• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I think she is dropping a killer to their death in this shot

spacer.png

What do you mean? Do you think that Tara is not the one holding on and it's the killer holding on to her?

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

mjk3nql1e2da1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=c41da457481157dd0fe9c42c321ae65adaa3d045

I'm too lazy to look for it, but Tara is the only one with a black knife in these promo shoots, by the way.

5 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

What do you mean? Do you think that Tara is not the one holding on and it's the killer holding on to her?

I'm too lazy to look for it, but Tara is the only one with a black knife in these promo shoots, by the way.

Wouldn’t Tara’s hair be falling forward if she were holding on looking down at someone?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Made some posters! I love how they came out

nawt ghostface with the shotgun. The bodega scene looking iconic.

looks like they’ve heard our pleading for more chase scenes. and the (possible) ghostface cult? :jonny6:

trailer is giving 3rd best movie in the franchise already

xtina-scream-6-gif.gif

2 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I think she is dropping a killer to their death in this shot

spacer.png

The trailer for Scream 5 had us thinking Sam was Ghostface when we saw her with a knife in her hand

4 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

I mean those could very well be implemented in the actual movie, I don’t recall scream 5’s trailer showcasing those aspects in the trailer and we still saw it in the movie 

Right. The jokes don't need to be in the trailer. We wanna see the action!

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Watch the movie first. But wouldn't the meta moments be the shrine scene?

That and it'll be on Halloween. 

3 hours ago, kyris89 said:

Lol i was all over twitter, youtube, articles, EVERYBODY is excited and loving the new trailer and the poster. And then, of course, i visit this little thread in here and the same bunch of permanently unsatisfied people are present and whining about every little detail :lmao:If you don't like these movies, avoid this thread. So simple. No need to poison it with your "lovely" comments

:rip: ATRL is gonna have critics, it is what it is. 

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Too many people complaining in here. I don't like it. Just enjoy for what it is. a franchise always have to evolve and scream is no exception. The fact that it has been a consistent horror franchise compared to the other franchises where they have gone off the rail is really amazing. I think this movie will really take the franchise to the next level in a way we won't expect. I think Ghostface as an entity has become something bigger at this point in the franchise. It will be interesting to see what the motive of Ghostface will be for this movie. 

:clap3: 

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

This.

So long as the choices they make are done with thought and intention, I think it'll be okay. I think it's so easy to forget how much of an undertaking this franchise is. Over twenty five years old, one singular narrative without a hard reboot in the slasher genre no less with only one truly panned entry. That's a real f-ing legacy if you ask me. 

:cm:

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

So you're rushing to complain about assumptions made from a trailer meant to misdirect you? :rip: Based on the Scream 5 trailer, Tara, Mindy, and Chad all looked like they would be killed and all of them survived that movie.

Well a whole load of people think Randy should've never died or Stu should come back, too. Just cause people think it doesn't mean its a good idea. You can not have 3 "hands off" people in a slasher movie, that's a total oxymoron :rip: Movies about 50 year olds being chased don't sell well. They 10000% had to get a younger cast and kill one of the OGs off to make it a successful movie and not a total flop like Scream 4, which did exactly what you wanted and killed the franchise. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

I really don't think we know what's happening in the scene nor do I want to make assumptions based off of a still. 

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Ya I hope they don't bring back Kirby just to kill her off

xtina-scream-6-gif.gif

Kirby has to make it!!

2 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

Hide contents

[\spoiler]

Ugh, save bae!

50 minutes ago, MasterXPosed said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Made some posters! I love how they came out

Good job, I like it! :clap3:

Can someone do the count after 24h and compare the numbers to the recent horror movies? Interested to see how big the hype is.

They should’ve had Vanessa hudgens play Billy’s daughter Sam. The girl who plays her is such a garbage actress, the trailer looks good I hope gale is okay 

Was I the only one who LOVED that trailer?

This looks really good.

:jonny5:

The convenience store scene.

:jonny4:

Gail getting attacked by Ghost Face.

:jonny4:

24 minutes ago, Dior said:

They should’ve had Vanessa hudgens play Billy’s daughter Sam. The girl who plays her is such a garbage actress, the trailer looks good I hope gale is okay 

Vanessa is a terrible actress have you seen her in High School Musical? lmao Melissa looks like Viola Davis compared to her

8 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

So Tara was hanging onto Sam's arm with that evil look on her face and then we see Sam being thrown off? I don't think Tara is actually a killer but I wonder how that switch up happens.

Maybe it's not what you think it is.

It's probably a red herring and to throw you off.

I loved it omg. SCREAMERS, we WON! I am so happy. This looks like it could be the best Scream movie EVER! :jonny5: 

I just need oof to be gutted like a fish for it to be 10/10 :jonny5: 

I’m shook. I watched Scream 5 yesterday because I saw that this trailer was about to drop. I was surprised by how good it was. Forgot how good the first few were.

I love the New York vibes of this new one. I can’t wait to watch!

xtina-scream-6-gif.gif

This ******* gif :ahh: :ahh: 

spacer.png

This can literally be ANYTHING.

:deadbanana2:

It may not necessarily being anything related to the killer.

Tara being Ghostface would actually kinda slay. Maybe she was in on Scream 22's plan too and Richie wasn't lying.

Dermot Mulroney 

Spoiler

I feel like he is one of the killers, wouldn’t he have access to the evidence from the previous kills for the shrine 

I like Kirby, but she deserves to die for the wig alone. 

I know the makers have something planned for Samara, they ain’t going to just add her for a quick kill. 

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

We literally just got 4 new characters who survived the last one plus Kirby returning :deadbanana2:

Yall really love to complain about everything. Introducing characters to kill them off is like the entire point of a slasher :skull:

Honestly, people are so ******* annoying... nothing is good enough for them... like... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.