Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

22 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah but it's whatever. You can live without it, her C2 is the one people should aim for imo. I mean I wouldn't be mad if she's on the banners don't get me wrong

Best case scenario: 2 additional HBs per 5s, 8 HBs in total in a 21s rotation. Assuming 1000EM, that is 240k dmg or 11.4k dps

Worst case scenario: 1 additional HB per 5s, 4 HBs in total in a 21s rotation, 120k additional dmg or 5.7k dps

Also provides an additional source of electro app since it has a separate ICD from her skill which helps maintain quicken uptime in quickbloom comps

D1FV5M3.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Best case scenario: 2 additional HBs per 5s, 8 HBs in total in a 21s rotation. Assuming 1000EM, that is 240k dmg or 11.4k dps

Worst case scenario: 1 additional HB per 5s, 4 HBs in total in a 21s rotation, 120k additional dmg or 5.7k dps

Also provides an additional source of electro app since it has a separate ICD from her skill which helps maintain quicken uptime in quickbloom comps

D1FV5M3.gif

I'm not saying it's bad, I just don't have the urge to go for it but if it comes it's welcomed

D1FV5M3.gif

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Also now that we're getting Faruzan idk if I should build her at c0. I've heard with c0 you have to run a triple anemo team because she's an energy black hole and idk if it would be worth it to replace Jean and Albedo in my Xiao team with Faruzan and Kazuha :deadbanana4:

Shouldn't an ER time piece and Favonious with a couple good ER rolls be good? I never built her because I don't have any use for her so I don't know

The fact I have C3 Kuki and I've never ever pulled for a banner she's been on..

D1FV5M3.gif

I have C1 kuki just from standard 

Why she always with itto :weeps: 

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I have C1 kuki just from standard 

Why she always with itto :weeps: 

She was with CyNO last time tho. That's where I got her three times and then 1 on standard

9 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Shouldn't an ER time piece and Favonious with a couple good ER rolls be good? I never built her because I don't have any use for her so I don't know

She needs like 250 ER at least to be functional and Xiao needs a lot of ER too so the two of them would need a third anemo character to give them some particles too

D1FV5M3.gif

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

She needs like 250 ER at least to be functional and Xiao needs a lot of ER too so the two of them would need a third anemo character to give them some particles too

D1FV5M3.gif

FADuzan indeed

D1FV5M3.gif

Abyss reset in a few hours can't wait for the Wenut: Roman Reloaded

D1FV5M3.gif

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

She was with CyNO last time tho. That's where I got her three times and then 1 on standard

Oh yes I was saving for nahida and Nilou 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Oh yes I was saving for nahida and Nilou 

It's the last time Candace was on too lol

Dori, Candace and Layla still haven't been rerunned. They 100% have to be on this patch, Layla maybe not because she's more recent but they other two 100%

2 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Since he's bloom focused: 2pc2pc EM, 4pc Bloom set, 4pc Gilded

EM + EM + EM + EM Sword, or ER + EM + EM + EM Claymore / EM + EM + CR + Favonius if he has energy issues

D1FV5M3.gif

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Flower of Paradise Lost is his bis but that domain is a pain and not worth farming unless you're also farming some pieces of the anemo set for Wanderer too. Gilded Dreams is a close 2nd so if you have a good GD set just use that one, and if you don't that domain is better to farm than FOPL.

That being said, I'm farming FOPL because 1. I'm a clown and 2. I will pull for Wanderer in the future so

D1FV5M3.gif

Thx, good that I have been farming the FOPL Domain in the past for Wanderer, I have some nice pieces I put on Thoma for Burgeon, might farm a bit more in the next days for Kaveh then

One thing I don't realy 00% understand yet about all these dendro reactions is when I should build a character full EM or not. For example I have my Allah + Nahida + Yelan + Kuki Team. Allah is typical DPS build with a EM goblet. Should I build both Nahida and Kuki full EM then? My Nahida now has like 1000 EM, Kuki about half of that as I have Some artifacts with LP still for healing. Will it increase the Hyperbloom's damage if I go full EM on her as well eventhough Allhaitham is the active character 95% of the rotation? 

