Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

14 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

TLDR: Alhaitham EDC (EM/DendroDmg/Crit), Nahida EM/EM/EM, Kuki EM/EM/EM, you want to aim for 1000 EM or as close to it as possible on Nahida and Kuki

Dendro characters typically want a lot of EM since Spread (Dendro on a unit with Quicken status) has a higher EM multiplier than Aggravate (Electro on a unit with Quicken status), while electro chars typically just aim for ~150 EM and switch back to stacking ATK afterwards.

In the case of Alhaitham, since he triple dips in EM (Spread + EM scalings + %dmg passive), an EM goblet or an EM circlet can also be viable but they have to be decently better than a dendro % dmg goblet / crit circlet in terms of substats.

Nahida typically goes EM/EM/EM since her EM buff to the active character scales off of her own EM, and it only caps out once you reach 1000 EM on her, and this + her %DMG bonus + EM scalings typically make up for any damage that you would lose for not going EM/Dendro/Crit.

Bloom reactions scale quite hard with EM, and the dmg of a bloom reaction is based on the EM of the character that triggers it (in the case of Alhaitham Quickbloom it'd be based on the electro character's EM) even if the character triggering it isn't on field. Its different in Nilou comps, where the bloom dmg is based on the EM of the character that creates the Seed even though Nilou is technically the character causing the seeds to trigger. 

But it's pretty much impossible to even get a decent EM piece let alone 3 so em/dendro/crit works much better imo + her buff scales with the highest EM char in the party 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CBC said:

But it's pretty much impossible to even get a decent EM piece let alone 3 so em/dendro/crit works much better imo + her buff scales with the highest EM char in the party 

Yeah getting EM pieces is a pain...building Kaveh is going to be horrible, I might just go with 2pc/2pc and roll with that because chile...the drop rates are tragic.

I have my Nahida with EM/EM(off-piece) and a Crit circlet

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Capping out at 1000 EM still outperforms EDC unless you're using her on-field

Edited by ChatshireCat

26 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Capping out at 1000 EM still outperforms EDC unless you're using her on-field

cuz the buff compensates the karma lower dmg? :eek:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

cuz the buff compensates the karma lower dmg? :eek:

No, you'd need double the CV on EM/Dendro/Crit to do the same damage as EM/EM/EM for her E.

i have 10 days to get 20 wishes for shenhe…and i have to win the 50/50. pray for me 

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

No, you'd need double the CV on EM/Dendro/Crit to do the same damage as EM/EM/EM for her E.

awrkay I found a source that kinda confirms this info until 1k but it's not linear and for some reason they account the A1 bonus when her skill doesn't snapshot so why not sure if im missing something or not

edit: found another source and em/dendro/crit is indeed winning tho by a tiny bit so it's not worth losing the triple or double em for buffing. Atm I think the best balance for me is em/dendro/em specially cuz i have 5/5 wood so i can play around some more for maximum slayage

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

Edited by CBC

3 hours ago, FREE said:

i have 10 days to get 20 wishes for shenhe…and i have to win the 50/50. pray for me 

well i won the 50/50…

9 hours ago, FREE said:

well i won the 50/50…

Congrats!! Now you have one of the prettiest and funnest characters in the game

------

Got C6 Diano, Fridge Kaveh secured

Ayato hyperbloom is actually so fun omg. Raiden's E+ nahida's + ayato's burst and sometimes the enemies die before you even perform his skill

Imagem

mhy said no FADzhu allowed thanks 

Rational team is crazy good :jonnycat:

How do you build Jean?

I have her on Favonious Sword and I gave her a 4pc VV set with ATK/ATK/CritRate. I kind of feel she doesn't heal as much as I would have hoped. 5K-ish and I saw videos in which she basically heals your whole team.

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

Imagem

mhy said no FADzhu allowed thanks 

the real 5*

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

How do you build Jean?

I have her on Favonious Sword and I gave her a 4pc VV set with ATK/ATK/CritRate. I kind of feel she doesn't heal as much as I would have hoped. 5K-ish and I saw videos in which she basically heals your whole team.

you can use anemo damage cause her burst heals alot 

I think EM build is just for sundflower

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

How do you build Jean?

Did you level her talent? :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

How do you build Jean?

Mine uses 2pc VV/2pc atk with atk/anemo/crit because I mainly use her a Xiao support and he doesn't need the 4pc VV effect. She heals enough to keep him alive (but he's always under Zhongli's shield too lol)

god im doing the varanara quests and all this ara names are so confusing :deadbanana2:

Speaking of Jean, she reminds me of how much I loved the Sunfire team with Ayato/Jean/Benny/Yun Jin :jonnycat:

Jean is a queen. I'm building her next  :jonny6: Although, I hope we get Kazuha banner soon. I have some primos ready.  :jonnycat:

Finally started to build my Kazuha after letting him sit idle for months and i gotta say, he's actually very fun to use. Downside is i still haven't gotten triple or even double EM from that damned VV domain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.