Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

AS9 spill

Episode 2: The Paint Ball

Runway categories: Monochromatic, Drag Imitates Art, and a designed look using paint

WIN: Gottmik

TOP2: Plastique

HIGH: Roxxxy and Shannel

BLOCKED: Angeria

Guest Judge: Stephanie Hsu

Lip sync song: "Jump in Line" by Harry Belafonte

WOW Gottmik coming in with a win. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

Mik and Plastique better deserve this top 2 because they are the queens of payola design challenge wins (except Jorgeous) :dies: 

Does this mean Mik has 2 wins or was the snatch game win false?

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Should be interesting to see who's on. The cast has a lot to live up to after S16. 

Tea. I'm also curious about what the "twist" is gonna be as well, since they seem to be throwing one into each of the most recent US seasons. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Tea. I'm also curious about what the "twist" is gonna be as well, since they seem to be throwing one into each of the most recent US seasons. 

Oh I didn't know there was a tea spill that a twist would be added 

3 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Oh I didn't know there was a tea spill that a twist would be added 

I'm just basing that on the trend of the past few US seasons. 

S16: Rate-a-Queen and the immunity potion 

S15: one could argue that casting twins or having a double snatch game counts, but one could also argue that they don't. It's more of an exception I guess. 
S14: It's chocolate *sad trumpet noise* 

S13: the clusterfuck that was the lip sync tournament premiere with the pork chop loading dock and all that 

So that's why I'm expecting that they'll have some kind of twist for season 17. But they could also just not include one. They did stunt castings for S14 (straight man) and S15 (twins) but they didn't do that for S16. So we shall see. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Should be interesting to see who's on. The cast has a lot to live up to after S16. 

they need to get a Dragula girlie on. or an afab queen. or just combine the two and cast Sigourney Beaver :alexz:

• Like 2

Yup, Sigourney would eat the girlies up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

I'm just basing that on the trend of the past few US seasons. 

S16: Rate-a-Queen and the immunity potion 

S15: one could argue that casting twins or having a double snatch game counts, but one could also argue that they don't. It's more of an exception I guess. 
S14: It's chocolate *sad trumpet noise* 

S13: the clusterfuck that was the lip sync tournament premiere with the pork chop loading dock and all that 

So that's why I'm expecting that they'll have some kind of twist for season 17. But they could also just not include one. They did stunt castings for S14 (straight man) and S15 (twins) but they didn't do that for S16. So we shall see. 

I'm sure there will be some kind of twist. I actually wouldn't mind the Golden Beaver or something similar like CDR4 did. Idk about a stunt casting but there's been enough buzz about a drag king where they may give it a try. They may also bring back a first out from a previous season since they haven't done that in a while. 

• Like 1

I don't think they'll ever have a Dragula girl on. If anything they'll invite Jade Jolie for All Stars.

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
21 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Mik and Plastique better deserve this top 2 because they are the queens of payola design challenge wins (except Jorgeous) :dies: 

Does this mean Mik has 2 wins or was the snatch game win false?

There was a terrifying rumour that Mik had two lipsync wins by episode three which would track with her winning the ball and snatch game :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Wow Mik about to rub it in our faces :biblio:

But for real, she made for drag race. She wont flop on comedy especially with this cast and she got fashion down.

Edited by unino
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

There was a terrifying rumour that Mik had two lipsync wins by episode three which would track with her winning the ball and snatch game :skull:

noo. that cannot be true. she didn't even won that 1 lipsync in s13 

• ATRL Moderator

Roxxxy allegedly doing the worst on the rumix is sending 

30 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Roxxxy allegedly doing the worst on the rumix is sending 

Not really, she did good. Shannel was the worst of the bunch

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Yall dont wanna hear this but Nina actually sounds so good in the rumix LOL 

From the clip I'd give the win to Angie (clear best) and Vanjie. Jorgeous was cute but felt those were the top 2 from that video.

Edited by mindbender
  • Haha 1

Plastique was the best. :rip:

12 hours ago, xrosup said:

I think Shannel and Roxy were the bottom of the pack, verses seem bad and not great choreo. 

