• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

I missed this thread.

So this week has been a mess, only Joy and Sunny remain…

• Whoopi is gone until May 2nd shooting a TV series
  • Sara got sick (not covid)
  • Ana is on vacation
  • Julia Haart is there again hosting today along with Deborah Roberts

Tomorrow is a repeat episode and then they go on break next week. :gaycat6:

The show is lowkey falling apart without a new conservative host. What are they waiting for?

1 hour ago, BeenTheShit said:

So this week has been a mess, only Joy and Sunny remain…

• Whoopi is gone until May 2nd shooting a TV series
  • Sara got sick (not covid)
  • Ana is on vacation
  • Julia Haart is there again hosting today along with Deborah Roberts

Tomorrow is a repeat episode and then they go on break next week. :gaycat6:

I really like Julia Haart actually :heart2: I didn't know her before yesterday

The only conservative I really liked was Stephanie Grisham tbh.

22 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I really like Julia Haart actually :heart2: I didn't know her before yesterday

Yeah I had never heard of her either but ended up enjoying her as well.

On another note... Former co-host Michelle Collins spilled some major tea on her podcast about a live reunion show The View was planning to hold in May at an NYC Theater.  However, it sounds like it's ultimately been cancelled. :weeps:

I think the final 2 candidates for the republican seat is between Alyssa and Stephanie 

On 4/15/2022 at 11:18 AM, BeenTheShit said:

Yeah I had never heard of her either but ended up enjoying her as well.

On another note... Former co-host Michelle Collins spilled some major tea on her podcast about a live reunion show The View was planning to hold in May at an NYC Theater.  However, it sounds like it's ultimately been cancelled. :weeps:

NOOO. That would have been so amazing :cries:

12 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I think the final 2 candidates for the republican seat is between Alyssa and Stephanie 

I think so too! I like Stephanie better.

Edited by JustHoran

19 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Agreed.  It's rumored they've actually picked someone, but will keep the chair rotating as they work out their contract details.  The announcement could then ultimately come near the close of S25.

Either way, I'm enjoying the season and don't mind the rotating chair.  Plus we see Ana more often. :alexz2:

7 hours ago, JustHoran said:

NOOO. That would have been so amazing :cries:

Right?  I'm really bummed.  Maybe there's still hope for them to re-schedule it before the season ends? :'(

We're back tomorrow!  Looks like Amber Ruffin is co-hosting Mon-Thu and then Jane Lynch on Friday.  Whoopi is still off this week filming a show.

Today's episode was nice.  I wish it would've been a full hour of hot topics though because of everything that happened while they were on break.  Hopefully tomorrow they cover the newly leaked phone calls and text messages surrounding January 6th.  I did enjoy hearing about what each of them did during the break too.  I'm kind of intrigued to watch that "Martha's Tag Sale" special. :dies:

Btw, I was SCREAMING at Sunny's legal note today.  She has had it with Dr. Oz! :lmao:

I noticed on the 1iota ticketing page for The View they have upcoming co-hosts listed for the next few weeks.

May 3 to 6: Lindsey Granger

May 10 to 13: Alyssa Farrah Griffin

May 17 to 19: Stephanie Grisham

I really enjoyed the past week of shows.  There's definitely a more carefree, anything goes, vibe when Joy moderates, plus Ana always brings the kii's. :fan:

Amber and Jane were both great co-hosts as well.  There's a new theory they may be testing female comedians to start looking for Joy's replacement, but I'm really hoping she's not retiring at the end of S25. :weeps:

On 4/27/2022 at 12:24 PM, pokerfaceboy said:

I noticed on the 1iota ticketing page for The View they have upcoming co-hosts listed for the next few weeks.

May 3 to 6: Lindsey Granger

May 10 to 13: Alyssa Farrah Griffin

May 17 to 19: Stephanie Grisham

Nice find!  To expand on that here's the full lineup for this week with guests:

Monday, May 2 – Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns (authors, “This Will Not Pass”)
Tuesday, May 3 – Lindsey Granger guest co-hosts; Jennifer Grey (author, “Out of the Corner”); Bad Bunny
Wednesday, May 4 – Lindsey Granger guest co-hosts; Minnie Driver (author, “Managing Expectations”); former co-host Paula Faris (CARRY Media)
Thursday, May 5 – Lindsey Granger guest co-hosts; Queen Latifah (“The Equalizer”); Chef Marcela Valladolid
Friday, May 6 – Lindsey Granger guest co-hosts; The Political View with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) (author, “Persist”); Jane Fonda (“Grace and Frankie”)

Edited by BeenTheShit
formatting

48 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I really enjoyed the past week of shows.  There's definitely a more carefree, anything goes, vibe when Joy moderates, plus Ana always brings the kii's. :fan:

Amber and Jane were both great co-hosts as well.  There's a new theory they may be testing female comedians to start looking for Joy's replacement, but I'm really hoping she's not retiring at the end of S25. :weeps:

Oh yes, I absolutely love the vibe when Joy moderates, it doesn't feel as stiff (no offense Whoopi) and whew didn't hear about that theory and now I am hoping it isn't true! I love Joy and she is more than due to retire but I honestly don't see her doing it! We shall see.

