keeps insisting i should wait.....

It makes it worse when they are the healers of the team lol. I guess we can hold out two more weeks. 

54 minutes ago, Joster said:

Same dilemma as me.

I'd recommend Kazuha over Yelan because when it comes to hydro characters there's always Xingqiu who'ss a great hydro unit and he's a 4* so he's really acessible, you'll get him sooner or later. Kazuha on the other hand is the best character in the game right now and he's really universal, you can't go wrong with him. I'd only recommend Yelan over him if you REALLY like her, but if you just need a hydro character then just wait.

22 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

It makes it worse when they are the healers of the team lol. I guess we can hold out two more weeks. 

1 hour ago, Joster said:

Same dilemma as me.

Yeah as they said, Xingqiu is there and will eventually come. In fact he is kind of due for one of the remaining banners of the 2. patches

Itto's probably going to be Gorou, Kuki and a third one. I'm thinking Chongyun is probably going to be put since he hasn't since Shenhe's.

If they rerun Yoimiya and Kazuha at the same time there's a high chance Xingqiu will be there since they tend yo put units that work well together and he does with Yoimiya and he hasn't been on a banner since Zhongli/Ganyu's

Tho I'm surprised you don't have it since they gave one for free in the Iridori festival

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah as they said, Xingqiu is there and will eventually come. In fact he is kind of due for one of the remaining banners of the 2. patches

Itto's probably going to be Gorou, Kuki and a third one. I'm thinking Chongyun is probably going to be put since he hasn't since Shenhe's.

If they rerun Yoimiya and Kazuha at the same time there's a high chance Xingqiu will be there since they tend yo put units that work well together and he does with Yoimiya and he hasn't been on a banner since Zhongli/Ganyu's

Tho I'm surprised you don't have it since they gave one for free in the Iridori festival

Xingqiu CD is too long for my patience. I was hoping for constant hydro application. I’m very interested in getting Kazuha. I tried for him on his initial banner, but there wasn’t any luck whatsoever. So I just placed him in the back off my mind. 

im just ready for the banner to be over and he would’ve been here soon if it didn’t take 2.7 so long to come. 

35 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

Xingqiu CD is too long for my patience. I was hoping for constant hydro application. I’m very interested in getting Kazuha. I tried for him on his initial banner, but there wasn’t any luck whatsoever. So I just placed him in the back off my mind. 

im just ready for the banner to be over and he would’ve been here soon if it didn’t take 2.7 so long to come. 

Don't you have a sacrificial sword for him? That's basically the weapon everyone uses him because it allows you to recharge his Q almost instantly

You just have to build a decent amount of ER and you should always have 100% hydro application

Xingqiu with sac sword works like a breeze, I have 200 ER on him I think and his Q is always up :gaycat5:

10 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Don't you have a sacrificial sword for him? That's basically the weapon everyone uses him because it allows you to recharge his Q almost instantly

You just have to build a decent amount of ER and you should always have 100% hydro application

I don’t think I have that sword :weeps: I’ll have to check again to make sure 

edit: wait, I do have it :rip:

Edited by Rowdy

6 hours ago, Rowdy said:

I don’t think I have that sword :weeps: I’ll have to check again to make sure 

edit: wait, I do have it :rip:

Then you should level it up and chain it to Xingqiu lol The more refinements the better so you can E, then Q and then E agai to pick up all the particles. That along the Emblem set and you should have your Q ready for the next rotation

-------

I've been raising my C1 Sayu. I have her a full VV set full ATK% because yeah ain't no one getting EM in that domain, plus I don't think EM it's worth it for her. I also gave her the favonious great sword for the extra particles (I have to manage to get good crit rate rolls tho, she only has 30% so far...). I was shocked to see how much ER that greatsword has, like over 60%, that's A LOT. Kind of a shame there aren't really any characters apart from Sayu that make a great use of it

I'm running her with Rosaria, Kokomi and Ayaka in a freeze team and I love it, tho she's getting the boot as soon as I get Kazuha

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Then you should level it up and chain it to Xingqiu lol The more refinements the better so you can E, then Q and then E agai to pick up all the particles. That along the Emblem set and you should have your Q ready for the next rotation

-------

I’m not really interested in building him although I ascended the sword last night :juanny:

1 hour ago, Rowdy said:

I’m not really interested in building him although I ascended the sword last night :juanny:

I was the same as you lol 

but he is worth it 

3 hours ago, Rowdy said:

I feel you will end up doing it. It has happened to all of us, his design is eh, but they made him to good not to build :gaycat6:

So who do you guys think is coming with Heizou's banner? Since it's the GAA I'm guessing Klee. I highly doubt they'll slap him on Kazuha's banner.

22 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

So who do you guys think is coming with Heizou's banner? Since it's the GAA I'm guessing Klee. I highly doubt they'll slap him on Kazuha's banner.

My guess is Klee + Heizou > Kazuha + Yoimiya :bam:

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I'm still betting on Yoimiya + Klee and then Kazuha alone (and Heizou will be on Kazuha's) :rip:

Klee will just be a waste of money for them, no one is going to pull for her, that's basically three dead weeks for them. There's no way they are going to run her alone.

It's either Kazuha alone or Yoimiya alone, they aren't going to run a weapon banner with freedom sworn and thundering pulse. They know Kazuha, Freedom Sworn and Heizou it's the perfect bait prior to Sumeru. It's too good not to for them :skull:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I was the same as you lol 

but he is worth it 

We will see. Sometimes I use a team just to explore with for fun cause I may get tired of my main team. I have used him before, but would quickly switch out cause he’s so weak. 

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I feel you will end up doing it. It has happened to all of us, his design is eh, but they made him to good not to build :gaycat6:

I think his design is some cute. Just not fully committed to his play style. Yelan seems more efficient to me 

51 minutes ago, mael said:

She's a cute girl...

CAhy46n.png?1

You’re tempting me…I can wait one more week before pulling. Who are you teaming her with? 

1 hour ago, Rowdy said:

You’re tempting me…I can wait one more week before pulling. Who are you teaming her with? 

Will probably replace Xingqiu with her on the Kaz/Raiden/Xingqiu/Benny national comp, 'cause I have neither Hu Tao or Yoimiya

sPjVTSS.gif

Edited by mael

4 hours ago, mael said:

Will probably replace Xingqiu with her on the Kaz/Raiden/Xingqiu/Benny national comp, 'cause I have neither Hu Tao or Yoimiya

sPjVTSS.gif

Seems like a lot of people are using both Xingqiu and yelan also 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.