2 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Thx, good that I have been farming the FOPL Domain in the past for Wanderer, I have some nice pieces I put on Thoma for Burgeon, might farm a bit more in the next days for Kaveh then

One thing I don't realy 00% understand yet about all these dendro reactions is when I should build a character full EM or not. For example I have my Allah + Nahida + Yelan + Kuki Team. Allah is typical DPS build with a EM goblet. Should I build both Nahida and Kuki full EM then? My Nahida now has like 1000 EM, Kuki about half of that as I have Some artifacts with LP still for healing. Will it increase the Hyperbloom's damage if I go full EM on her as well eventhough Allhaitham is the active character 95% of the rotation? 

Yeah, sometimes it's hard to understand to which characters give the EM pieces. In that Alhaitham team for example you'll have Deepwood Memories on Nahida for the dendro res shred and Alhaitham will have a GD set or 2pc EM/2pc EM set because his damage scales off EM. But Kuki will be the one triggering the hyperblooms so you'll want her to be on a full EM build (GD too but she can also use FOPL or even TOTM).

2 minutes ago, mael said:

We might pull for Niwho?

sTtKbVt.gif

Who is this "we"? I'm prodly skipping that loser

insta.thumb.gif.bf099610e3c887acea2a87d0

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

No, even at 200% ER with Favonius she still can't burst on cooldown at c0. :bibliahh:

C6 Faruzan is so good, I can afford to run something like the harp for extra attack bonus. :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

You want to maximize EM on the char that PROCS the final reaction, so burgeon/hyperbloom usually or another reaction. You usually don't go full EM with most chars because they are also doing raw dps. This means you want to find some nice balance. Quicken/Aggravate chars use EM sands usually to find this balance and even some vape/melt chars. When it comes to bloom reactions it's a bit difference because you can afford to maximize bloom damage by going full EM. You're able to do this because these reactions require a 3rd char to do burgeon/hyperbloom. Because of this the pyro/electro char should have as much EM as possible because they usually are not giving anything else to the team. When you only do bloom it's a bit more complicated because you can create blooms with both hydro or dendro. 

Kuki is a special case because she's a healer who scales with EM which means you can go full EM with kuki and still have great healing because both hyperbloom and her healing scale with EM :jonny5:

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

TLDR: Alhaitham EDC (EM/DendroDmg/Crit), Nahida EM/EM/EM, Kuki EM/EM/EM, you want to aim for 1000 EM or as close to it as possible on Nahida and Kuki

Dendro characters typically want a lot of EM since Spread (Dendro on a unit with Quicken status) has a higher EM multiplier than Aggravate (Electro on a unit with Quicken status), while electro chars typically just aim for ~150 EM and switch back to stacking ATK afterwards.

In the case of Alhaitham, since he triple dips in EM (Spread + EM scalings + %dmg passive), an EM goblet or an EM circlet can also be viable but they have to be decently better than a dendro % dmg goblet / crit circlet in terms of substats.

Nahida typically goes EM/EM/EM since her EM buff to the active character scales off of her own EM, and it only caps out once you reach 1000 EM on her, and this + her %DMG bonus + EM scalings typically make up for any damage that you would lose for not going EM/Dendro/Crit.

Bloom reactions scale quite hard with EM, and the dmg of a bloom reaction is based on the EM of the character that triggers it (in the case of Alhaitham Quickbloom it'd be based on the electro character's EM) even if the character triggering it isn't on field. Its different in Nilou comps, where the bloom dmg is based on the EM of the character that creates the Seed even though Nilou is technically the character causing the seeds to trigger. 