Posted (edited)

Season 17 speculated cast (from Reddit) 

Filming is thought to be starting tomorrow (May 13th)

Likely cast members: 

• Crystal Envy (Asbury Park, NJ)
  • Hormona Lisa (Chattanooga, TN)
  • Jewels Sparkles (Tampa, FL)
  • Joella (Los Angeles, CA)
  • Kori King (Boston, MA)
  • Lana Ja'Rae (NY, NY)
  • Lexi V. Love (Louisville, KY)
  • Lucky Starzzz (Miami, FL)
  • Onya Nurve (Cleveland, OH)
  • Sam Star (Birmingham, AL)
  • Suzie Toot (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Possible cast members

• Allonna Dee (Tuscon, AZ)
  • Arrietty (Seattle, WA)

13 cast members total. None of them are drag kings, so unless one slipped through the cracks (like Malaysia did back when S15 was filming and we didn't find out she had been cast until well after filming started) they didn't cast one. Some people were speculating they would, so I thought I'd give it a mention. 

edit: Kalista Stage, Lola LaCroix, and The Angel debunked. Speculated is down to 13 queens, updated accordingly. Since the original speculated cast was up to 15 queens and now we're down to 13, I'm going to guess that there's one queen cast that hasn't been clocked yet.

Edited by Aston Martin

Observations (from 3 second glances at their respective Instagrams): 

• Very twink-heavy cast :rip: 
  • Sam Star is TTT's drag daughter, Lana Ja'Rae is Luxx's drag daughter, Kori King is close with Plane, Crystal Envy is Jasmine Kennedie's drag sister, and Lucky Starzzz is NBB's drag daughter. If there's more, I'll update it here.

I'm going to wait until the cast is 100% confirmed until I predict who I think will make it far (I remember I pegged Sapphira as going far last season). Now comes the next 4-6 weeks where we get bits of tea that will most likely turn out to be completely false :skull: 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:
  • Very twink-heavy cast :rip: 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952400p7d2zslupdg71i9

excited for Lucky Starzzz tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lana is low key just like an even more gorgeous Luxx … predicting she will do pretty well

13 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Season 17 speculated cast (from Reddit) 

Filming is thought to be starting tomorrow (May 13th)

Likely cast members: 

• Crystal Envy (Asbury Park, NJ)
  • Hormona Lisa (Chattanooga, TN)
  • Jewels Sparkles (Tampa, FL)
  • Joella (Los Angeles, CA)
  • Kori King (Boston, MA)
  • Lana Ja'Rae (NY, NY)
  • Lexi V. Love (Louisville, KY)
  • Lucky Starzzz (Miami, FL)
  • Onya Nurve (Cleveland, OH)
  • Sam Star (Birmingham, AL)
  • Suzie Toot (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Possible cast members

• Allonna Dee (Tuscon, AZ)
  • Arrietty (Seattle, WA)
  • The Angel (Los Angeles, CA)

14 cast members total. None of them are drag kings, so unless one slipped through the cracks (like Malaysia did back when S15 was filming and we didn't find out she had been cast until well after filming started) they didn't cast one. Some people were speculating they would, so I thought I'd give it a mention. 

edit: Kalista Stage and Lola LaCroix debunked. Speculated is down to 14 queens, updated accordingly. 

i feel like i might've said this before, but everytime a new seasons cast is leaked and i see the names, i wonder if they cast with previous contestants names in mind :rip: like it SHOULDN'T matter, but i feel like the names get a lil more unconventional every year and its cause they're hesitant to do stuff like cast another bianca, another tyra, another violet, etc etc :deadbanana4: is it just me or??

The cast seems promising! 

Since there is a 14th queen that hasn't been accounted for, I went back on some of the disappearance threads from previous seasons (S16 and S15). What I noticed is that a drag queen from Nashville named Vanity seems like she came really close to making it on the show for both seasons. She hasn't posted on her Instagram since 2023. Maybe she's on? If she got super close during the past two years they may have finally given her a slot. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2024 at 5:08 PM, xrosup said:

Wait how are these ppl confident to hold a viewing party for an unaired episode AND post it on social media?? :deadbanana: I'd be scared to even click on the download button with how strict piracy laws have become.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.