On 5/1/2022 at 9:19 PM, pokerfaceboy said:

Oh yes, I absolutely love the vibe when Joy moderates, it doesn't feel as stiff (no offense Whoopi) and whew didn't hear about that theory and now I am hoping it isn't true! I love Joy and she is more than due to retire but I honestly don't see her doing it! We shall see.

There will never be another who even comes close to her I fear. :dancehall:

Btw... I am on pins and needles for tomorrow's show now that the Roe vs Wade draft has leaked.  I am perched to see what Lindsey Granger's position will be. :eatpopcorn:

9 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

There will never be another who even comes close to her I fear. :dancehall:

Btw... I am on pins and needles for tomorrow's show now that the Roe vs Wade draft has leaked.  I am perched to see what Lindsey Granger's position will be. :eatpopcorn:

Yeah, the show today is going to be wild. And  Lindsey is going to play devils advocate in any way she can. 

On 5/3/2022 at 8:29 AM, pokerfaceboy said:

Yeah, the show today is going to be wild. And  Lindsey is going to play devils advocate in any way she can. 

Yesterday Lindsey seemed to be playing it safe, but today she suddenly wanted all the smoke.  She went into full Biden attack mode and then started spouting misinformation that he could simply end the filibuster which she later had to correct.  I saw people calling her the "Black Meghan McCain" on Twitter. :deadbanana4:

I love when Whoopi went off yesterday about abortion.  Here's the clip:

Btw, did anyone catch when Paula Farris said she "lost her job at ABC" during her interview today?  I always thought she left on her own terms but it sounds like she actually got fired. :eek:

1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

Yesterday Lindsey seemed to be playing it safe, but today she suddenly wanted all the smoke.  She went into full Biden attack mode and then started spouting misinformation that he could simply end the filibuster which she later had to correct.  I saw people calling her the "Black Meghan McCain" on Twitter. :deadbanana4:

I love when Whoopi went off yesterday about abortion.  Here's the clip:

Btw, did anyone catch when Paula Farris said she "lost her job at ABC" during her interview today?  I always thought she left on her own terms but it sounds like she actually got fired. :eek:

Yeah she did a full 180 switch today on the crazy, I think yesterday she was just stating what happened and didn't add her opinion. It killed me her having to correct her whole statement on filibuster the next segment. 

And yeah Paula Faris while never my favorite, especially on The View. Shocked that ABC fired her from GMA Weekend, it seemed like her own choice. 

Yesterday's Cinco De Mayo celebration absolutely killed me. Whoopi holding her empty drink glass while telling Sunny she was up, had me screaming.

And today's show is a mess already, back to the "why are you a  _____ republican?" with Ana, Sunny and now Lindsey. 

Edited by pokerfaceboy

On 5/6/2022 at 10:46 AM, pokerfaceboy said:

Yesterday's Cinco De Mayo celebration absolutely killed me. Whoopi holding her empty drink glass while telling Sunny she was up, had me screaming.

And today's show is a mess already, back to the "why are you a  _____ republican?" with Ana, Sunny and now Lindsey. 

Yeah both days were quite messy but still enjoyable.  I definitely think Lindsey Granger is now a serious contender for the seat.  Also, the show has really stepped it up lately in the guest booking department. :clap3:

Anyway, Alyssa is back to co-host this week and Thursday looks like it's going to be some sort of RuPaul's Drag Race takeover!? :duca:

Monday, May 9 – Busy Philipps (“Girls5eva”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices
Tuesday, May 10 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts; The Political View with Beto O’Rourke; Eva Mendes
Wednesday, May 11 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts; Sarah Silverman (Off-Broadway’s “Bedwetter”)
Thursday, May 12 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts; cast of “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars,” including Raja, Jinkx Monsoon, Jaida Essence Hall, Monét X Change, Trinity The Tuck, Shea Couleé, Yvie Oddly and The Vivienne
Friday, May 13 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts; George Takei (inaugural Grand Marshal of the Japan Parade in New York City)

And finally I leave you with some shade. :fan:

Edited by BeenTheShit
typo

2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Yeah both days were quite messy but still enjoyable.  I definitely think Lindsey Granger is now a serious contender for the seat.  Also, the show has really stepped it up lately in the guest booking department. :clap3:

Anyway, Alyssa is back to co-host this week and Wednesday looks like it's going to be some sort of RuPaul's Drag Race takeover!? :duca:

Monday, May 9 – Busy Philipps (“Girls5eva”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices
Tuesday, May 10 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts; The Political View with Beto O’Rourke; Eva Mendes
Wednesday, May 11 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts; Sarah Silverman (Off-Broadway’s “Bedwetter”)
Thursday, May 12 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts; cast of “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars,” including Raja, Jinkx Monsoon, Jaida Essence Hall, Monét X Change, Trinity The Tuck, Shea Couleé, Yvie Oddly and The Vivienne
Friday, May 13 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts; George Takei (inaugural Grand Marshal of the Japan Parade in New York City)

And finally I leave you with some shade. :fan:

Yeah, guests have been pretty varied and new faces and not the same old. Next week is the same, Maury Povich, Billy Crystal, Jojo Siwa, and Jeannie Mai (unsure if she's guest co-hosting but that could be interesting). Just noticed too that Kellyanne Conway will be a guest on May 24, the popcorn is ready.

Edited by pokerfaceboy

I have a feeling the chair is going to Alyssa this fall. 

#team Alyssa :party: she's been the most like (old and sane) Jed 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.