On 3/30/2023 at 6:41 PM, Shendelzare said:

1M8figK.png

Oh yes, It's happening!
Now that it's kinda confirmed that Baizhu will be the last 5* before Fontaine let's do a post-dendro rate.
Ya'll know what to do anyway so here's the form!
For throwing eggs example:

Ayaka -3 or Ayaka -2, Ganyu -1, or Ayaka -1, Ganyu -1, Yoimiya -1 so it totals -3 in negatives in total.

https://forms.gle/uDDKPcRufV9shBKS6

If you have any questions just @ me here.
There is no need to rush, wait for the livestream if you are not sure what to score Baizhu.
Will tag those who participated last time and some of the recent users that posted
Deadline is one week from now.

just bumping this

@Luigi @Jeecooo @thinking
Ayaka -3 or Ayaka -2, Ganyu -1, or Ayaka -1, Ganyu -1, Yoimiya -1 so it totals -3 in negatives in total.

please PM me your revised votes.
If not, the 3 characters you wrote will be adjusted to -1 instead. :heart:

6 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

just bumping this

@Luigi @Jeecooo @thinking

please PM me your revised votes.
If not, the 3 characters you wrote will be adjusted to -1 instead. :heart:

Done! 

13 hours ago, Venice B said:

Yeah, sometimes it's hard to understand to which characters give the EM pieces. In that Alhaitham team for example you'll have Deepwood Memories on Nahida for the dendro res shred and Alhaitham will have a GD set or 2pc EM/2pc EM set because his damage scales off EM. But Kuki will be the one triggering the hyperblooms so you'll want her to be on a full EM build (GD too but she can also use FOPL or even TOTM).

9 hours ago, CBC said:

You want to maximize EM on the char that PROCS the final reaction, so burgeon/hyperbloom usually or another reaction. You usually don't go full EM with most chars because they are also doing raw dps. This means you want to find some nice balance. Quicken/Aggravate chars use EM sands usually to find this balance and even some vape/melt chars. When it comes to bloom reactions it's a bit difference because you can afford to maximize bloom damage by going full EM. You're able to do this because these reactions require a 3rd char to do burgeon/hyperbloom. Because of this the pyro/electro char should have as much EM as possible because they usually are not giving anything else to the team. When you only do bloom it's a bit more complicated because you can create blooms with both hydro or dendro. 

Kuki is a special case because she's a healer who scales with EM which means you can go full EM with kuki and still have great healing because both hyperbloom and her healing scale with EM :jonny5:

9 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

TLDR: Alhaitham EDC (EM/DendroDmg/Crit), Nahida EM/EM/EM, Kuki EM/EM/EM, you want to aim for 1000 EM or as close to it as possible on Nahida and Kuki

Dendro characters typically want a lot of EM since Spread (Dendro on a unit with Quicken status) has a higher EM multiplier than Aggravate (Electro on a unit with Quicken status), while electro chars typically just aim for ~150 EM and switch back to stacking ATK afterwards.

In the case of Alhaitham, since he triple dips in EM (Spread + EM scalings + %dmg passive), an EM goblet or an EM circlet can also be viable but they have to be decently better than a dendro % dmg goblet / crit circlet in terms of substats.

Nahida typically goes EM/EM/EM since her EM buff to the active character scales off of her own EM, and it only caps out once you reach 1000 EM on her, and this + her %DMG bonus + EM scalings typically make up for any damage that you would lose for not going EM/Dendro/Crit.

Bloom reactions scale quite hard with EM, and the dmg of a bloom reaction is based on the EM of the character that triggers it (in the case of Alhaitham Quickbloom it'd be based on the electro character's EM) even if the character triggering it isn't on field. Its different in Nilou comps, where the bloom dmg is based on the EM of the character that creates the Seed even though Nilou is technically the character causing the seeds to trigger. 

Ugh I feel like Hoyoverse should make uni courses for their dendro reactions :rip: Thanks to you though I feel like I have a more clear view now. Basically I can go on farming the deepwood/gilded dreams domain as most characters can use it.

Will try to get some good EM artifacts for Kuki

Another 36 star

Side 1:

Wanderer/Faruzan/ThoMETA/Bennett

Side 2:

Yae Miko/Nahida/Yelan/YasYas

Baizhu coming to elevate that 2nd team further

D1FV5M3.gif

I struggled so much this abyss before but miss shenhe just ate the up quickly this reset :ahh:

I'm only gonna try this abyss again once I have miss Nahida on my account :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.